Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same after watching her stories today, she seemed so much lighter and brighter. And she was so happy to have music playing! I’m sure she never used to have music on in Charles’ house, at least I don’t remember so anyway. I imagine it was quite an austere and joyless household a lot of the time.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think there must have been a financial reason that she stuck with him for all that time, her business is now booming and she’s got the cash to set up home and a live independently- COVID will have delayed this happening but I reckon she’s wanted out for a long time.

Reactions: 8
Wow just watched. It’s like a new person! Her energy and happiness is off the scale. Plus. Embracing her curls.. it’s like a new relationship therefore new hairstyle. All the cliches and I’m here for them 😂🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow just watched. It’s like a new person! Her energy and happiness is off the scale. Plus. Embracing her curls.. it’s like a new relationship therefore new hairstyle. All the cliches and I’m here for them 😂🥰🥰🥰
I suppose no one sees a terrible relationship until it is over. She probably had months and months of heartache before the move.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone find it strange that Trinny is back on This Morning. I thought that they had a fall out but the timing of the return is interesting? Maybe Mr C didn’t like it?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone find it strange that Trinny is back on This Morning. I thought that they had a fall out but the timing of the return is interesting? Maybe Mr C didn’t like it?
Delighted to see her back, keeps the other wannabees off, if nothing else. Looking at you in particular Kat Farmer (doesmybumblahblah).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Was she doing skincare or fashion?
I thought they had Caroline Hirons for skincare? Although her mums just died so that’s what she’s not on

Reactions: 2
It's good to see that she is happier - she has been miserable for a long time. I hope that Lyla is happier too... wouldn't be surprised if that was a major part of this decision. I just have a feeling that life at Saatchi's house was stifling. Well done Trinny for doing what's best for your girl, and for you.

• Heart
One of the worst things fashionwise she does for me is to wear crossbody bags like a necklace preschooler.
That really doesn’t go and doesn’t work?
What’s your most hated styling choice she does?

Reactions: 3
One of the worst things fashionwise she does for me is to wear crossbody bags like a necklace preschooler.
That really doesn’t go and doesn’t work?
What’s your most hated styling choice she does?
I’m really not keen on the ankle-swinging flared trousers that she wears a lot! She kind of pulls them off, but I know on me they’d just look like I’d bought the wrong length trousers 🤣 and I just can’t get past that thought!

Reactions: 9
Feel mean saying this as I mostly like her style, but sometimes there's just too much.
There's a layering piece and a long wasitcoat, then a blazer and a coat with a complementary scarf or a neckpiece. At that stage please don't reach for the luminous yellow bag. :)

• Haha
I strongly dislike red lipstick with white day wear which is a Trinny go to. Too harsh.

Reactions: 4
Feel mean saying this as I mostly like her style, but sometimes there's just too much.
There's a layering piece and a long wasitcoat, then a blazer and a coat with a complementary scarf or a neckpiece. At that stage please don't reach for the luminous yellow bag. :)
If I did that much layering I’d be like Joey when he wore all his clothes!!!

• Haha
This quote jumped out from The Times: "When she was five she was sent home from school for cutting off another girl’s plait."
It was this incident that gained her the nickname "Trinny" after the St. Trinians films - The director of the films gave her the nickname! She was born Sarah-Jane...

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe how much younger and freer she seems these days. It’s lovely to see.

• Heart