Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow some really good proper nutritionists on IG and have seen them them take apart her stuff. She's cherry picks and misinterprets research to sell her fad diet.
---
I highly recommend Dr.adrian.chavez on ig. Scroll along his stories to the glucose section for sensible advice about glucose the fad of glucose monitoring. And yes Tim Spector and Zoe diet can get in the bin.
What’s wrong with Zoe?

Making people neurotic about their glucose levels I expect
Yes, that's part of it. Zoe is taking basic nutrition advice (eat fruit whole instead of juicing it, eat lots of yogurt for your gut, snack on nuts instead of cookies) and then throwing in a bunch of buzzwords ("meal sequencing" is a fancy way of describing making sure your meals are well-balanced. So have some yogurt with your porridge, or some vegetables with your pasta). It fosters an almost obsessive focus on food and meals, which appeals to some (including Trinny, I think). It's also popular because gut health is the new buzzword and it's big on the gut 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly my mums got nearly ten years on Trinny and looks younger (admittedly she does look good for her age). I think Trinny’s filler ages her more than anything, makes it looks like she’s desperately trying to cling onto her youth because she has so much of it and it looks so obvious.

Reactions: 7
Trinny is full of Botox and fillers so I’m never going to listen to her about anything skin related. I don’t like that inflated look. Vulgar
I'm sure that why Trinny London uses models and customers in all the photos and videos related to the skincare. No one would ever believe that Trinny's skin is due to her cleanser or serum, nor would you necessarily want to look like her (sorry but the huge blown up lips are too much for me. Less is more with lip filler 🦆)

Reactions: 4
The Botox and fillers, the god awful lips, rubbish hair. She just looks too “done” which makes me question what the heck she actually knows about skincare. Smoke and mirrors, fast talking saleswoman. It’s a cult

Reactions: 6
Her lips look so filled they look quite painful now. And completely out of proportion with the rest of her face.
I've never tried any of her makeup - all looks too pale and sheer for me tbh.
Plus obviously too bloody expensive 😂

Reactions: 5
Her lips look so filled they look quite painful now. And completely out of proportion with the rest of her face.
I've never tried any of her makeup - all looks too pale and sheer for me tbh.
Plus obviously too bloody expensive 😂
I loved the make up initially then it became unaffordable. I really liked the formulations, but the eye colours would fade and settle into my eyelid crease during the course of the day and the lip colours had no staying power at all, if I’m paying that much I don’t want to be constantly reapplying.

Reactions: 4
I've bought a few of the eye colours I like them as they are simple to apply. I binned all my powder eyeshadow overlokdown and don't regret it. I only really wear makeup in the evening so I can't really vouch if they are that long lasting but Ive read some folk say they aren't. The BFF cream is really nice but way too expensive to use every day unless you are loaded. Don't buy the wee brush that is three in one. It's tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Trinny never had any boobs. None. I know she claims menopause grew them, but that’s a load of nonsense. Menopause can cause a lot of bodily changes, but suddenly growing a pair of breasts (whilst remaining stick thin everywhere else) isn’t one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s too insecure to accept growing old. I would respect her if she embraced it. Natures way Trinny - nobody is stronger than Mother Nature 🍀🍀🍀

Reactions: 3
Really? I don’t think she has had a boob job, they certainly don’t look like something she should have paid for if so! 😝

Reactions: 1