Trisha’s Transformation #15 2022 has come and gone. Trisha Lewis is still a con!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bent double to try to hide herself. She’s obviously not comfortable in her own skin. I’d have some sympathy for her if she wasn’t still making money from her supposed “transformation” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Must be great for people genuinely following her. It's all about ' go easy on yourself ' reset, reset, reset..... feel good about yourself, never beat yourself up -simplest transformation plan ever - if you don't actually plan to transform that is - like Trisha.

Edited to add - I mean I know Trisha desperately wants to be lighter and smaller. But her own plan isint even working for her.

Reactions: 3
She was mortified on llls stories bent double trying to hide. I have been that soldier. She needs to if she wants to loose weight look at Dr Micj Crotty. He says obesity is a medical condition. No shame or blame. But completely advocates for use of medica l assistance if warranted. I attend Him. Ozempic is a gane changer 4 stone down. No longer obese.

Reactions: 15
No words for that dress on her. Trisha please hire a stylist to assist you in dressing for the shape you are not the shape your sisters are also stop facetuning your face because it doesn't match the face in your videos.
If the stylist could find a pair of shoes that fit her that’d be great also, those toes were at least an inch over the front of the sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a photo of myself from about 12 years ago. I'm at my skinniest ever. I was going through a breakup at the time (I'd almost recommend it lol ). When i cpmw across it on my phone i long for the day but no way would i want to be showing it to everyone in my life to remind them ' duck me you got fat' . Imagine that picture was on a weightloss book and i'm standing next to it 6 stone heavier whilst trying to get people to buy it! The fact she even is still trying to hock a 5 year book is embarrassing as is. She has some neck !! And I don't mean the one she filters !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No words for that dress on her. Trisha please hire a stylist to assist you in dressing for the shape you are not the shape your sisters are also stop facetuning your face because it doesn't match the face in your videos.
That dress is just dreadful. Why must all her dresses me tight on her. Other cuts would be far more forgiving, plenty nice options for plus size.
---

These earrings do not suit her ears at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me how this fraudster is getting away with things? Like WHERE is the transformation? What has she done that her cronies call her "amazing"? Does she realise the negative impact she is having on other women, shame on her and anyone who endorses her!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Can someone please tell me why she is still listed under 'health influencers' on this forum and why everytime some posts her new thread in influencers section, mods move it.
There is nothing healthy about this woman. She needs help.

Reactions: 14
Can someone please tell me why she is still listed under 'health influencers' on this forum and why everytime some posts her new thread in influencers section, mods move it.
There is nothing healthy about this woman. She needs help.
I think it was started under Instagrammers a few threads back and the mods moved it back here 🤷‍♀️
---

I think it was started under Instagrammers a few threads back and the mods moved it back here 🤷‍♀️
Sorry, I just repeated what you said 🤦🏻‍♀️ but yeah, the mind boggles!

Reactions: 4
We haven’t forgotten the mystery calf, beat the bulge! Oh wait, that’s just a laugh

thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That dress is just dreadful. Why must all her dresses me tight on her. Other cuts would be far more forgiving, plenty nice options for plus size.
---

These earrings do not suit her ears at all.
Jaysus on top of everything else she seems to have deformed earlobes..only noticed that now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dress and boots she wore during the week in London would've looked infinitely better on her than the velvet dress she wore. Velvet dress is too small for her. Earrings are too heavy for her lobes too.

Reactions: 9
She always wears granny sandals! And they were way too small for her. Her toes are hanging out the front 🤢

Reactions: 5
Jaysus on top of everything else she seems to have deformed earlobes..only noticed that now
Ya I only noticed too, her big long earrings only elongated them. All I see are the big lobes and not the earrings
---

Trisha is just not bright at all. She is paid to promote Aldi and yet here she is promoting Lidl. Can we all email Aldi with this so they finally get rid of this idiot.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Lads I’m so confused. Did she not say she was 3 days in Dublin with a Lisa person with sharp on stage at an event????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.