Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely, as someone who supposedly works in early years, she should understand the issues around bottles ….. I started off thinking she was definitely someone in need, now I just see her as grabby and touting for free stuff …. With the monies she’s had, she could have that house pretty much done ..
The house is a mess, and I don’t mean just moving in type of mess, it’s almost squalor!

“The floor caught fire with the toaster”
Followed by a 🤪
FFS has she no respect for property?
Does she think it’s amusing?
I wouldn’t care if it was her own home but isn’t it a council house that she’s just moved into?
She seems to think she can do what she wants to a home that doesn’t even belong to her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The house is a mess, and I don’t mean just moving in type of mess, it’s almost squalor!

“The floor caught fire with the toaster”
Followed by a 🤪
FFS has she no respect for property?
Does she think it’s amusing?
I wouldn’t care if it was her own home but isn’t it a council house that she’s just moved into?
She seems to think she can do what she wants to a home that doesn’t even belong to her!
You should of seen her last house 🤢, she cleaned it all up once and got it looking presentable, after comments on here I can’t help but believe it’s was something to do with court ordering social services to do a report on her. Which means she’s aware it’s not acceptable which makes it worse

Reactions: 2
You should of seen her last house 🤢, she cleaned it all up once and got it looking presentable, after comments on here I can’t help but believe it’s was something to do with court ordering social services to do a report on her. Which means she’s aware it’s not acceptable which makes it worse
Oh god the last house was awful. Not just typical mess or busy lifestyle but properly dirty

So she’s finished her degree and now thinking about doing a masters !! How’s about you get a job and start to pay back some of the money you’ve borrowed … I’m all for education but there are some people who utterly take the piss !!

Reactions: 4
I hope I’m misunderstanding what she’s saying but it seems as if she didn’t take him to hospital from how she’s talking about it. Poor little ones head looks a bit swollen. I really hope she did have him checked out
But the way the patch is put makes me think he hasn’t been checked out, because that doesn’t look professionally done at all.

I was gunna say I bet you any money that hasn't been checked! I reckon that's gunna scar! I know you can't be near your kids all the time but Jesus

Last year one cut open their head and they went for a beach day in stead of hospital, also one feel down the stairs in her high heels and she didn’t take him to hospital even to he’d hit his head face and was asking if anyone on her insta was a doctor so she could get advise. I have seen one go to hospital before and she posted it all, I can’t imagine she wouldn’t have posted the hospital trip as we know she thrives on attention and sympathy

• Wow
Reactions: 4
From what we can see, I wouldn't think it warrants a hospital trip. Nothing looks like it needs glueing or stitches.

From what we can see, I wouldn't think it warrants a hospital trip. Nothing looks like it needs glueing or stitches.
Depending of course how far the fall was and what sort of knock to the head it was, I would also just monitor at home, the cut isn’t actively bleeding lots and if shoulder mobility is fine, so seems she’s done the right thing not to waste NHS/A+E resources especially in Cornwall 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
He fell off a homemade zip wire head first onto gravel. It definitely wouldn’t have been wasting NHS time to get him checked out. I don’t find it that concerning that she didn’t as it sounds like he didn’t lose consciousness but it certainly wouldn’t have been overkill. Maybe a good idea to get them to wear t shirts if they’re going on a zip wire though!

I wouldn’t of thought hospital was needed until she said the side of his head was starting to swell, that to me who suggest getting checked out

Any bump on the head for a child falling from a height should be looked at. It is not wasting the time of A&E to do this, it is what is recommended, and what A&E is for.

Reactions: 7
Yea she won’t have taken him hospital. One of them split their head open on a “cardboard box” and she posted on the gram asking if she needed to get medical attention 😩. I just don’t understand why the need for social media attention rather then ensure your kid is okay 🤦🏽‍♀️

Oh dear, she doesn’t look especially happy carpet shopping …. I think she’s tried and tried to get one for free and it’s just not happening, so offcut shopping …… she could actually just paint the stairs with a good gloss or eggshell and they’d look lovely

Where has all that go fund me money gone? Thousands and now she's pleading poverty again.
£74 bathroom cabinet for starts. Multiple festivals, VW van, fuel for said trips, eating house. She wastes money at an alarming rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.