Triplets in Cornwall #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I don’t mean it unkindly but of all the mid late 20s men I know this isn’t something they’d want to take on. I mean it sort of means he won’t ever have his own kids?

Reactions: 2
IMG_4371.png

She sticks out like a sore thumb…or a tart at a funeral.
Look at everyone else in comfies, and she’s the Scarlett woman 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel really uncomfortable thinking this, but am I on glue thinking she has a least favourite triplet? I won’t say who I think yet as it might prove a point if others think the same as me.

Worse - I think it’s her new man’s dad.
I think it’s her step-dad? Think they’re in the mum’s house that is more than big enough for them to have moved in temporarily to avoid living in hotels for months. But that would have prevented them getting a council house. Sadly she definitely has an unfavored triplet.

Reactions: 1
I feel really uncomfortable thinking this, but am I on glue thinking she has a least favourite triplet? I won’t say who I think yet as it might prove a point if others think the same as me.
It’s been clear for a long time who the favourite is.

I’m actually worried for her new man. Imagine if things stop going her way he’ll be accused of rape like the boys dad.

Least favourite is Hunter, aka baby b, brodie,
Even one of her exs has said it’s extremely known by everyone and said that he’s the most hard work and used to cause the most carnage. Probably because he gets least love an attention.
Where we live (where she comes from) a rumour went around about her at a baby shower cuddling hunter from behind and realising it was him and infront of everyone, then went not you I was looking for Oakley (his identical).
---
Bloody hell. Didn’t know this had happened.
I’ve often wondered why they don’t seem to see their dad.
You should check out the original thread of hers on here. All the screenshots etc are on there

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Least favourite is Hunter, aka baby b, brodie,
Even one of her exs has said it’s extremely known by everyone and said that he’s the most hard work and used to cause the most carnage. Probably because he gets least love an attention.
Where we live (where she comes from) a rumour went around about her at a baby shower cuddling hunter from behind and realising it was him and infront of everyone, then went not you I was looking for Oakley (his identical).
---

You should check out the original thread of hers on here. All the screenshots etc are on there
Ah this is so sad. Also, love the insider knowledge!
I follow the guy she was dating earlier in the summer, was suprised when they got together as he is such a free spirt. So much so he is now living in Bali!! Couldn’t have don’t thag with three kids in tow.

Why would u ruin your boyfriends time in berlin judt so u can count down new year with him pathetix

Reactions: 1
Oh my gosh. I just went back and read the first thread of hers. I knew she was unhinged... But wow.

Oh my gosh. I just went back and read the first thread of hers. I knew she was unhinged... But wow.
The first time I had heard of her was on a Cornwall live post when she was claiming poverty and people were donating money and a row erupted in the comments. I felt sorry for her at first and enjoyed her updated on instagram, but it has become apparent what she’s really like!

I knew about her go fund me and what not, that's how I found her too I think. But I had no idea she accused their Dad of rape and that she changed their names when they were 3/4!!