Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 kids by 7 different fathers.
this is brilliant

Reactions: 13
Jesus, you'd be jealous of the Lewis gang heading to the beach with an exec chef making such gastronomic creations as those manky looking ham and butter rolls

Reactions: 15
Those rolls made me want to vomit.
Anaemia looking rolls with cheap as shite shiny ham.

Reactions: 10
I had to google canker sores...never heard of mouth ulcers being called that or someone losing their voice because of them.

Reactions: 6
I had to google canker sores...never heard of mouth ulcers being called that or someone losing their voice because of them.
People usually get them badly when they constantly eat sweets or really sugary snacks.

Reactions: 3
Well we know it's not an sti.

The only time I've heard the term canker sores is from eating certain nuts. Lol.
If I eat a handful of walnuts I'll feel like there are sore spots on my tongue but never any discolouration or actual infection. But does not impact my voice.

Yera sure she's had the throat issue for years, never done a thing about it. A grown woman who allegedly is a chef never heard of honey. Which as a former croupy baby will tell you is better than any strepsils.

Reactions: 8
What the fuck is that ad for symprove?

Anyone follow Mark Jordan Pharmacist? He's had stories before saying Symprove is unreliable and has fuck all science behind it, and he recommends Alflorex as its a fraction of the price, and doesn't need "instructions" with fiddly restrictive rules

Reactions: 14
Given how often she is half sick and half bollixed would you be well actually taking anything she promotes?

Personally (and scientifically - can't help being in the know with my job) all of these sorts of things are complete bollix.

And if you are taking them, good for you.

Reactions: 14
Personally I think it's the roaring that does it, she said herself all the years roaring in a kitchen....
Then on her 16th holiday of the year roaring at the childer.

Reactions: 13
She needs to have surgery on her throat and get it sorted for once and for all.
Yeah like it's always struck me she sounds like she has nodules on her vocal cords. She constantly has changes to her voice. Has she mentioned it before?

Reactions: 6
She was on a live one night cooking and her voice completely dropped it was like she was morphing into a man...

The big patty and selma voice before trying to flog revive. no thanks I'll stick with my morning coffee and not sounding like a hoarse toad.

Reactions: 9
Thanks for this - off to look up Mark Jordan. I assumed Symprove was dodgy but hadn't found anything to confirm. Sounds like the truth is very different from what Oonagh says when she's plugging it. Oonagh who by the way doesn't ever admit that she owns the Irish distribution for Symprove . Also for all the Symprove, Zooki, Revive Active and other potions she drinks daily, she looks dreadful recently and so haggard since she lost all the weight that she didn't need to lose in the first place. Would actually avoid anything Trisha takes too as she's always sick and hoarse.

Reactions: 11