Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member

When is his wife going to realise the only only reason he won’t leave for one of his slags is cos of the chunk of child maintenance (which he has used as an excuse to his bit on the sides) that will be deducted from his wages?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Trucker is out in Blackpool and someone called lauraloo sent her man to the pub to smack him. Trucker is bleeding but seems fine. The guy ran off straight after though so he’s a shite bag🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Salale

VIP Member
Love him or hate him he's entertaining..." patch get down"! 🤣🤣🤣
I was on his live last night . He's aware he has a thread dedicated here and asked for a shout out..there ya go gee😉😅

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Trucker Gee has over 30,000 following on various accounts so I guess that gives him the right to his own thread here
He can be vary controversial
Known for his Jailhouse Tock videos
Takes the pee out of other “creator’s”
Likes a bevvy sometimes shows his crazy side
Love him or hate him I don’t think he cares

Reactions: 4
God she is just repulsive those videos have actually made me feel sick. Imagine being her you’d just take a long walk off a short cliff wouldn’t you

kh17

Very strange behaviour 😕 a joke is something funny, this is just childish alcohol fueled stupidity, imagine their kids having friends parents on their page 🤣 bet they have a good old gossip at the school gates about the pissed up pair 🤣 should just be enjoying the holiday not posting 247

With his wife sitting next to him, and him telling the part timer not to get banned and the part timer talking about getting rid of pregnancies
Never seen something so openly brazen
It's very tasteless isn't it? I used to like him as well - gone right off. Think he's a bit of a caveman now

Tryger88

VIP Member
No, Lauraloo child abuser in search and it should come up.
In the vid she's announcing she's pregnant and the kid excitedly asks if she's pregnant, she gives him couple of slaps and tells him to keep it down, the poor kid then leans into his dad visibly upset/crying, what a lovely family moment :cautious: Hope trucker goes to the police.

• Angry