Trishas Transformation #17 Sure she’s a gambler but No fear she'd ask the chipper to bar her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dosent mean she is still actually going though 🤔
💯💯💯💯💯💯

I‘m sure right before the event she‘ll hurt her toe or someone will say something super mean or she‘ll have a classsssssssssss event she has to attend or host and she‘ll disappear for a week or so…

when in reality we all knew that was never going to happen

Reactions: 4
Firstly… can we petition to get her kicked out of the health instagrammers.

Secondly… does she think anyone believes she’s training for the Camino doing an occasional 5k in the hills around her house? Camino 2030 maybe?

Reactions: 10
Didn't someone here say her spot on the trip was given away? Someone who knew someone in the camino WhatsApp group ?

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to wonder if the Magellas that go to her events do so to make them feel better about themselves? Money to burn obviously but go so they can have a nose at how big she’s gotten since last time it to have a right witch about Trisha failing again? Cos at this stage what the duck are her events even about?

Reactions: 6
Didn't see all of yesterday's stories but was there a good reason the tee shirt she was wearing was absolutely filthy and stained ? Or is she just a manky witch ? I've seen weaning toddlers with cleaner bibs than that!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.