Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her hair always in/covering her face?

You literally can only see a smal portion of her face and one eye.

Why hide behind it?
I've noticed this too. Reminds me of a shy little girl... which fits, considering Trinny's aversion to aging. How can you be the face of a makeup/skincare line when we can't actually see your face? It's quite distracting.

Reactions: 6
I find also her approach to ageing rankles me . I’m 61 but I look and dress to be fashionable. I also try to stay active and ride my horse 4 times a week . However I had chemo for breast cancer and I have R A . Both sap energy and limit what I can do . Trinny should consider herself lucky that she can actually do all these exercise classes as some of us can’t . Staying fit and young looking is also down to good luck just as much as it is to self care .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes agreed but her appearance is her whole life and her business. I think she is naturally thin - I saw her at a party in a backless dress and you could see the bones in her spine - not flattering at all. She has only had one child too. Makes a difference. I like her but not all the time. She’s too manic, gives me head spin

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes agreed but her appearance is her whole life and her business. I think she is naturally thin - I saw her at a party in a backless dress and you could see the bones in her spine - not flattering at all. She has only had one child too. Makes a difference. I like her but not all the time. She’s too manic, gives me head spin
I like Trinny too and really admire the way she’s built her business, she had money behind her but the energy and motivation is all her’s. I also need a regular Trinny detox, if I watch her consistently I find it overwhelming and headache inducing.

I like Trinny too and really admire the way she’s built her business, she had money behind her but the energy and motivation is all her’s. I also need a regular Trinny detox, if I watch her consistently I find it overwhelming and headache inducing.
She's incredibly high-energy but I agree, it's overwhelming and exhausting watching her. I do find it interesting that her employees are all really young; I think it would be hard working for her since she wants everyone "on" at all times. I don't think Trinny is the work/life balance type, even her holidays seems full of activities and literally running around (I remember her working out at a holiday pool in Italy at 6 a.m. 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 6
She's incredibly high-energy but I agree, it's overwhelming and exhausting watching her. I do find it interesting that her employees are all really young; I think it would be hard working for her since she wants everyone "on" at all times. I don't think Trinny is the work/life balance type, even her holidays seems full of activities and literally running around (I remember her working out at a holiday pool in Italy at 6 a.m. 🤣🤣)
Maybe that’s why Cha Cha always looked like she was so over it 😂 she seemed much more laid-back

Reactions: 4
Trinny is a classic addict. If you cut her open 100% addiction. Sadly I think it pours out in her manic side and the never ending shopping. Addicts have a hole they cannot ever fill - shopping, over sharing, exercise. She’s too much - she would be that friend you need to see in VERY small doses

Reactions: 14
I had a good break from watching her as she was too much. I do have a huge amount of respect for her and find her engaging and fun but she is exhausting to watch all the time. Like she's scared of staying still. And the volume of clothes...just not normal.

Reactions: 8
I find also her approach to ageing rankles me . I’m 61 but I look and dress to be fashionable. I also try to stay active and ride my horse 4 times a week . However I had chemo for breast cancer and I have R A . Both sap energy and limit what I can do . Trinny should consider herself lucky that she can actually do all these exercise classes as some of us can’t . Staying fit and young looking is also down to good luck just as much as it is to self care .
You sound like an amazing person!

I agree with everything you say - I am a larger person who, medically, has alot of things going against them (thyroid, arthritis, autoimmune stuff etc) and I had to be exceptionally blunt with a previous boss who loved running and say "I physically can't run, my joints can't take it, please stop suggesting I start running."
I look after myself in many ways, but always prioritise mental health!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a good break from watching her as she was too much. I do have a huge amount of respect for her and find her engaging and fun but she is exhausting to watch all the time. Like she's scared of staying still. And the volume of clothes...just not normal.
Imo, she has ADHD.
She once mentioned, Lyla has it, and it’s genetic.
The hyperactivity, the addiction,…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imo, she has ADHD.
She once mentioned, Lyla has it, and it’s genetic.
The hyperactivity, the addiction,…
Possibly. I've always gotten the sense her energy stems from the loss of her ex-husband and getting older. She has such a zest for life that I admire but it seems like a way to avoid facing some hard truths (mortality, children growing up, aging). She stays so busy and active but then certain choices (Lyla not going to university, hoarding clothing in the storage locker) speak to not wanting things to change and hanging on to the past. There's nothing wrong with it but I do get the sense there's a little bit of denial on Trinny's part around aging and life changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Possibly. I've always gotten the sense her energy stems from the loss of her ex-husband and getting older. She has such a zest for life that I admire but it seems like a way to avoid facing some hard truths (mortality, children growing up, aging). She stays so busy and active but then certain choices (Lyla not going to university, hoarding clothing in the storage locker) speak to not wanting things to change and hanging on to the past. There's nothing wrong with it but I do get the sense there's a little bit of denial on Trinny's part around aging and life changing.
Also, I am not sure, if she ALWAYS is as hyper as in an episode of Friday Twinning. Surely, she has some quieter moments off camera.

How much Botox and filler does she get? Does she discuss this?
As far as I know, she doesn't get that granular. For example, I've never heard her discuss what brand(s) of filler she uses or how many units of Botox she uses. Her mentions of Botox are quite rare... not even sure if she's copped to fillers?

Reactions: 1
As far as I know, she doesn't get that granular. For example, I've never heard her discuss what brand(s) of filler she uses or how many units of Botox she uses. Her mentions of Botox are quite rare... not even sure if she's copped to fillers?
So no transparency?

I don't look at her content much these days but one thing I always rated about Trinny was that she was one of the first women with a public profile to talk about getting Botox. This was about 20 years ago. She's also talked about having other cosmetic procedures - such as PRP - and posted videos of her having procedures. I don't remember her talking about having filler.

Reactions: 5
A "dressing room"?!? So what's the main room she films in, the one with all the clothing!?! Her home is going to turn into a department store, each room storing a different type of clothing or accessory. Now I'm thinking she really did take over Saatchi's place with her stuff and the little room she showed us was just the tip of the iceberg. Her consumerism is gross and insane.

Reactions: 7