Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe.. I just hope it is due to the media and that something else hasn't happened for them. They've had so much stress (some of which is their own fault), they need a break. I couldn't imagine what other family members are saying. I wonder if any blame Ethan for suggesting Moses goes on the bachelor.
these text messages from between Moses and Catpniz ( or something like that Moses' ex), Moses said that he said an NDA, so Trisha and Moses have a contract with each other. OMG. This is so wild. I was wondering why he wasn't leaving Trisha and why Trisha wasn't leaving Moses.
Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 3.55.49 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
these text messages from between Moses and Catpniz ( or something like that Moses' ex), Moses said that he said an NDA, so Trisha and Moses have a contract with each other. OMG. This is so wild. I was wondering why he wasn't leaving Trisha and why Trisha wasn't leaving Moses.
View attachment 760056
WHAT!? Why is the a NDA? Trisha could never stick to one!

WHAT!? Why is the a NDA? Trisha could never stick to one!
NDA is basically a contract between Trisha and Moses. Basically Moses is in a contract relationship with Trisha. But I'm thinking that Moses broke that NDA just by telling his ex the he had signed an NDA with Trisha but I could be wrong.

"What Is a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)?
A non-disclosure agreement is a legally binding contract that establishes a confidential relationship. The party or parties signing the agreement agree that sensitive information they may obtain will not be made available to any others. An NDA may also be referred to as a confidentiality agreement."

I got this from this website

NDA is basically a contract between Trisha and Moses. Basically Moses is in a contract relationship with Trisha. But I'm thinking that Moses broke that NDA just by telling his ex the he had signed an NDA with Trisha but I could be wrong.

"What Is a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)?
A non-disclosure agreement is a legally binding contract that establishes a confidential relationship. The party or parties signing the agreement agree that sensitive information they may obtain will not be made available to any others. An NDA may also be referred to as a confidentiality agreement."

I got this from this website

See I thought a NDA was just an agreement of whatever happens, whatever you see. You cannot tell anyone.

Ethan and hila have finally realised what Trisha is really like and sounds like hila never trusted her brother too

Reactions: 5
See I thought a NDA was just an agreement of whatever happens, whatever you see. You cannot tell anyone.
yeah you are not suppose to tell anyone that you have signed one but moses told catnpiz about it. so there's that. Trisha has never told that Trisha and Moses has signed a NDA.

Trisha’s mass deleting videos on her channels. Sounds like she really is fretting a bit.
Do you think this is finally her downfall?

Reactions: 3
Honestly why does trisha think she can tell lies/mis speak about an old teacher from years ago about SA and get away with that but someone spends a long long time cataloging her lies, over exaggerated stories, half truths and occasionally the truth. To get does videos removed from YouTube. The video was great it honestly just stated things trisha has said in her book and in videos it's all from trisha own mouth.

Reactions: 3
Honestly why does trisha think she can tell lies/mis speak about an old teacher from years ago about SA and get away with that but someone spends a long long time cataloging her lies, over exaggerated stories, half truths and occasionally the truth. To get does videos removed from YouTube. The video was great it honestly just stated things trisha has said in her book and in videos it's all from trisha own mouth.
Mysterious posted this on her community tab page.
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 4.39.35 PM.png

Let’s hope he can!
I’m not a Trisha ‘stan’ by any means but I do think people are completely forgetting Ethan / H3 in this situation.

He is constantly poking the bear (like the tweet above that’s now been deleted) - and he knows what his fans will do every time he makes a dig against Trisha. At this point he needs to just leave it and not talk about her again

This is aside from the SA / Moses SA allegations.

Reactions: 2
I’m not a Trisha ‘stan’ by any means but I do think people are completely forgetting Ethan / H3 in this situation.

He is constantly poking the bear (like the tweet above that’s now been deleted) - and he knows what his fans will do every time he makes a dig against Trisha. At this point he needs to just leave it and not talk about her again

But also Ethan/H3 and Keemstar don't like each other. On Sunday Keemstar retweeted that the h3 subreddit was going after Trisha's sponsors and that was when Trisha had that fake mental break down on video on twitter.

Ethan/H3's tweet about Trisha has been deleted but his tweet to youtube asking for help for mysterious is still there.

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 6.06.20 PM.png

What like the way she stopped talking about Jason & David?

Reactions: 2