Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First smear test at 32? But sure you don't need a smear if your not sexually active..... maybe something changed 🤔

Reactions: 1
First smear test at 32? But sure you don't need a smear if your not sexually active..... maybe something changed 🤔
Be careful spreading misinformation like that. It can take 10-15 years for anyone with a HPV infection for it to develop into cervical cancer, so all women from age 25-65 should get them, less frequently as they get older. There's guidelines on what's classed as "sexual activity" on the HSE website.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Be careful spreading misinformation like that. It can take 10-15 years for anyone with a HPV infection for it to develop into cervical cancer, so all women up to age 65 should get them, less frequently as they get older.
But you can't contract HPV if you're not sexually active, that's why I'm thinking she didn't bother until now.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
You do need it.
Furthermore, whether someone is sexually active or not, that is absolutely none of yours or anyone’s business.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That's absolutely untrue and a dangerous thing to put out there!

Reactions: 14
Then Trisha should not have told the whole world about having her first smear test at 32. Its unusual in this day and age. Women are now very educated on such matters.
If you are putting such personal stuff out there for the whole world, then at least expect some form of speculation.

Reactions: 3
Then Trisha should not have told the whole world about having her first smear test at 32. Its unusual in this day and age. Women are now very educated on such matters.
If you are putting such personal stuff out there for the whole world, then at least expect some form of speculation.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with her telling people. She has a lot of followers and if her saying it saves one person it's worth it. Plenty of women don't go for smears. Why would anyone want to speculate on why a woman hasn't had one?

Reactions: 18
We speculate about everything else on here!

• Haha
Why speculate on that at all?
It’s no ones business.

You don’t have to be sexually active to have a gynae or cervical cancer.
I actually believe it was a very positive thing she did. To raise awareness and celebrate her achievement.
And yes, it is an achievement for her and it would be for any other woman who have put off having their smears for numerous reasons.
Whether that be embarrassment, weight issues, psychological issues, poor awareness etc etc
She has clearly stated under the post that she was embarrassed.
And furthermore to the comments above about women being educated etc she or another woman may well be aware of the risks and importance of a smear but are terrified or scared for other reasons as I listed above.
And since we are all so educated, Trishas USP is all about weight loss, building confidence and health. Speculate away but don’t pull ridiculous suspicions out of the air.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s no ones business.

I actually believe it was a very positive thing she did. To raise awareness and celebrate her achievement.
And yes, it is an achievement for her and it would be for any other woman who have put off having their smears for numerous reasons.
Whether that be embarrassment, weight issues, psychological issues, poor awareness etc etc
And furthermore to the comments above about women being educated etc she or another woman may well be aware of the risks and importance of a smear but are terrified or scared for other reasons as I listed above.
And since we are all so educated, Trishas USP is all about weight loss, building confidence and health. Speculate away but don’t pull ridiculous suspicions out of the air.
Agree with most of what you say except her ‘USP’ which unfortunately for a long time hasn’t been about weight loss or health !

It’s no ones business.

Well I am glad for myself and my circle of female friends that we have always had regular tests. We make a point of putting our health first.
Good for Trisha for catching up (y)

Reactions: 2
Desk job for 12 hours a day has me at around 5000 steps. No time left in the day after getting home at 8pm in the pitch black to go walking. I leave my house at 0545 so no time before work either.

Reactions: 5
I think leaving Jacobs is a bad move for her . I think it kept her grounded and stable . Doing the terrible make up tutorial , and now being a full time insta Hun - none of this bodes well for the weight loss . I think she has gone very preachy telling us what to do and how to do it . How about you loose the weight first and then preach to us all . A second book preachy to us about staying motivated and how to beat the bugle — while she will still be at 22 stone !

Reactions: 12
She has won a fitness award ? I get she works hard in the gym but seriously... a fitness award. Kind of a laugh in the face to those who day in and day out work non stop at top fitness level. Im sorry I cant take that seriously . Best fitness blogger . Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has won a fitness award ? I get she works hard in the gym but seriously... a fitness award. Kind of a laugh in the face to those who day in and day out work non stop at top fitness level. Im sorry I cant take that seriously . Best fitness blogger . Jesus
I agree. I think its sending the wrong message, its like normalising obesity and that can influence people even subconsciously. Obesity can cause type
2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol. The amount of obese people in Ireland is increasing rapidly and their health will ultimately suffer. Awarding someone who is extremely overweight in a fitness category is actually alarming.

Reactions: 6
Bullshit!! Jesus Christ I work as a healthcare assistant with people with disabilities what we do is a fitness award!! Sick of her now tbh!

Reactions: 4
I agree. I think its sending the wrong message, its like normalising obesity and that can influence people even subconsciously. Obesity can cause type
2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol. The amount of obese people in Ireland is increasing rapidly and their health will ultimately suffer. Awarding someone who is extremely overweight in a fitness category is actually alarming.
Just massaging her massive ego more

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.