Triplets in Cornwall #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was sharing old reels, the “that’s not my name” video made me laugh because aren’t they legally named something more traditional?

Out of interest does anyone know when she changed what she called them? Must have been so confusing.

Reactions: 1
Think they were about 3 when she changed the names so well aware of all their own names. I remember she always called them the ABC triplets so wasn't it Arthur Brody and Carter or something like that?

Think they were about 3 when she changed the names so well aware of all their own names. I remember she always called them the ABC triplets so wasn't it Arthur Brody and Carter or something like that?
Yes this is correct. She made a massive thing about them being called the abc triplets and absolutely everyone called them their first names and then at 3 changed them, she called she always called them their middle names at home but we lived in a small town where everyone knows everyone and close friends and family used first names

8.47 on a school morning and she's making beds? Why don't you tell us jess why you are incapable of taking your own children to school yet tax payers have to pay for a taxi for them??

Reactions: 4
8.47 on a school morning and she's making beds? Why don't you tell us jess why you are incapable of taking your own children to school yet tax payers have to pay for a taxi for them??
I believe that if it was her choice to send them to said out of catchment school when there’s space closer, she’d have to take them herself but if the council put them in a school out of catchment due to space the council have to provide transport. I am not saying this is right in her case though when she has a car but my son gets a taxi to school, he has SEN and at secondary but the bus isn’t suitable for him and we are tax payers so I don’t feel guilty here 😂

I believe that if it was her choice to send them to said out of catchment school when there’s space closer, she’d have to take them herself but if the council put them in a school out of catchment due to space the council have to provide transport. I am not saying this is right in her case though when she has a car but my son gets a taxi to school, he has SEN and at secondary but the bus isn’t suitable for him and we are tax payers so I don’t feel guilty here 😂
I understand that but she very much made a school choice when she decided not to enroll them within the deadline. Then blamed adhd/homelessness even though she knew she would be staying in the newquay area and worse case when she was housed and it was not within the catchment area she could have moved them schools.

She then decided part way through the school year that it wasn't her fault Cornwall Council could not find space for 3 children in one class. Also the school they now attend is a 15-20 minute drive away. Just because she was offered a taxi does not mean it was right to take the offer. She has 2 vehicles and doesn't mind driving herself to plymouth for her teaching job which is an hour away but does not feel the need to do the right thing and drive her own children to school 20 minutes away
---
There are so many kids in need of school transport in Cornwall having to walk on unsafe roads with no pavements in the dark in the winter yet they have no transport offered by the council because budgets are being spent on those abusing it when not needed like her. Cases like yours are the ones who need it, there is no need for her children not to be driven to school by her

Reactions: 6
Still pisses me off her house is such a bleeping tip ALL the time. Get rid of tit then it will be tidy ffs. It’s not hard.

I understand that but she very much made a school choice when she decided not to enroll them within the deadline. Then blamed adhd/homelessness even though she knew she would be staying in the newquay area and worse case when she was housed and it was not within the catchment area she could have moved them schools.

She then decided part way through the school year that it wasn't her fault Cornwall Council could not find space for 3 children in one class. Also the school they now attend is a 15-20 minute drive away. Just because she was offered a taxi does not mean it was right to take the offer. She has 2 vehicles and doesn't mind driving herself to plymouth for her teaching job which is an hour away but does not feel the need to do the right thing and drive her own children to school 20 minutes away
---
There are so many kids in need of school transport in Cornwall having to walk on unsafe roads with no pavements in the dark in the winter yet they have no transport offered by the council because budgets are being spent on those abusing it when not needed like her. Cases like yours are the ones who need it, there is no need for her children not to be driven to school by her
Oh absolutely, I agree with you! I live in Cornwall too and had dealings with school transport. Some people have really had to fight or appeal for transport whereas she gets it easily it seems! It makes me mad!

I know, I know, old news…. But I just can’t get over the boys brown boots. They look so big on them and hard to walk in. I don’t get it!

The boots must have been too big, there's no way in all the time they have been filmed wearing them probably well over a year they wouldn't have outgrown them if they were the correct size in the first place

The boys are calling her boyfriend of a few months daddy . What's wrong with her, she will end up splitting up with him and they will be so confused

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I thought that 😆 but it wasn't the captions I was going by it was when one of them said mummy and daddy should take a picture together and she said yes

Judt had faye pop up (mother of five) good old jess hasnt mentioned her at all since the boyfriend came on scene, suppose she doesnt need a babysitter any more

Reactions: 2
Absolutely disgusting shes allowing them to call him dad abd oh look definately reading here cos shes brushing their haor
All she's doing is showing how obviously different their hair looks brushed so we can see even more clearly when it's not brushed. That's probably the only time she's brushed it in a month

Their hair is always a big mess of tangles in her pics. Short hair & they should be able to manage to brush it themselves.

Festival season is here 😂wonder if she’ll take the kids this year 🫣 or take them anywhere more suited 🫣