Trishas Transformation #17 Sure she’s a gambler but No fear she'd ask the chipper to bar her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not seeing what the rest of us see when she looks at that pic. The material of that dress is so unforgiving. Can some plus sized brand please just take her off and style her that dress is a bad as the silage wrap dress on her. I mean it's not great on the model either but it's meant to be loose not stretched to within an inch of its seams.... the largest size I have seen stocked in PS is XL (which might fit a real size 16 person). They do not cater for a plus sized (but fits into a size M) Trisha. SCS struggles to fit into their sizes too when she does the odd ad for them because she is another one who should be shopping from plus size ranges.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is she not seeing what the rest of us see when she looks at that pic.
That gut of hers…all I can think is “diabetes”.

soon she‘ll be pharma repping the newest drug because of her intense denial & corresponding terrible choices.

Reactions: 4
I would love for the government to bring in influencer laws here so that these frauds would have to be held accountable. It's crazy the tit this one is getting away with and we all know it's more to do with her ticking the diversity box rather than having any skills

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine saying you were an executive chef and you called Soy sauce SOYA sauce....
Also wtf is CHEWMERIC.... Turmeric I assume.

Gowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trisha, we know you read here. If you ever feel like you have imposter syndrome, you don't. You are an imposter. You are a fraud and a con woman. You scam your followers on a daily basis. Tomorrow the great reset will begin yet again and you will try and convince your poor followers they need whatever lie your selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trisha, we know you read here. If you ever feel like you have imposter syndrome, you don't. You are an imposter. You are a fraud and a con woman. You scam your followers on a daily basis. Tomorrow the great reset will begin yet again and you will try and convince your poor followers they need whatever lie your selling.
It's a Bank Holoday weekend she wont be resetting until at least Tues, maybe Wed she tends to go missing for a few days after a long weekend.

Reactions: 8
‼‼Thread Suggestion ‼‼

Preaching her reset at the top of her voice, her "non negotiables" are now her favourite choice 🤭

Can't sleep 😕

Reactions: 10
She's fairly quiet over the last few days. The binge must be very bad . The next giant reset is on the way

Reactions: 6
I laugh when she photographs her lunch as if thats really all she had. She'd be a size 10 if she actually only ate what she lets on she does. You'd admore her more if she photographed the garlic chip with extra cheese of a friday

Reactions: 8
I really don't like that dress on her, it's quite horrible and does not suit her at all.

Reactions: 5
Ironic, considering she can’t spell, punctuate or speak English properly.
Maybe you should take him up on the offer Trisha and pop the cherry, so to speak.
I particularly enjoyed this element of her review… the same wan can’t spell her own name some days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.