Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Idk what it is but I really can’t stand her fashion content atm. Maybe I like her style more in the summer, maybe I don’t like her leaning towards neutral colours as every other influencer atm. But also suggestions like „just don’t do your trouser up completely and pull it down a bit so it’s longer“ really leave me shocked. And then you walk two steps and it slides down? If your clothes don’t fit or don’t work get it altered or give them away but don’t make them limiting your moving abilities.

Reactions: 7

Linkylu

Chatty Member
The Trinny Tribers are menopausal women in their 50s & look daft. I see them up from Kent for the day trotting on the King’s Road with those God awful platform shoes Trinny wears. The hat is “I’m with the band” - but she’s not is she? Just awful
I’m so glad I left my Trinny Tribe group after a couple of months, I was losing brain cells with all the mindless fangirling over Trinny’s latest looks. When she was spotted with a new bag or dress they went into a frenzy of excitement, it was slightly cult like and a bit worrying imo 🐑
---
She obviously sees what VB charges and is muscling in
was exactly my first thought when I saw it!

• Heart

Zulululu

I’m also very intrigued to see who the new man is going to be for Trinny.

I hope he’s got a lot of wardrobes.

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
A tough week ahead she said and she’s hurt her back which isn’t good for having to lift heavy items this week.
she’s not been photographed with Charles in ages, or on holiday. She’s been away a lot, so maybe trying to be busy and away from him and also lost weight, lost her joy. I could be completely on the wrong trajectory but I don’t think so. Hope she’s ok. She looks permanent sad unless she’s turning ‘it’ on for the camera.
Ooh what makes you think that? She's definitely not herself but it could be worry about Lyla, maybe.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Hideous!! As for that hat perched on her head she looks ridiculous. I don’t think trinny does herself any favours with the way she walks either. She’s so heavy footed.
Did anyone hear her comment recently about Lyla not wanting her mother to go out with friends on her birthday and that it took Zak to have a word with her about not being selfish and letting her mother have fun. She’s very needy.
What’s wrong…..hat, shoes, length of trousers, bag, cosmetic procedures…dreadful look. Nothing polished about this
Hideous

• Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
I’ve often thought this about Chloe. She’s the only one from the original team that’s stayed with trinny. Don’t know if it’s for experience or out of loyalty but every single one of the first originals have moved on.
anyone else remember Lily? And Anna and ChCha the makeup artist?
Chloe is very artistic and creative,maybe being with TL gives her added exposure to do things she wants to do but the way that team works for her is exhausting. I see they’re staying on in NYC I hope they’re being looked after!

bumblebee365

I enjoy watching trinnys content, especially closet confessions, her wardrobe(s) are humungous! But does anyone find her sicophantic gushing assistants who love everything she wears and owns really annoying?! I get trinny is their boss but they really need to tone it down a bit 😅

• Haha

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
A "dressing room"?!? So what's the main room she films in, the one with all the clothing!?! Her home is going to turn into a department store, each room storing a different type of clothing or accessory. Now I'm thinking she really did take over Saatchi's place with her stuff and the little room she showed us was just the tip of the iceberg. Her consumerism is gross and insane.

Albee

VIP Member
S
Today‘s CloCo (stil trying to make „CloCo“ and „FriTwi“ a thing 😇) really is… something? Weirdly I think I‘m getting too old for her style. Being an elder millennial, fun with fashion to me means pattern clash, quirky thrifted stuff, little bit of twee.

Not 80s mens‘ suits with barrel trousers, whatever the fuck those atrocities are, and a Carmen Sandiego hat? I’m really repulsed by her current outfits. That clean chic or whatever is soooo boring to me.

Might keep watching CloCo, because it’s part of my Saturday noon-ritual, but only because of that.

Also, easy to travel with only hand luggage, to then splurge on one top, one pair of shoes? one set of cheaply looking pearl chains.

Not a fan of her atm.
She has lost the plot. I just can’t watch her anymore.

• Haha

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
I have to agree with everything you say. Always really liked trinny, especially her Zara shop. But now everything she wears (usually over vibrant clashing colours) has to be matched with her make up, usually it’s the Swainy lipstick which she rubs on with her fingers, easily done if you have huge lips! I do wonder who really takes any interest in watching her with her personal trainer early in the morning.

• Heart

GalofHal

Did they have white leather trainers and sports luxe trousers on too?
Sequin skirts and trousers. One was so drunk she wobbled in her heels towards the toilets and lost her balance. Or maybe she just tripped up on her sequin flares.

• Haha

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Disappointed she's promoting the Glucos Godess. She is not a credible source of nutrition advice.
I never take Trinny's nutritional advice (hers or from the "experts" she finds) very seriously. She's made very dubious claims before about things like essential oils, bee pollen and caffeine. I'm all for talking about what works for you personally but to attribute health outcomes to it ("bee pollen is good for inflammation") without evidence from actual physicians is dubious. Same with some of her workout recommendations; they seem a bit woo woo.

Howdy

VIP Member
It's nice that she doesn't blab about her relationship to the press like so many do. She never has so there is no reason she'd start now once they have split. Perhaps they simply grew apart and are on different paths.

• Heart

helenhighwater

Instagram post today of her going to the mountains (wales?) with Lyla. She is definitely feeling more comfortable about sharing her life with her audience again.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Even worse you can spot them trapsing up & down the Kings Road in those hideous platform trainers Trinny wears. They look a bloody mess. Overweight, badly dressed, menopausal & puffy faced - usually in London for the day, up from Kent. Ladies take Trinny with a pinch of salt……it doesn't work for 99% of women.
I feel seen - apart from the Kent bit 😂

• Haha

abelleza

Chatty Member
Honestly my mums got nearly ten years on Trinny and looks younger (admittedly she does look good for her age). I think Trinny’s filler ages her more than anything, makes it looks like she’s desperately trying to cling onto her youth because she has so much of it and it looks so obvious.