Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking she has only recently finished her teaching degree? Early last year? I seem to remember during her homeless days her saying that she needs to complete an assignment and then she has finished? I may be wrong but she hasn't actually worked as a teacher in a school (aside from placements with her course?) Yet she is a key note speaker at a university today and is waffling on about scrapping this that and the other as if she is an experienced teacher. Don't get me wrong I fully agree with an overhaul needed for how behaviour is addressed and understood and helped but from what I have seen of Jess she is no more qualified or experienced than I am. I worked as a TA for many years and have been home educating my 3 children for the past 8 years.

On another note I struggle to listen to her nasal drivel for 1 minutes let alone for an entire key note speech. It's know wonder her boys speech isn't the best when they hear her version of sounds and pronunciation!
Complete word salad, the words coming out of her mouth don’t form coherent sentences, so I am confused how she can be giving a speech? I’d love to know what an actual Primary Teacher/TA thinks!

Reactions: 1
Going to speak about supporting children's needs after neglecting her own. One of them just said I slept in my clothes, so she's getting them up out of bed, not washing or dressing them making them go out in what they have slept in, matted hair, I presume not even breakfast as she kept going on about how late she is. Drove them squashed in the back of a van very unsafe under a surfboard and a bench to dump them on her friend she met on the Internet... again. That's after already dumping them on someone else all weekend. Her children are quite obviously developmentally behind , who on earth would listen to what she has to say. I couldn't think of anyone I would rather not take advice for my children on. And letting her fill young impressionable minds with her speech coming from no experience is shocking.

Reactions: 9
Going to speak about supporting children's needs after neglecting her own. One of them just said I slept in my clothes, so she's getting them up out of bed, not washing or dressing them making them go out in what they have slept in, matted hair, I presume not even breakfast as she kept going on about how late she is. Drove them squashed in the back of a van very unsafe under a surfboard and a bench to dump them on her friend she met on the Internet... again. That's after already dumping them on someone else all weekend. Her children are quite obviously developmentally behind , who on earth would listen to what she has to say. I couldn't think of anyone I would rather not take advice for my children on. And letting her fill young impressionable minds with her speech coming from no experience is shocking.
Have you noticed shes put makeup on and got clean clothes on…

Reactions: 5
Made sure she got herself up early to do that
I must be an absolute rubbish parent then as I always get my kids first then myself at the last minute?? She’s now asking us to ask a question, I’m very tempted to put are you supposed to be filming when driving 😂

Reactions: 5
Also keeps saying how little time she has this morning but spent ages filming stories

Reactions: 3
I used to wonder why Faye was friends with Jess cause Faye seemed so lovely, but after reading Fayes tattle and that she has been making out she bought a house when she’s just air b&bing explains so so much to why they like eachother. Both con artists

Reactions: 3
I used to wonder why Faye was friends with Jess cause Faye seemed so lovely, but after reading Fayes tattle and that she has been making out she bought a house when she’s just air b&bing explains so so much to why they like eachother. Both con artists
Oh, I didn’t know that about Faye, although I always knew she wasn’t all she seemed.

The hair on those boys looks more unkempt with every new photo. It's not cute to see them chewing their hair when they are trying to eat.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Where can I find Faye’s tattle?

Jess is the most annoying person on stories her smug fake sweet innocent look at me I'm cute voice drives me mental.. I've got some good news working out to how share it but I might not share it abd silly little smirk at the end

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.