Trishas Transformation #17 Sure she’s a gambler but No fear she'd ask the chipper to bar her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think people will struggle to find this cos you didn’t link it in the last thread! I wonder can you ask a mod to add it in?

Reactions: 9
She's back with a vengeance.
I LOVE my country as much as the next person. I really truly do. And indeed the weather that comes with it.
I have camped all around it in some wicked weather and still would in the morning.
But has this girl ever seen other coastal areas bar Garryvoe and Spanish point? I am not throwing shade on them, but kinda am, they are NOTHING in comparison to some of the places you have here. Dirty rocky stoney blustery bleeping depression holes half the time! And not that much better when the sun is shining the three days a year.
She there swinging the glass of whatever around like she in the Maldives looking out at wet slippery rocks and wind. Ah here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spanish Point was the obvious choice. Trisha was avoiding the paparazzi!!

Agree with you @Heffalump but then again I'd say Ballybunnion or Banna would also appeal to her.

Reactions: 4
I thought ye were all gone into radio silence, had to search bar the thread. No link from the last one

Reactions: 7
Kin "scares" her.
A drama about the drug trade/addiction scares the woman who lost 85,000 to addiction,apparently.

Jesus take the wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is BET into that top/dress thing. I'm mostly a size 12, but there are some size 12 clothes that just aren't comfortable on me and I refuse to wear them. For someone who said before that some clothes make her feel panicky she really does squish herself into clothes. That top she has on her looks like an over the head kind, I'd pass out at the thought of getting stuck in it.

Reactions: 7
So that was the most fun and genuine environment she's been in in a long time....
So how many AMAZING, CLASS, MAGICAL things have we had recently..... That apparently were tit.

Addict or not.
Binge eater or not.
Liar or not.

She needs one good person in her life that can call her on her tit and not succumb to a Trisha tantrum.

Reactions: 14
It’s the dress she bought that day when she was going on the Today show. Remember she did a try on and there was a lovely wrap/shirt dress that she immediately discounted. Doesn’t look like it fits her anymore

Reactions: 6
is the white tie thing on the dress, meant to be at her waist ? or under her boobs ?
the loons saying that her shape has changed ! it has because she is either photo-shopped or bate into her clothes

So that was the most fun and genuine environment she's been in in a long time....
So how many AMAZING, CLASS, MAGICAL things have we had recently..... That apparently were tit.

Addict or not.
Binge eater or not.
Liar or not.

She needs one good person in her life that can call her on her tit and not succumb to a Trisha tantrum.
She said on the radio she’s so happy with her size now yet still photoshops her photos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.