Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her cooking at home is different to her chef days but Jesus the food she makes , even a 3in 1 looks rotten

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I really don't understand how she's not losing the weight. You know the way she says she's an 18 in this and that.. Well I'm an 18/20 now and I don't be doing half as much exercise as her and I'm losing weight. Start of lockdown I lost my job and recently lost it a second time thanks to the shut down again and was size 22 then . But how come somone who claiming to be this size is doing worse then me when I'm only half assing it id only ever have 9000 to 13000 steps also. Would you say she's lying about her size?
Everyone is different and she's losing major inches. I don't think she's lying.

Reactions: 3
I really don't understand how she's not losing the weight. You know the way she says she's an 18 in this and that.. Well I'm an 18/20 now and I don't be doing half as much exercise as her and I'm losing weight. Start of lockdown I lost my job and recently lost it a second time thanks to the shut down again and was size 22 then . But how come somone who claiming to be this size is doing worse then me when I'm only half assing it id only ever have 9000 to 13000 steps also. Would you say she's lying about her size?
It's about the calorie deficit and a person's own body. Her calorie deficit maybe smaller than yours.
Also if she's building muscle that'll negate some of the fat loss showing on the scales so inches is what matters here.
I don't think she's lying about her size but she's probably buying clothes somewhere that sizes are more generous or wearing a different more forgiving style of clothes.

She is doing fantastic and been honest about the various ups and downs it takes to lose this amount but once again what a shame she's got distracted by the lure of free hair and the likes.
Tricia if you read this, do yourself a favour and ditch the freebies, concentrate on changing your life and in time you could make a very decent, rewarding living helping others change theirs. Keep the integrity and stop getting distracted by people and companies using you for what will be a short time, to sell their own wares.

Reactions: 12
Well done on losing weight it ain’t easy!! Good days bad days.. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jens journey she has lovely recipes on her Instagram.. she’s lost a lot of weight.

Reactions: 7
I have to say...im currently working from home, and looks like I will be for at least another 10 months. If not more. On an average work day I'd come home with about 6k step and be able to do a short walk and hit my 10k daily step goal. I no longer walk to my car, walk to work, walk to the canteen, to the bathroom, for tea. Walking around my small apartment I do about 1k steps a day. And working from home is DRAINING!
When Trish started that challenge for October I jumped on the bandwagon. And im down 3kgs in 11 days. And my 'alone time' instead of being ON TOP of my partner (who hasn't gone back to work yet) is 100% helping our relationship too....
I know its constant resets. From someone who always had to fight with her weight I do think its all good intentions with Trisha.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And you can be sure as soon as the Aldi partnership ends, we will no longer hear Trisha roaring about it!
Jesus the shouting and roaring in her stories today is off the scale, it must be the excitement of Nationwide 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry now. Kill me for saying it but she looks much slimmer on insta than TV

Reactions: 3
She should have mentioned her binge eating disorder. It could have helped people watching, completely ignored it and talked as if her journey is nearly done ???

She should have mentioned her binge eating disorder. It could have helped people watching, completely ignored it and talked as if her journey is nearly done ???
I only just saw the clips on her stories. She looked huge! How can she talk as if her journey is nearly over?
The whole thing is like a scam, honestly. She has bloody hoodwinked the whole nation, including people in RTE it seems...
Maybe I am being far too harsh, but none of it is logical to me

I didn't get the impression that her journey is nearly over, she's speaking about what she's achieved and the difference that's made to her life so far. She may still have a lot to lose but what she's lost so far has been life changing. She did mention that she started needing to lose 14 stone so no way is pretending she's there yet.
It was nice to see other people she inspired too.

Reactions: 10
Its true there are ups and downs with weight loss, and its never "linear" ....but I think Trisha is milking every up and down as much as she can via social media, simply for attention and also to gain notice from brands so she benefits financially. This is the part of her that really turns me off. I think she will continue to stretch out her journey as far as she can in order to gain fame/attention/money as much as possible.
If you look at Jen's journey, she just did it, without this incessant need for notice/attention which Trisha craves so much.

Reactions: 8
Its true there are ups and downs with weight loss, and its never "linear" ....but I think Trisha is milking every up and down as much as she can via social media, simply for attention and also to gain notice from brands so she benefits financially. This is the part of her that really turns me off. I think she will continue to stretch out her journey as far as she can in order to gain fame/attention/money as much as possible.
If you look at Jen's journey, she just did it, without this incessant need for notice/attention which Trisha craves so much.
Someone else i recently followed like jens journey is Nicolas gets slim . She was 22 stone and has lost savage weight with a small audience and no need for constant roaring down the phone and praise being needed

Sorry now. Kill me for saying it but she looks much slimmer on insta than TV
That was filmed about 6 weeks ago I think. Trisha looks slimmer since, especially since she started the step challenge. I thought it was a lovely piece and she came across very well.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.