Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does anybody know what she’s going on about pertaining to doxxing? Is she referring to Moses previous marriage(s)? Because that’s public information, that’s not doxxing. Also comments are saying he was married twice? Did anybody see the post on Reddit? If this is his 3rd marriage & he doesn’t have kids I’m assuming he’s got a lot of issues.

Reactions: 3
So does anybody know what she’s going on about pertaining to doxxing? Is she referring to Moses previous marriage(s)? Because that’s public information, that’s not doxxing. Also comments are saying he was married twice? Did anybody see the post on Reddit? If this is his 3rd marriage & he doesn’t have kids I’m assuming he’s got a lot of issues.
LMAO Trisha is just pulling at straws with claiming that people talking about Moses previous marriage is doxxing and Trisha knows that, IMO. They are just playing stupid right now. Yes I saw the marriage records and one of those marriages Moses was the one that filed for divorce. Trisha and Moses just mad that they can't make it seem like his upcoming marriage to Trisha is his first marriage, IMO. I agree that Moses has a lot of issues. It's seems like Trisha and Moses are a match made in hell.

I honestly wish she would just get off the internet for a few weeks and think about what she’s done. She’s just always there like a bad smell

Reactions: 4
Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 6.32.26 PM.png

For people that are interested in the second part of the Trisha Paytas video by Mysterious. They said it's coming soon but they have been sick and they have like 80% of it already edited.

Reactions: 4
She’s doing foot fetish on Insta?🤮 I bet dollars to donuts her Mother is on only fans with a foot fetish channel. The amount of stans still on her vlog channel amazes me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s doing foot fetish on Insta?🤮 I bet dollars to donuts her Mother is on only fans with a foot fetish channel. The amount of stans still on her vlog channel amazes me.
Does anyone here know why Trisha's mom and sister doesn't upload to youtube anymore. Kalli hasn't uploaded to her youtube channel in the last two months and her mother hasn't uploaded in the last 6 months.

Families is ending and Ethan is going to be doing a new show on Tuesdays with a new co host.

He is also being doing H3TV on mondays live and they will be taking call ins and they will have four people to pre screen those calls, it will be a live show on youtube instead of twitch.

surprise surprise this is interesting.
Genuinely outside of Trisha. I am so incredibly happy. OF has changed the SW industry for so many. It's given control to many.
Unfortunately Trisha will continue getting her bag.. I don't think people will however get bored of her. There is only so many pictures you can take/look at before it's all the same.. to keep her subs happy she is going to need to go back to making explicit content in my opinion..
However I've started to wonder if she does make explicit content and it's just for a private market.

Reactions: 2
Genuinely outside of Trisha. I am so incredibly happy. OF has changed the SW industry for so many. It's given control to many.
Unfortunately Trisha will continue getting her bag.. I don't think people will however get bored of her. There is only so many pictures you can take/look at before it's all the same.. to keep her subs happy she is going to need to go back to making explicit content in my opinion..
However I've started to wonder if she does make explicit content and it's just for a private market.
I agree.

So on top of the 2 previous marriages Moses tried to hide, it appears he has 1 child according to comments on his TikTok. Could be false but quite frankly I don’t trust anything that comes out his mouth. He lied about not being in a long term relationship in ten years. Meanwhile he was divorced less than a year when he met Trisha.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How do so many people believe that Starbucks gave her that apron with her name on it? She bought it online like all of her other “ cosplay “ tit!

Reactions: 2
How do so many people believe that Starbucks gave her that apron with her name on it? She bought it online like all of her other “ cosplay “ tit!
That would makes sense that Starbucks would not give her that stuff.

oh wow,smh.Trisha is working so hard for content now. Trisha's Starbucks cosplay is creepy as hell imo.

Edited to add.

around the 6.54 mark Trisha mentions that Trisha has an apron coming.

Last edited:
This is the same person who bought a full domino's work uniform online of course she's bought a Starbucks one she's a weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the same person who bought a full domino's work uniform online of course she's bought a Starbucks one she's a weirdo!
i didn't know that she had also bought the full domino, I never watch those domino work uniform videos, I was like boring and click off.

• Haha
Reactions: 1