Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my good god. I'm so wasted rught now but bleeping hell. Seriously how low can she go. I genuinely dislike her so much at this point

Mother like son! I'm glad he's got people around him 💔

I can't believe I'm genuinely angry over this.
Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 7.55.04 PM.png

Donna has now deleted her tweet of "Family Doesn't do things like that".

• Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 714628

Donna has now deleted her tweet of "Family Doesn't do things like that".
She's right through..
This is just another example of why I don't think Trisha's and Moses relationship is a business deal. And this is also another example of why I think Moses is a psychopath. Imagine allowing your wife to be do this to your sister.

Reactions: 7
I'm not surprised that you said that the prices were ridiculous. I didn't know that she felt that way about LV. Interesting. I don't see LV as lower class luxury, I mean looking at their leather items are in a different price point then their canvas items. I don't like canvas items because they are made different now IMO e.g. thinner canvas and they are not coated as well as they were in the past. I agree your right she doesn't know the what the truth is. I think the LV is making too many canvas items as quickly as they can in order to keep up with the high demand but their quality control isn't as good as it use to be and to me that is hurting LV. Now, LV wants to be like Hermes, SMH. I don't think that they will ever be like Hermes. LVMH once did try to buy Hermes and they wasn't able to for some reason, I forgot what happened with that. IF LVMH does ever buy Hermes, I know some people will stop buying from Hermes that instance. LMAO. I just hope that LVMH doesn't mess up Tiffany, since they have recently purchased them.

But this video she lied about it being a $10,000 haul, it's more like $5,000 haul and all of those items were sold out online and a new season was already posted online.

here's the video that I'm talking about.

You’re right that haul was about $5k, I will say it’s possible for SA’s to get items that are sold out online. They have ways to get certain rare items for VIP’s ( I might know something about that )🤣 I will agree that LV’s vintage is superior to their newer canvas but they are trying to distance themselves from canvas & are making more items in leather. They are trying to compete with Chanel, who’s trying to compete with Hermes!

• Haha
You’re right that haul was about $5k, I will say it’s possible for SA’s to get items that are sold out online. They have ways to get certain rare items for VIP’s ( I might know something about that )🤣 I will agree that LV’s vintage is superior to their newer canvas but they are trying to distance themselves from canvas & are making more items in leather. They are trying to compete with Chanel, who’s trying to compete with Hermes!
I'm clearly a peasant, I only know the tit delivery company (my)Hermes haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah, I heard that LV wants to focus more on leather but they need to get their quality under control first, IMO. I also heard that Chanel has quality control problems too.😔 . Yeah, I've heard about Chanel wanting to be more like Hermes, too. Maybe one day I can afford to become a VIP and it and buy some rare items, thanks for the heads up. You are right that SA can get hold of items that are sold out online. I had that happen to me a few times, one time a SA on the LV the customer service found an item that I wanted in store and I paid over the phone and then it was shipped to my home. It was the Delightful MM monogram the old model and this was even after the new model had been released and posted on their website. I was so happy to have found that purse new in the old model. The old model was better IMO, with all the little extra details on that purse. Yayy..🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
^^ It seems like her usual tactics to garner sympathy aren’t working. It’s so obvious she’s floundering and not making the money she claims. Let her dig her own grave.

This is beyond disgusting for people who have genuinely been diagnosed 🤢 imagine someone self diagnosing and even making a podcast when they literally googled it and decided they had it.

Is it true she toned down her OF explicit content due to a possibility of the wedding being a mini series special on tv?? Whyy isn’t this decrepit troll cancelled yet.

on a random note this made me laugh I don’t speak French but it’s fitting if true
BFA7E616-5804-4243-9B81-661669423207.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it true she toned down her OF explicit content due to a possibility of the wedding being a mini series special on tv?? Whyy isn’t this decrepit troll cancelled yet.

on a random note this made me laugh I don’t speak French but it’s fitting if true
View attachment 719717
I heard that Trisha toned down her OF content due to dating Moses. Her wedding is going to be on a mini series, really? :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I love it! Her YT money is tit & now she & her sister will have no income source! Let the chips start falling!

Reactions: 1