Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a one who has nobody to worry about but herself she always looks knackered. I'd say her body is actually chronically stressed from the nonsense she has to keep up daily. Your body keeps the score and all that.

Reactions: 11
I sense another Poor Trish post incoming. She seems to be low. Declan must have knocked her back.

Reactions: 10
So she minds the kids and cooks the meals on holidays…she is an Au Pair.

Reactions: 13
Alflorex is specifically for treating the symptoms of IBS. Will do nothing for immunity

Reactions: 2
Declan looks he wants to jive with the boys and not the girls if you get me...but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 7
Will somebody please fucking tell her that the tongue sticking out through her teeth for smiles is not cool and will never cunting be cool

Reactions: 20
The hideous ill fitting dress is back. That zip is struggling to stay up.

Reactions: 5
It really does look like my Granny's old house coats. Particularly in the first photo as it is taken in a kitchen!

Reactions: 11
It really does look like my Granny's old house coats. Particularly in the first photo as it is taken in a kitchen!
The print is extremely old fashioned and the style of dress is terrible. It's very dated and suited to someone more mature than Trisha.

Reactions: 8
She's also pushing in her fat for dear life with that left arm to give the illusion of being narrower :/

Reactions: 8