Triplets in Cornwall #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when she couldn't stoop any lower she puts videos of her boys completely nude out to over 40k strangers on the Internet. This woman is supposed to be a teacher??? Where is the safeguarding.

And taking her boys out of school in term time whilst shes a teacher, how is that possible , im presuming she's lost that job already then

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same thing. Why are the kids not in school. Why is she showing them naked??

She comes across totally unhinged in today’s videos. No wonder the poor guy wants to go and sit on his own for 45mins!!

Reactions: 2
Don’t know what she’s mumbling about but she’s looking rough

Reactions: 2
She's also letting them run off out of sight in a foreign country, she's so negligent. The boyfriend seems to have needed at least 3 or 4 periods of alone time on day one of their holiday, I think traveling with her and being around her non parenting is clearly really getting to him now. Probably thinking what was he thinking. Its not normal for the first day of a happy family holiday for one of the adults to repeatedly be off sat somewhere on their own , reading alone, having a nap totally cutting off from the rest of them

Reactions: 3
I think she seems drunk too! Very odd stories. The kids pulling the safety ring around the pool 🤦‍♀️ He’s probably paid for the holiday too - looks thoroughly fed up 😂

WHY WOUKD SHE FILM HER CHILDREN NAKED.
---
Also... the su flower necklace?! She totally got that to get special treatment

WHY WOUKD SHE FILM HER CHILDREN NAKED.
---
Also... the su flower necklace?! She totally got that to get special treatment
I thought that, never see her wearing it in every day life but as soon as she's on holiday the Lanyard is on
---
Notice the empty bottle of wine at the airport I imagine she's drank to herself since he has a water bottle in front of him. Not like she has children to look after or anything! And she took the window seat on her childrens first ever flight, my kids have always begged for the window seat it's the most exciting part of the flight , seems another selfish move from her

Last edited:
She sounds pissed as a fart. No wonder he’s trying to escape them

Reactions: 1
Who is letting their kids be taught by this woman 🙈 also barefeet kids in Greece where there’s stray animals.

Totally feel once they get back he is legging it. How pissed off does he look in today’s videos. Why can’t she just enjoy their time together and made a montage video at the end of the trip. I’d be pissed off being filmed all the time too.

Lol id be sick and tired of someones kids runnig aroubd climbing over me as well with no boundaries

He looks so miserable like he really does not want to be there. Those pools by their apartment are shared with other apartments aswell, so not only is she filming children nude and posting it on the Internet she is letting them run round nude and swim in a shared pool naked, subjecting other people on holiday to her children naked whilst she's off drunk filming herself

• Wow