Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the hypocrisy in her calling out H3 for harassment and bullying when she’s made hundreds of tiktoks and videos about him - even falsely accusing him of SH? Like sis, you’re just mad that people aren’t buying your BS

Reactions: 6
Great idea to disarm Trisha by having Donna read out her text herself, she had to quickly come up with something so bullying and harassment allegations it is.

I suppose Trisha will now ramp up her threats of releasing the secret recordings her and Moses made, it’s all she has left to hang over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Great idea to disarm Trisha by having Donna read out her text herself, she had to quickly come up with something so bullying and harassment allegations it is.

I suppose Trisha will now ramp up her threats of releasing the secret recordings her and Moses made, it’s all she has left to hang over them.
This. Plus I don't think Donna actually cared? Like she didn't seem bothered or ashamed when reading it out... We stan Donna

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ethan stated that Trisha talked about releasing those recording like it's a threat to him. Ethan said that he doesn't care if Trisha were to release those recordings. He stated that he was fine with that. But he was just so shocked that they were do that. But to be honest if Trisha recorded Ethan and the others during the podcast, before the podcast and after the podcast in secret without permission from Ethan and others at Ethan's house, then the thing is that California has a recording law stipulates that it is a two-party consent state. Trisha recorded everyone in secret without their knowledge. It's criminal offense to use any device to record communications, whether they're wire, oral or electronic, without the consent of everyone taking part in the communication.

I mean the hypocrisy in her calling out H3 for harassment and bullying when she’s made hundreds of tiktoks and videos about him - even falsely accusing him of SH? Like sis, you’re just mad that people aren’t buying your BS
I would NOT be surprised if Keemstar was in her DMs/texts telling her to go for that angle so they can get another strike on Ethan... Youtube doesn't allow bullying and harassing someone repeatedly, hence his first strike. Might seem farfetched, but there's nothing those two wouldn't do...

I feel like Moses has a history of going with toxic women and probably marries the most toxic ones who piss his family off the most, i only say this because at no point has Hila seemed surprised by her brothers tit, if anything she has an over it attitude towards him like yeah he’s my brother but this is just what he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1629672846258.png

God he makes my skin crawl. He really thought he did something too, which is sickens me the most...

• Sick
The thing is too when Trisha ultimately fucks Moses over or when he leaves her and she has her public meltdown it will probably be their podcast he will run to in order to have his public right of reply.

View attachment 725450

God he makes my skin crawl. He really thought he did something too, which is sickens me the most...
“HIS WIFE”!? You mean YOUR SISTER, you creepy, jealous, narcissistic faux-intellectual loser!? I can’t stand Moses. Hila and Ethan are well shot of the both of them. Also, please stand up Donna. Love that she read the message and gave zero fucks, because she loves and protects her family. The true Donnarch. Long may she reign!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“HIS WIFE”!? You mean YOUR SISTER, you creepy, jealous, narcissistic faux-intellectual loser!? I can’t stand Moses. Hila and Ethan are well shot of the both of them. Also, please stand up Donna. Love that she read the message and gave zero fucks, because she loves and protects her family. The true Donnarch. Long may she reign!
Yessssssssssssss 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Famous last words..

Reactions: 3
Trisha keeps bringing up the Trilla lawsuit which has absolutely no relevance to Donnas text or anything to do with her as far as i know.

Trisha made 50 something posts off the back of one tweet Ethan made just last week, so who’s the person truly guilty of harassment here?

Reactions: 1
Trisha keeps bringing up the Trilla lawsuit which has absolutely no relevance to Donnas text or anything to do with her as far as i know.

Trisha made 50 something posts off the back of one tweet Ethan made just last week, so who’s the person truly guilty of harassment here?
Trisha is trying to say that the triller lawsuits are just as/more stressful to Hila. So if Hila miscarries it's Ethans fault because he is getting sued... Which is total bullshit because Ethan hasn't actually don't anything wrong.

Reactions: 2
Trisha is trying to say that the triller lawsuits are just as/more stressful to Hila. So if Hila miscarries it's Ethans fault because he is getting sued... Which is total bullshit because Ethan hasn't actually don't anything wrong.
and Ethan knows this and so does Ethan's lawyers know this too which is why Ethan and Hila isn't worried about that lawsuit.

I feel like Moses has a history of going with toxic women and probably marries the most toxic ones who piss his family off the most, i only say this because at no point has Hila seemed surprised by her brothers tit, if anything she has an over it attitude towards him like yeah he’s my brother but this is just what he does.
Can’t believe Moses has unfollowed his own sister on Instagram too! It’s extremely sad that he’s going along with Trisha. She has literally torn the family apart and he’s complacent with it. They’re actually perfect for each other!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How long before Trasha fakes another suicide attempt to try and garner sympathy & change the current narrative?

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe Moses has unfollowed his own sister on Instagram too! It’s extremely sad that he’s going along with Trisha. She has literally torn the family apart and he’s complacent with it. They’re actually perfect for each other!
My first reaction to this was it's Trisha..
Hila's reaction has made me think this is what Moses is like. However I can't help but think Moses is a victim to Trisha, we know how manipulative and controlling they can be..

Reactions: 1