Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

did anyone here watch the live and can confirm that this summary is accurate? thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what she do now? Sorry- I’m soooo out of the loop

Someone wrote this on her Twitter. Hoping the OP elaborates
View attachment 807626
She hasn't done anything in particular, it's just that she's been cancelled at least for right now. They are not on Frenemies anymore and I'm sure they are still upset about that, too right now.

She's irrelevant, yes people are talking about her in general and she probably wants to be friends with Shane again because his return to youtube well over okay. I was shocked that there wasn't more push back when he came back to youtube. Trisha's views are down and people don't like Moses anymore. Moses mask has came off. He's probably worse than Trisha and we all know that Trisha is terrible in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

View attachment 807626
I didn't know that it was a barista that Trisha had bullied and harassed into they tried to killed themselves. I just know that that girl's family had a go fund me page and that girls family had reached out to a drama channel and that drama channel said that they are believed that it's real. But they wasn't able to so proof that it was real in order to protect the privacy of the girl and their family because their family was getting some harassment. The go fund me page has been taken down due to reaching its goal and that people is rumored to getting that help that they need. I think that was an another girl that Moses may have been sleeping with ( if I'm not mistaken) and Trisha in some way bullied them, I don't know how they went about that. But that's what I heard. I don't how true it is. BUt that's what I got.

• Wow

View attachment 807626
I think that girl's name is Samartha and there is an twitter page that goes by the handle @notateapage. I'm just going to say that everything that has been tweeted out by that account it alleged, it maybe true but I don't know. But they do have a bias for David Dobrik and his crew. It's a very anti Trisha twitter page. But it does allege that TRisha bullied Samartha and that bullying cause them to try to kill themselves.

I think that girl's name is Samartha and there is an twitter page that goes by the handle @notateapage. I'm just going to say that everything that has been tweeted out by that account it alleged, it maybe true but I don't know. But they do have a bias for David Dobrik and his crew. It's a very anti Trisha twitter page. But it does allege that TRisha bullied Samartha and that bullying cause them to try to kill themselves.
thank you so much. It’s just soooo much going on with this woman. Jeez how much drama can a person be involved in???

Ugh somebody on Reddit reposted that picture of her whacking off with the H3 podcast in the background and that still gives me the heebie jeebies

• Sick
Ugh somebody on Reddit reposted that picture of her whacking off with the H3 podcast in the background and that still gives me the heebie jeebies
and she also tried to get Ethan to do some onlyfans content with her and he refused to do that, good for Ethan.

Has anyone here watched Mysterious new video about Trisha that she re edited and re uploaded? Was it any good? thank you