Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God what a hot mess this will be if Trisha does goes on there. I don't think that Trisha will do it, IMO. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1
Here's a link to the buzzfeed article that Trisha was so worried about from the writer from buzzfeed that Trisha claimed was harassing Trisha and everyone in her family. This article sounds like it was written by a fan who is now a on the way to being a former fan of Trisha's.

Here's a link to the tweet that was sent out by the person that wrote that article on Buzzfeed about Trisha Paytas.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Here's a link to the tweet that was sent out by the person that wrote that article on Buzzfeed about Trisha Paytas.
Lol mentions how Trisha’s been accused of lying while Trisha lies in the article. Does any anyone actually believe she currently makes $800,000 a month?

Reactions: 5
Here's a link to the buzzfeed article that Trisha was so worried about from the writer from buzzfeed that Trisha claimed was harassing Trisha and everyone in her family. This article sounds like it was written by a fan who is now a on the way to being a former fan of Trisha's.

$800,000 a month but had to take out a $2.7 million dollar mortgage, which she had to put in Moses’ name……yeah ok!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
$800,000 a month but had to take out a $2.7 million dollar mortgage, which she had to put in Moses’ name……yeah ok!🙄
I agree but I think that Trisha only made $800,000 just for one month and that was it. If Trisha was really making that kind of money why was Trisha going back and forth with Ethan over 5%.

I agree but I think that Trisha only made $800,000 just for one month and that was it. If Trisha was really making that kind of money why was Trisha going back and forth with Ethan over 5%.
She tells this person she makes $800k a month but then shows her she has notes about what to do with future money & one of the things is “ pay off credit cards “🤣 Make it make sense!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She tells this person she makes $800k a month but then shows her she has notes about what to do with future money & one of the things is “ pay off credit cards “🤣 Make it make sense!
I read some of that article but I didn't make it that far down the article. I agree.

What happened to Trisha Paytas releasing some of the recording that T claimed that T had of the last Frenemies podcast that Ethan decided to release it? I like that Trisha is lying about having a recordings of some of the last podcast because if T had them she would have released them already.

• Haha
This woman is really clutching at straws to try and become a successful podcast now she’s had a taste of how actual real authentic talented people work (h3/teddy fresh) she makes me sick. Do we even think she’s genuinely been diagnosed? There’s been so many times she’s been caught lying about therapy and she wouldn’t even go to the dr when Ethan pointed out a lump.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
This woman is really clutching at straws to try and become a successful podcast now she’s had a taste of how actual real authentic talented people work (h3/teddy fresh) she makes me sick. Do we even think she’s genuinely been diagnosed? There’s been so many times she’s been caught lying about therapy and she wouldn’t even go to the dr when Ethan pointed out a lump.
Its hard to say. She’s gone back and forth on whether or not she has been diagnosed. I can definitely see the BPD but the schizophrenia I don’t believe. The only diagnostic criteria she mentions for schizophrenia is « voices ». You can experience that symptom in BPD. She shows no other symptoms.

Reactions: 2

Are we seriously going to believe her about anything she says. She's a pathological liar and has lied about so much already for attention. She will do anything to stay relevant.

Reactions: 6
who’s suing her and why?
sorry I have no idea, lol. I think that title is probably clickbait. I do know that Austin McBroom is getting sued and I think that is why that is in the title but I could be wrong.

who’s suing her and why?
okay I got to a point of the podcast and Trisha mentioned Keemstar and Trisha mentioned Keemstar's tweet about people trying anti depression medication and lawsuit. Trisha said that Keem was trolling her and her with that back and forth
go to timestamp 24:00 start listening from there and

who’s suing her and why?
Sorry for the prior misinformation but
go to Timestamp 30:00
It's from Onision or Onision's management and it was sent to her public email, Trisha said that she wasn't served this lawsuit yet.

Last edited:
This video from H3 podcast after desk called Trisha Paytas vs Keemstar was removed from youtube due to violation of TOS. Here's a screenshot of what shows up after I click on the link. Keemstar tweeted out of video about it Ethan could talk about it on his H3 podcast. Keemstar has stated that there is another video and I don't know what the second video that was pulled down from youtube.

Attachments

Last edited: