Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, there is no big difference in the before and after pics....
She has one goodish week and straight away she is looking for praise from her followers... ridiculous
But sure she drank water walked the length of herself twice and slept !! Sure why shouldn’t she get praise!! Sure isn’t she amaaazzzziiiinnggg ! All she needs to do now is actually loose the weight but sure shouting beat the bulge will loose you at least 5 lbs a week

Reactions: 9
Absolute laughing stock and she can’t be believed on anything she says now. She spent 2020 shouting at us to eat healthy and drink water and water, whilst trying to sell her book every day and then she gets to December and admits she ate her way through it. If anyone believes she can just stop secret eating like that and that she’s loving vegetables instead of treats then more fool them. I think I detest her the most. She’s an overgrown )literally) child, with no idea of about real life costs be it rent, electric, mortgage - she’s had a stable job and now gave it up for a life selling a version of herself is too lazy to work towards. She’s a big fat obese fraud

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t her sister lives next door maybe she will eventually build as they have land but we will hear about it.

That one, if she was chocolate she would lick herself!
Omg really?!! Jesus - how can she have worked full time as a chef for twenty years, lived at home and not have her own gaff! She sneakily referred to it as her house etc so always got impression she lived away from home!

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s updated her weight on her insta. So going by her losing 8 stone originally, she must have gained 2 stone in 2020..

Reactions: 2
She should have stated her weight for Jan 2021 as we have no clue what weight she is now and she doesn't want to tell us. I don't see much difference in those pics she posted she should have taken off the jacket it's hiding a multitude.

Reactions: 7
She should have stated her weight for Jan 2021 as we have no clue what weight she is now and she doesn't want to tell us. I don't see much difference in those pics she posted she should have taken off the jacket it's hiding a multitude.
The hands in the pockets pulling the jacket out from the body as to not give an accurate shape is what annoyed me. If she was only fooling herself it would be one thing but it’s the transformers that still believe that I pity. But fools and their money as they say.

Honestly seeing all the huns ‘ you’re so inspiring trisha’.... Trisha I’m glad if you learnt to love your self. I learnt to love myself in 2018
After years of trying to figure life out. But I’m not writing and selling a book pretending I’m someone and something I’m not. I’m not lying to insta every day & filtering pictures. I’m not set to make more money this year with a new version of the old lie. We all want you to love yourself. But you’re not allowed to be a fraud and con people while you’re doing it.

Reactions: 17
Yeah. Like I learnt a long time ago in my job- 'the day you think you know it all is the day you need to leave' that applies to Trisha. Poorly advising people by putting up these Q&A boxes is shit cra',same with the 2nd book. Like it's a jokeshop she should be working in. Too big for her boots.

Reactions: 8
She wasn't expecting that paper to print her books as a new release book this year . Non a single word about it at all ! Mid January and nothing. Im guessing its February project . She had to get into some form of gear on her page before she could go shouting about the book sure. Her following is even gone back up .

Reactions: 11
There's a difference in the pics alright, plus she looks healthier and happier which is mighty. It's her journey and she's got to do it in any way she can no matter how long it takes. But stop with the lies and cover ups. Be honest about what type of journey this is. If it's a transformation then it's a slow one and very much a work in progress. Don't write books or do public speaking pretending to have it all figured out when every single day is either a struggle or a failure.
We all know Trisha won't get the ass she wants by sitting on the one she has, she needs to stop pretending it's us she's trying to influence and realise it's her who needs the motivation. Maybe if she accepted she's not a motivator but someone who needs motivation from others successful and transparent journeys she'd actually move forward in 2021 and not further backward.

Reactions: 18
You are saying what everyone else has said.
The difference is too tiny to be in any way significant. Its over a 3 year period. Its a joke

Reactions: 12
What’s the point in her doing a Q&A if she I gonna tell followers the answer to the yest ion is saved in a highlight

Yea someone asking about the coffee machine - “that’s all I know”. She really is beyond lazy and so unhelpful

She is actually quite rude... unless someone is telling her she is wonderful and a queen ...otherwise she doesn’t want to know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.