Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that picture of her at the breakfast table in the last thread. Her face is exactly the same as in all her "before" pictures.

Reactions: 13
Wow that picture of her at the breakfast table in the last thread. Her face is exactly the same as in all her "before" pictures.
When she's not posing and sucking it in for dear life,it's very clear there is no big change. She is full of tit.

Reactions: 10
A reel about how the inches are dropping. Was it last week or the week before she admitted she lied about losing weight and was actually gaining it? And was in therapy for her obsession/unrealistic notions about how weight loss should work? And now she's back to making videos about she's finally figured out the secret to weightloss after saying a week ago she had no clue what it was ?!

Her mania has swung back the other way I see 🙄

Reactions: 11
The aldi video is not flattering. Gym pluse coffee gear does her zero favors.it highlights all the lumps and bumps.

Reactions: 8
Delighted I think I will celebrate by doing a bus tour of the camino! Horrigation on transformers
You know when you're scrolling Tattle and a thread title catches your eye 😁. It might not be one you follow or contribute to.
I think Horrigation will catch many an eye, and puzzle many a tattler. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The aldi video is not flattering. Gym pluse coffee gear does her zero favors.it highlights all the lumps and bumps.
And surely gym plus coffee won't thank her for wearing all men's clothes in the try on? I assume the idea was to sell clothes to women?

Most women won't happily buy men's clothes. Usually that's an embarrassing sign that they can't fit into any of the women's sizes.

Generally people Trisha's size promote inclusive plus size ranges for women , not wearing men's clothes because they can't fit into the ones designed for themselves.

Reactions: 12
I enjoy a hoodie from the G+C men’s range rather than women’s because they tend to be longer. But regardless of the gender, range or size - clingy workout gear is not going to be flattering on her and I wouldn’t imagine a try on will generate any business for the brand.

I enjoy a hoodie from the G+C men’s range rather than women’s because they tend to be longer. But regardless of the gender, range or size - clingy workout gear is not going to be flattering on her and I wouldn’t imagine a try on will generate any business for the brand.
And tbh G+C isn't exactly a workout brand - its clothing that makes it looks like you like to work out but it's just for yummy mummys on the run and the atmosphere in the stores doesn't exactly scream "welcome fatties".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has the arm bollocks out in her latest post with a trauma story. I certainly feel better about my arms now.

• Haha
She needs to train for the Camino ?!!!! 👀👀👀👀Mmmmmm so she didn’t last year ? Or how did that work?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m confused, is she just up to doing 1km now, and she is supposedly doing the Camino in a matter of weeks??
sorry if I’ve missed something. Just wondering what all the proud posting about having done 1km is about.

Reactions: 9