TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wonder why people visit her at the latest time possible she just said aj’s grandad has come over, why has he come over at half 10 fgs

Why is she acting like she’s master chef and making curry from scratch when she’s adding water to a packet all ready made mix? Hahaha weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she acting like she’s master chef and making curry from scratch when she’s adding water to a packet all ready made mix? Hahaha weirdo
What was she doing 😂😂😂 I’m dying at this comment. I could just imagine her

But also serious question. Why does she always make food so bleeping late

What was she doing 😂😂😂 I’m dying at this comment. I could just imagine her

But also serious question. Why does she always make food so bleeping late
She was making one of those mayflower curry’s In the packet where you just add water to the mixture and she was acting like she’s making it from scratch 😂😂. She didn’t even add anything else to it other than peas. Proper impressed with her 2 minute craft 😫🤣. I don’t even know I couldn’t be bothered to be cooking this late

She was making one of those mayflower curry’s In the packet where you just add water to the mixture and she was acting like she’s making it from scratch 😂😂. She didn’t even add anything else to it other than peas. Proper impressed with her 2 minute craft 😫🤣. I don’t even know I couldn’t be bothered to be cooking this late
Oh and she also had microwave rice with it talk about Michelin star standards 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Oh and she also had microwave rice with it talk about Michelin star standards 😂😂
Tbf i have microwave rice because I genuinely can’t cook rice, but I don’t make it and act like Mary Berry, Gordon and Gino are all stood clapping and praising me after 😂 did she even cook the chicken too? Who can even be arsed to cook chicken at 12am

Tbf i have microwave rice because I genuinely can’t cook rice, but I don’t make it and act like Mary Berry, Gordon and Gino are all stood clapping and praising me after 😂 did she even cook the chicken too? Who can even be arsed to cook chicken at 12am
Yeah I mean it’s okay for quickness and stuff. But it was the way she was acting like she made it from scratch is what had me laughing haha. Yeah she just about cooked the chicken. I know I’m laying down me haha

Yeah I mean it’s okay for quickness and stuff. But it was the way she was acting like she made it from scratch is what had me laughing haha. Yeah she just about cooked the chicken. I know I’m laying down me haha
And also before this she was saying she can cook rice but whipped out a packet one make up your mind love 🤣🤣

• Haha
I could literally just imagine her aswell lmao 😂 the stuff she cooks sometimes I’m surprised she’s not ill half of it always looks under cooked 😂

What happened with the sister?
Her sister was babysitting and it was like 11.30pm, aj was still up and in the living room on his own. Her sister was sat on live in the kitchen cleaning her trainers and her mate checked on him and he was eating make up and eyelashes 🤦🏼‍♀️ They were laughing at him too. Then she said what was on the windowsill coz he’s just eaten it.

Stopppp I can’t cope with that curry😩🤣🤣
She was like “even my Jamaican step mom says it’s banging”. I was fully crying, it’s literally out of a bloody packet! She didn’t even season the chicken or anything😭😭

She’s on live feeding the girls now 1 packet of baby food between the 3 of them🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her sister was babysitting and it was like 11.30pm, aj was still up and in the living room on his own. Her sister was sat on live in the kitchen cleaning her trainers and her mate checked on him and he was eating make up and eyelashes 🤦🏼‍♀️ They were laughing at him too. Then she said what was on the windowsill coz he’s just eaten it.
Omg that’s so bad!

What makes me laugh is how she thinks she’s amazing for buying that girl a Christmas tree and her mom some things. She didn’t buy them, it was the people that bought her TikTok gifts that bought them. She’s never earnt a penny herself. She doesn’t know what work is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.