Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people on twitter think that Trisha has brought positive tests and the scan is photoshopped

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Some people on twitter think that Trisha has brought positive tests and the scan is photoshopped
I saw this video on youtube about trisha's pregnancy and his fiance thinks the same thing, then papa gut said that he would not be surprised if trisha fakes a miscarriage and clicks and views.

I'm sorry but there is no way she is going to cope with a baby, it'll be pawned off on a nanny or something. I just had my first baby nearly 2 weeks ago and I'm barely managing let alone with her selfishness and narcissism.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but there is no way she is going to cope with a baby, it'll be pawned off on a nanny or something. I just had my first baby nearly 2 weeks ago and I'm barely managing let alone with her selfishness and narcissism.
Which is funny because when she done frenamies with Ethan she said she would never ever use a nanny. How she didn't believe in them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
go to timestamp 39:14

CPS will also probably watching her mental health if she is reporting to a doctor about it

If she was pregnant since Jan then why the hell was she drinking on the flight to Maldives? Fake pregnancy.

If she was pregnant since Jan then why the hell was she drinking on the flight to Maldives? Fake pregnancy.
true, some people even are thinking that Trisha will fake a miscarriage too

time will tell that's for sure.

and people have been pointing that out they were drinking while they were in Maldives too and then people were also talking about how their mother drank while they were pregnant with Trisha and that is why Trisha looks the way that they do. Some people think that Trisha has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS).

It's like the boy who cried Wolf. She's told so many horrific lies it's hard to believe anything she says.

Reactions: 5
No Trisha, you aren’t ‘showing’ your pregnancy at 8 weeks. That’s fat

Reactions: 6
A pregnant belly and lots of fat will be a lot for her to carry! she doesn't know what she's in for, your body grows so much

Comments under one of her videos mentioned some discrepancy re. her due date (sorry, I've not got time to watch all the way through her lengthy videos!).

I haven’t got kids so it’s maybe normal but how do they not know how far along she is?
She’s saying she’s 11 weeks then she’s six and the doc scanning her is saying different.

• Haha
Ya the dates are not adding up so more and more are thinking this is fake!

• Haha