Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this supposed to be the really heavy girl from the Midwest who posted a video months ago but took it down right away? Because I don’t believe she actually ever met him in person. Also men that f@ck women they find unappealing will finish quickly because they only give a tit about themselves & getting off. So that statement she made is🤷🏼‍♀️
Does anybody wonder if it’s Trish behind these women who are suddenly appearing? Because the tide has turned towards hating Moses & feeling sympathetic for her. I wouldn’t put it past her to do anything to help her public image.
She was uploading selfies with him along with the q&a

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She was uploading selfies with him along with the q&a
I heard that she told things about Moses last year with video with audio and she said that no one wanted to believe her back then and but people are listening now.

The whole ordeal with Moses is enlightening to say the least. I honestly didnt think Moses was such a POS but he and Trisha deserve each other.

Is anyone else not surprised by what Moses ex has been saying and actually believes it all?

Is anyone else not surprised by what Moses ex has been saying and actually believes it all?
I'm not surprised that Moses is sketchy. I not surprised that he was sleeping with other people while seeing Trisha at the same time.

do you believe all of it?

Last edited:
I'm not surprised that Moses is sketchy. I not surprised that he was sleeping with other people while seeing Trisha at the same time.

do you believe all of it?
I've only seen tea videos and everything that they showed in the videos I believed. Like I 100% believe that he hates families, that he was taking the piss with Trisha and that he is now using her. I'm not sure if I believe he isn't wealthy but that could be my own prejudices.. I also believe he does/has cheated on Trisha, I just don't know how as Trisha seems to have him under her control 99% of the time.

Reactions: 3

According to Reddit and Def Noodles both Ethan and Hila have deleted all of their photos with Trisha. Also, Hila has deleted her photos with Moses too.

I find it interesting that Trisha told Ethan that Moses just want to sleep with H3 fans back in 2020 and that the second ex girlfriend stated on Reddit that Trisha's first thoughts about Moses were pretty spot on.

According to Reddit and Def Noodles both Ethan and Hila have deleted all of their photos with Trisha. Also, Hila has deleted her photos with Moses too.

I find it interesting that Trisha told Ethan that Moses just want to sleep with H3 fans back in 2020 and that the second ex girlfriend stated on Reddit that Trisha's first thoughts about Moses were pretty spot on.
I can't work out if this is good or bad? Like they talked about keeping their relationship off line so hopefully it's that, hopefully it's healing.
But I just don't think so. I think more has happened and Hila and Ethan has said we are done.

I can't work out if this is good or bad? Like they talked about keeping their relationship off line so hopefully it's that, hopefully it's healing.
But I just don't think so. I think more has happened and Hila and Ethan has said we are done.
It's good for Ethan and Hila to remove all of Moses and Trisha's photos from their Social media. But it's also means that it was done because things have gotten so bad in the media with everything coming out about Moses and Trisha that they need to distance themselves from them. But it's just bad that all of these had to play out in public like this and maybe this is why Ethan didn't want Moses to be a part of the H3 podcast prior to Trisha.

It's good for Ethan and Hila to remove all of Moses and Trisha's photos from their Social media. But it's also means that it was done because things have gotten so bad in the media with everything coming out about Moses and Trisha that they need to distance themselves from them. But it's just bad that all of these had to play out in public like this and maybe this is why Ethan didn't want Moses to be a part of the H3 podcast prior to Trisha.
Maybe.. I just hope it is due to the media and that something else hasn't happened for them. They've had so much stress (some of which is their own fault), they need a break. I couldn't imagine what other family members are saying. I wonder if any blame Ethan for suggesting Moses goes on the bachelor.

Reactions: 1
Trisha did a Member's only live chat on youtube and someone said that this was what she had to say about one of moses's ex's. Trisha doesn't believe their story and said that they were a one night stand and they probably feel rejected.

i heard about that but I didn't know that they would probably going to get sued for that.
You cant sue somebody for this & even if you could I highly doubt some 20 year old can afford $300 an hour to pay a lawyer. I do believe this girl is upset & jealous that Trish got the man, the ring etc. & all she got was a one night stand. If he knew they weren’t a “ match “ why did he have sex with her? If it was going to be casual sex or something & they both agreed no big deal but it almost sounds like he took this girls v-card.

You cant sue somebody for this & even if you could I highly doubt some 20 year old can afford $300 an hour to pay a lawyer. I do believe this girl is upset & jealous that Trish got the man, the ring etc. & all she got was a one night stand. If he knew they weren’t a “ match “ why did he have sex with her? If it was going to be casual sex or something & they both agreed no big deal but it almost sounds like he took this girls v-card.
You're probably right about that that Daphney girl. But the one girl that tried to kill themselves is different from the Daphney girl that did all that talking via her IG account and did the interview with Sebastian Soto. But she asked Sebastian Soto not to release that interview at this time due to her mental health and Sebastian Soto agreed not to release that interview. That was really good of Sebastian Soto. The one girl that tried to kill themselves one of her family members put up a go fund me account but the girl that tried to kill themselves needs to go to a treatment center. I have yet to see any text messages from the girl that Tried to commit suicide.