Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
I like Trinny. I really really do and I think she’s had a tough life with her addiction issues, fertility problems and suicide of her ex-husband. I remember her having the idea of setting this business up and not having the money - she literally did a private house sale of her clothes. That’s admirable. BUT she has to be more relatable - it’s tricky as she’s a Chelsea girl and they don’t really recognise people out of London. Secondly she needs to stop pushing that make up down our throats, not everyone is interested & her audience usually have a brand they are loyal to. Her fashion is debatable. I don’t think it’s particularly elegant to wear all those colours on top of each other and her shoes are beyond hideous, think Spice Girls 1998. I feel like she is somewhat living in the past with her fashion choices. Nobody I know dresses like that or aspires to. However as a person I like her - she has issues and that makes her interesting

Reactions: 6

Surfcat123

I really like Trinny but WTF is this?! “Friday twinning” is beyond gimmicky at this point - it’s like a satire of two 7 year olds playing in their mum’s closet 😳 Feels very juvenile and goes against all Trinny’s advice about dressing for your shape and colours - considering she and Chloe look absolutely nothing alike it’s not like the same outfit is ever going to suit both of them.

I’ve always found Chloe incredibly irritating!!
I have met Chloe and she is lovely.
---
Chloe’s armpits! yuk
Each to their own.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Always thought Lyla was rude to her mother, have never seen an exchange between them were she doesn't have an attitude and Trinnys trying to diffuse it. Just my opinion on what I've seen.

Hamo

Yes, exactly! Trinny is obviously making good money but puts on this weird act of having to be really careful with money, it comes across as not very genuine.

I see she’s back spending like a maniac in the clothes shops.
Argh I know, and some very odd purchases she won’t use. Like all the things she brought in India and has already admitted they aren’t her style.

50sGirl

VIP Member
As a parent/ I see that lyla is in Tokyo and has been sick for a few days and has called Trinny 40 times in that time- she’s 18? Also, she’s coming home now as she didn’t want to stay and have her trip of a lifetime as she’s been so ill. I don’t think lyla thinks it is a trip of a lifetime. She knows that she’ll be able to do that trip again and that her mother will pay for it. I really feel that she is spoiled beyond spoiled. She’s not there on her own, she’ll be with friends of family. I don’t think Trinny is doing her any favours. Each to their own and how they parent, but it really is a different world.
Yes but perhaps Trinny is much more protective of Lyla because Lyla lost her father at a young age.
Of course she is spoiled. They have an extremely privileged life.

catpotlan

I saw her walking around Sloane square a few weeks ago and she looked gaunt. I have to say she was very chic and not too flashy in a blue and white dress.

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Love Trinny, but this neck cream nonsense seems like a bit of cash grab. Just bring your other skin care down as you go.

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
The whole ‘getting up off the floor without using our hands’ was a nauseating display of vanity.
OMG, I fast-forwarded to that part and it was beyond ridiculous. Trinny was trying to sound so authoritative about this "test" while Dr. Erika seemed bewildered (as a physician she knows there's absolutely no scientific basis to it). I'm getting a bit tired of Trinny always trying to come across as the expert on all things for all people, especially in the health/nutrition realm.

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Love Trinny, but this neck cream nonsense seems like a bit of cash grab. Just bring your other skin care down as you go.
Total cash grab! She's never been an "affordable" brand (a pop up in Liberty tells you that) but this new cream signals a shift towards high-end to me. I bet the next product will be a £75 night cream or something equally overpriced.

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
I like Trinny too and really admire the way she’s built her business, she had money behind her but the energy and motivation is all her’s. I also need a regular Trinny detox, if I watch her consistently I find it overwhelming and headache inducing.
She's incredibly high-energy but I agree, it's overwhelming and exhausting watching her. I do find it interesting that her employees are all really young; I think it would be hard working for her since she wants everyone "on" at all times. I don't think Trinny is the work/life balance type, even her holidays seems full of activities and literally running around (I remember her working out at a holiday pool in Italy at 6 a.m. 🤣🤣)

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I really thought moving out of Saatchi's home would've made her reconsider how much clothing she has because the clothing alone probably filled five trucks. I was actually surprised she even had a storage unit, her new dressing room is the size of a small shop! It's overwhelming watching her sometimes; I get anxious seeing the literal piles and piles of stuff she owns. I seriously doubt she even knows what she owns at this point.
I feel like it used to be more considered, like shopping her own closet more. And also, the new room is crazy - wasn’t lots of stuff in the basement before? So it was out of sight and out of mind to some extent. Really with you on the piles and piles of stuff. Absolutely not, you only have one body! She has her house in France choc full of stuff too, if I recall.

Bless her as I know she’s had a tough time in life (I know she’s privileged but emotionally). I get why she’d like to preserve as much history for the daughter also, due to her dad passing. But it really feels like an issue now, these huge ten box Zara deliveries day in day out are so not it.

BWa

Chatty Member
Unless things have changed recently, Zara are well known for not indulging in the cult of influencers. They don't give freebies, sponsor posts, give affiliate links etc.
Fair dos then, I don’t give Zara a second glance as it won’t fit over my massive boobs 😆

youncer

I believe that for people with actual diabetes monitoring is relevant. But if you have a functioning pancreas then these monitors are telling you nothing.

Howdy

VIP Member
I hope Chloe is well remunerated, she works hard for Trinny. I know millions of us work hard and long hours but a lot of companies take advantage of people too; whilst employees may have a decent salary, they are not remunerated as they should be.

• Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
Wow!!!!! Any company that gets below a 4 /5 is a worry in this day and age.
concerning as this type of feedback is usually found in large retail or customer service type environments but considering the large majority of the business is office based and hybrid at that, there is NO excuse for such negative feedback from so many.
Sounds toxic, not an environment anyone would want to champion working on their recruitment.

Only screenshotted bad ones and only until page 2.
---
Bonus round worst of

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
A few people in the comments are calling out Trinny on the last Closet Confessions as she isn’t marking them as #ads despite using them as a way to sell her make up.

I’m not keen on the green screen background. I’m not really keen on YouTube, either. I used to look forward to Closet Confessions each week, but I don’t think I’ve watched one this year.
She's lost her spark at the moment I think

• Heart

roffa2018

Those floppy trousers suits… are they a thing in London? I‘ve never ever seen anyone „in real life“ wearing them. I live in Vienna, which sure is a bit playing it safe fashionwise. No one here would dare such an outfit and I‘m not mad about this.

I think while fab a lot of her outfits are unwearable unless you live a privileged lifestyle in London or want to become a laughing stock...

Also her lady who does all the clothes alterations, she cant even pronounce her name right, how disrespectful is this…Her name is Azucena!!!!!
She keeps saying it as "A-susannah" making me think she's talking about Susannah Constantine! She seems to have been working with Azucena for a long time yet still can't pronounce it?

• Sad