Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry I have no idea, lol. I think that title is probably clickbait. I do know that Austin McBroom is getting sued and I think that is why that is in the title but I could be wrong.

okay I got to a point of the podcast and Trisha mentioned Keemstar and Trisha mentioned Keemstar's tweet about people trying anti depression medication and lawsuit. Trisha said that Keem was trolling her and her with that back and forth
go to timestamp 24:00 start listening from there and

Sorry for the prior misinformation but
go to Timestamp 30:00
It's from Onision or Onision's management and it was sent to her public email, Trisha said that she wasn't served this lawsuit yet.
Thank you for all the info and link to the video 💖. LOL, Trisha saying she’s shadow banned. No babe, People aren’t interested in your content. 🤣

Reactions: 2
This video from H3 podcast after desk called Trisha Paytas vs Keemstar was removed from youtube due to violation of TOS. Here's a screenshot of what shows up after I click on the link. Keemstar tweeted out of video about it Ethan could talk about it on his H3 podcast. Keemstar has stated that there is another video and I don't know what the second video that was pulled down from youtube.
Keem reported the video 🙄🙄🙄 I can’t stand that man, him and Trisha are so similar.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ya poor Sara I have been talking to her, she was going to a dermatologist yesterday

Reactions: 3
Ethan has 2 strikes now so no H3 episodes at all this week.

• Sad
She makes videos with half her tit hanging out & about sex toys but that’s ok? Does Google have shares of Adam & Eve?
I agree and they keep claiming that they don't want to be sexualized that's a damn lie.
and Trisha is all over the place in the video too and Trisha needs to organized what they are going to say.
and terrible sound quality videos. too.

Wow! The amount of actual lies she has told is insane!! This video is great btw
Trisha Paytas has now strike this video with a copyright claim. I'm waiting for Mysterious tea for release her other videos about Trisha Paytas because the first one was really good.

Gross. Why are insider doing a video with Trisha?
and this is all coming from someone that argued with Ethan ove 5%. SMH. I like Birkin, Kellys and Constance but I like Constance purses better than Birkin and Kellys. Birkins and Kellys to me are mostly a status symbol. I don't see very many people with a Constance purse, I think they are even harder to get from the Hermes store than it is to get a Birkin and Kelly new from Hermes. IMO.
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 1.19.35 PM.png

I didn't know that Insider had a youtube channel

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
and this is all coming from someone that argued with Ethan ove 5%. SMH. I like Birkin, Kellys and Constance but I like Constance purses better than Birkin and Kellys. Birkins and Kellys to me are mostly a status symbol. I don't see very many people with a Constance purse, I think they are even harder to get from the Hermes store than it is to get a Birkin and Kelly new from Hermes. IMO. View attachment 712774

I didn't know that Insider had a youtube channel
I have my own business selling luxury handbags & accessories & the prices quoted in that video were ridiculous. I don’t know if they went by what she told them or some intern looked them up. It’s also funny how she says LV is her favourite yet she never carries it & in another video when she was with Jason she said LV was lower class luxury & made a face when they passed the LV store. She also claimed that Neverfull was her first luxury bag, but in another video she said she sold all of the bags she first bought when she had to declare bankruptcy. She doesn’t know what truth is.

Reactions: 5
I have my own business selling luxury handbags & accessories & the prices quoted in that video were ridiculous. I don’t know if they went by what she told them or some intern looked them up. It’s also funny how she says LV is her favourite yet she never carries it & in another video when she was with Jason she said LV was lower class luxury & made a face when they passed the LV store. She also claimed that Neverfull was her first luxury bag, but in another video she said she sold all of the bags she first bought when she had to declare bankruptcy. She doesn’t know what truth is.
I'm not surprised that you said that the prices were ridiculous. I didn't know that she felt that way about LV. Interesting. I don't see LV as lower class luxury, I mean looking at their leather items are in a different price point then their canvas items. I don't like canvas items because they are made different now IMO e.g. thinner canvas and they are not coated as well as they were in the past. I agree your right she doesn't know the what the truth is. I think the LV is making too many canvas items as quickly as they can in order to keep up with the high demand but their quality control isn't as good as it use to be and to me that is hurting LV. Now, LV wants to be like Hermes, SMH. I don't think that they will ever be like Hermes. LVMH once did try to buy Hermes and they wasn't able to for some reason, I forgot what happened with that. IF LVMH does ever buy Hermes, I know some people will stop buying from Hermes that instance. LMAO. I just hope that LVMH doesn't mess up Tiffany, since they have recently purchased them.

But this video she lied about it being a $10,000 haul, it's more like $5,000 haul and all of those items were sold out online and a new season was already posted online.

here's the video that I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Trisha has uploaded about 18 tik toks in about 30 minutes because they are getting push back for doing a podcast with Keemstar and Ethan saw that tweet that was sent out by Keemstar about that podcast and Ethan has now blocked Keemstar. Trisha called Ethan's mother Vile Scum due to some text message that she sent to either Ethan or Moses. Trisha is now trending on Twitter right now. Trisha did a podcast with Keemstar with Frenemies merch on. SMH. What an idiot.

Reactions: 5
Trisha has uploaded about 18 tik toks in about 30 minutes because they are getting push back for doing a podcast with Keemstar and Ethan saw that tweet that was sent out by Keemstar about that podcast and Ethan has now blocked Keemstar. Trisha called Ethan's mother Vile Scum due to some text message that she sent to either Ethan or Moses. Trisha is now trending on Twitter right now. Trisha did a podcast with Keemstar with Frenemies merch on. SMH. What an idiot.
Oh my good god. I'm so wasted rught now but bleeping hell. Seriously how low can she go. I genuinely dislike her so much at this point

Mother like son! I'm glad he's got people around him 💔

I can't believe I'm genuinely angry over this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6