TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t tho it’s
She put on a scan only one baby . Her life must be mental already . Get yourself some pills jesus
More child benefits for her isn’t it and something to milk for attention on social media her who personality is triplet mom with autistic son milks the living hell out of her son’s struggles , even hashtags her videos “autism mom” when the video is completely irrelevant, regardless the girls are 3 now she’s have to go back to work unless she has another which she is don’t be surprised come 2 months after the birth if we see a “ single mom of 5 at 24 video “ 😂
---
I won’t go i
No she’s with somebody else and he seems to treat her a lot better and his family too.
nto detail on this but people who know her and him know that he’s just as vile I’ve heard a lot of rumours

She won’t get benefits for another child she will for AJ and the girls as a multi birth but that’s the cut off she’ll only get bare basics

She’ll get child benefit and healthy start not like she doesn’t get payed enough already aswell as TikTok money and she has her PayPal in her bio but wether people are dumb enough to send her money idk

She’ll get child benefit and healthy start not like she doesn’t get payed enough already aswell as TikTok money and she has her PayPal in her bio but wether people are dumb enough to send her money idk
She seems to to ALOT of shopping since before Xmas. Prob getting single parent while baby daddy lives there

Yeah shopping for literal tit that’ll never get used all clutter just like that Christmas a couple years ago got all the kids 99.9% clothes and they was never ever seen in any of them and looked all grubby while she has her nails and lashes done , lol priorities tho right ???
She seems to to ALOT of shopping since before Xmas. Prob getting single parent while baby daddy lives there
[/QUOTE

She’s giving me the ick with her daily pregnancy “ cravings “ 😫😂 does she not realise she can fancy something with out it being a craving 🫠 she looks so scruffy lately and so does her house. Clutter and mess everywhere!!

Reactions: 2
It’s always been like that clearly she doesn’t care to make it look presentable anymore when on TikTok , as for cravings lol
She’s giving me the ick with her daily pregnancy “ cravings “ 😫😂 does she not realise she can fancy something with out it being a craving 🫠 she looks so scruffy lately and so does her house. Clutter and mess everywhere!!