Trisha’s Transformation #15 2022 has come and gone. Trisha Lewis is still a con!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone have a word with her I wonder 🤔....that story in the woods - dare I say it 🙈..was a LITTLE bit more professional than her normal rambling.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did someone have a word with her I wonder 🤔....that story in the woods - dare I say it 🙈..was a LITTLE bit more professional than her normal rambling.....
Ah now, she said the word beautiful 6 times. She described it as having shocker.... trees, leaves and twigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can't reach her feet to tan them or tie her sandals properly, but eats perfectly, works out all the time, walks endlessly, no alcohol, is delighted with life, suuuuure.

Reactions: 12
Ah now, she said the word beautiful 6 times. She described it as having shocker.... trees, leaves and twigs.
Ah sure I know 🤣 but in comparison to other stories she has done I just thought it was a bit more serious and not just mania and silliness 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s gone full Alan Partridge in that ad. You never go full Alan Partridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah lads the state of her. This was an "Ad" who is paying her for this tit. She jumped into the video like a sumo wrestler. Again with the clothes stuck into her. Says she fell in love with the woods last year. She has the most gorgeous woods beside her home house. if she may walk in them instead of arsing around the country trying to lookfor more woods she would be fit as a fiddle.
When you think she's finally wearing a long top but that's just her actual belly hanging down. bleeping WHY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.