Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trisha has been deleting a lot of her videos to hide the evidence of her lies.

Reactions: 6
archive.org will host her videos. She’s an idiot if she thinks her videos won’t exist because she deleted them off her channel.

Reactions: 2
Trisha has deleted a 1billion views worth from her channels. Covering up for the inconsistent stories she tells.

Trisha has deleted a 1billion views worth from her channels. Covering up for the inconsistent stories she tells.
Yep I agree but I think she is also deleting things so that she can privacy claim things from Mysterious videos on Trisha. Because everyone has been talking about Mysterious' videos. Even the Rich lux has talked about it too.

Trisha deleted 113,311,050 million views from her Trisha Paytas Channel and Trisha deleted 1,076,148,879 billion views on her Blndsundoll4MJ channel.

• Wow
Yep I agree but I think she is also deleting things so that she can privacy claim things from Mysterious videos on Trisha. Because everyone has been talking about Mysterious' videos. Even the Rich lux has talked about it too.

Trisha deleted 113,311,050 million views from her Trisha Paytas Channel and Trisha deleted 1,076,148,879 billion views on her Blndsundoll4MJ channel.
Surely it can be proved she deleted stuff

Reactions: 1
The skin products she was flogging are still being critised for poor packaging and not listing all ingredients and not having the results it says it does. It's been taken off the website aswell. It's just a sh#t with her constantly.

The skin products she was flogging are still being criticised for poor packaging and not listing all ingredients and not having the results it says it does. It's been taken off the website as well. It's just a sh#t with her constantly.
Yep and I think it was removed due to those reasons too and I think that owner just used Trisha's current drama to stop selling Trisha's skin care line.

Surely it can be proved she deleted stuff
Mysterious said there was three things that youtube *reversed* but it still stand by something, I forgot what all Mysterious had said in her live stream that is now private. But here are some screenshots where Mysterious found links to some of the photos that Trisha was trying to say was a privacy claim or something. IDK. Someone told me that there is a loop that Trisha is using. Trisha lives to go after smaller creators on youtube all the time, I heard. Trisha went after Hot Tea for a while and then people can to Hot Tea's rescue and help her to get her channel back on youtube. Mysterious said that she doesn't know what she is going to do about the rest of the series about Trisha paytas.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hot tea defo had beef and it got sorted no idea what the full story was. X

Hot tea defo had beef and it got sorted no idea what the full story was. X
It has to do with Hot Tea who had signed up for a shout out from Trisha Paytas for her youtube channel for $500 and Trisha Paytas took the money but never gave that shout out. Just read that link for the rest of the story. My memory is fizzy about it.
if you want to see the whole story here's the link

So so disappointed about mysterious deleting all of her videos. Once again Trisha has bullied someone into backing down and shutting up and is getting away with it. Fucked up.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So so disappointed about mysterious deleting all of her videos. Once again Trisha has bullied someone into backing down and shutting up and is getting away with it. Fucked up.
I don't think that it was just Trisha that caused Mysterious to private it all of their videos, their youtube channel is still up right now and to deactivate twitter. It was a combination of the those claims on Mysterious, Adam McIntyre's stans coming after Mysterious once people found out about some of the things that Mysterious said about Adam's past history on youtube. Once people found out about the past tweets and videos from Mysterious with her supporting Shane and Jeffree Star people were asking her about those videos and those tweets.

Mysterious has put all of their videos about up on their youtube channel. Just so look and see for yourself.

I wish people would be objective when it comes to people like mysterious. Yes they may have supported Shane Dawson in the past but it doesn’t mean her videos on Trisha aren’t accurate depictions. I don’t understand why everything has to be such an extreme.

Just go and look at Trisha's IG insta stories and Moses is standing there with this belt unbuckled,SMH. Oh lord Trisha is probably back to trying to get Moses to do some onlyfans videos with her again. SMH. There is a new hose of Frenemies and it's some political commentary guy. I don't know much about him.

Just go and look at Trisha's IG insta stories and Moses is standing there with this belt unbuckled,SMH. Oh lord Trisha is probably back to trying to get Moses to do some onlyfans videos with her again. SMH. There is a new hose of Frenemies and it's some political commentary guy. I don't know much about him.
Yah it’s Hasan Piker. I’m simping 4 Hasan he’s 🥵💦

Yeah I saw yesterday. I’m glad she did.
she did a live stream last night it's about 2 hours long. She said that she was going to be doing less live streams. but she will still do them like either once a week or once a month or something like that.