Trishas Transformation #17 Sure she’s a gambler but No fear she'd ask the chipper to bar her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when I signed up to do a hillwalk/mini summit once, it was just 400m/1200ft beyond in Killarney.
Very close to Kate Kearneys cottage or whatever it is, but I had never really done one so I actually "trained".
Was out in the dark walking the roads 2/3 nights a week for up to two hours, just to get up the endurance like.
I was never a "fast" walker but I also wasn't the last up that mini mountain when it actually happened.

If I was going away for 7 days of walking....I would have my shoes, maybe two pairs of the same shoes, out on the road every chance I got in every weather to make sure I had left nothing to chance. Would make sure I had 7 comfy walking outfits etc, would even be training with my back pack etc or whatever to make sure there were no nasty surprises.

But sure Trisha is thick, she will go all the way to Spain and be shocked it aint Lanza.

Reactions: 14
I remember when I signed up to do a hillwalk/mini summit once, it was just 400m/1200ft beyond in Killarney.
Very close to Kate Kearneys cottage or whatever it is, but I had never really done one so I actually "trained".
Was out in the dark walking the roads 2/3 nights a week for up to two hours, just to get up the endurance like.
I was never a "fast" walker but I also wasn't the last up that mini mountain when it actually happened.

If I was going away for 7 days of walking....I would have my shoes, maybe two pairs of the same shoes, out on the road every chance I got in every weather to make sure I had left nothing to chance. Would make sure I had 7 comfy walking outfits etc, would even be training with my back pack etc or whatever to make sure there were no nasty surprises.

But sure Trisha is thick, she will go all the way to Spain and be shocked it aint Lanza.
I didn't realise the extent of this event...there's no way she's going to do it - none.

Either she's quietly praying everyone forgot she ever mentioned it OR she's going to come up with some transparent story like her gambling addiction has resurfaced after someone on TikTok referred to her as an Orca in Pink and she needs two weeks on holidays to deal with her "inner demons" (which of course will involve several cocktails and thrusting her hips on camera at some bar while screeching about "CLASSSSSSS")

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These wans all massage each others inflated egos! I see Gerry Hussey is one of the speakers at her upcoming event....Jesus!
U scratch my back.and ill scratch yours!

Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain to me why the need for table plans ? What is wrong with letting people chose a table themselves? I don't get it tbh 🤷. If I was ever going to go to an event like that - and I'm not planning to, ever, but if I was I would rather pick my own place at a table than be allocated one. Yet she makes out like she is doing everyone a huge favour. I know the majellas that follow her are dopey but surely they could manage to find themselves a seat at a table all by themselves 🤦‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain to me why the need for table plans ? What is wrong with letting people chose a table themselves? I don't get it tbh 🤷. If I was ever going to go to an event like that - and I'm not planning to, ever, but if I was I would rather pick my own place at a table than be allocated one. Yet she makes out like she is doing everyone a huge favour. I know the majellas that follow her are dopey but surely they could manage to find themselves a seat at a table all by themselves 🤦‍♀️🙈
You would imagine grown women could manage Trisha is deflecting all her issues onto the Majella's or else there is a want in all of them

Reactions: 4
she wants to give the illusion that she actually cares about her fans...

Reactions: 3
I said a few pages back that she will say she has double booked herself and can't do the camino or she will fake an injury/have covid/throw herself down the stairs/Anything to get out of it. It is almost a guarantee.

Regarding all this RESET shite, she is an actual magnet for all these dickheads preaching this shite. She has an addictive personality so once they have drawn her in, she will keep preaching whatever they tell her to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's very busy.... But defo was at the hair salon today.

Putting all the men together.....theres our inclusion and diversity champ.

Sahurday.... She's cooking on the Sahurday people...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just watching Stefanie Preissners stories from yesterday and she mentioned that she was offered €10k to promote a particular product, but turned it down because she doesn’t use the product and it wasn’t something that people need, so she wouldn’t promote it. The €10k was for two stories and 2 reels. I’m sure it was something that loads of them promote like spotlight toothbrushes or Emma mattresses. It set me wondering about Trisha and all the other huns. If SP was offered €10k and has a quarter of the followers that TL does, I wonder how much she charges for the 2 stories and 2 reels. Even if it was “only” 10k for her number of followers, it’s a lot of money, and it’s easy see how they all start selling their souls for it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was just watching Stefanie Preissners stories from yesterday and she mentioned that she was offered €10k to promote a particular product, but turned it down because she doesn’t use the product and it wasn’t something that people need, so she wouldn’t promote it. The €10k was for two stories and 2 reels. I’m sure it was something that loads of them promote like spotlight toothbrushes or Emma mattresses. It set me wondering about Trisha and all the other huns. If SP was offered €10k and has a quarter of the followers that TL does, I wonder how much she charges for the 2 stories and 2 reels. Even if it was “only” 10k for her number of followers, it’s a lot of money, and it’s easy see how they all start selling their souls for it

I thought the same. She said its something you take. Wonder was it Symprove or Revive Active

I know a girl going on the trip & there’s a WhatsApp group & they’ve all met up 3 times for walks & chats. Trishas space was resold to someone on a cancellation list last month. So I’ve been told 🤷‍♀️
I’d believe it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.