Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnlyPassingThrough

No but it's obvious. She has made 2 posts about the Queen, and has not posted anything. Neither have Trinny London. I am sure we will see posts again on Tuesday. Neither account has never gone this long between posting before.

Reactions: 7

pleasesavenannydi

What does she stand for, how is she different? Curious.
She uses IG to sell 2nd hand clothing. I just double checked and the page that I follow is only for this. She is very passionate about 2nd hand and vintage clothes and everything seems quite reasonably priced. The IG is called lottsalove. And as I said before, she never mentions TL, and rarely references make-up.

• Heart

abelleza

Chatty Member
I’m not saying wholly independent! I just mean- get by a little without constant need to have her mother on the phone directing her life every second of the day. I have seen Trinny look exasperated before by the amount of phone calls she makes to her. I still call my mother every day but it’s not out of need… I couldn’t ever have imagined her going to study in NYC never mind how she’ll cope in Madrid. She’s very very young in her head and shows no signs of independence which is what I believe we do when we bring children into the world- give them the traits, tools and beliefs that they can manage!
I sort of agree but not at Lyla’s age, 18 is still ridiculously young.

MaggieAggie

Most of the time it’s not completely my taste as well, but I love, how daring and playful she is, and I love listening to the thought process behind her outfits. Looking forward to her video everyday.
She must have had some troubles in her marriage, hence her skintness, her son not living with her, and other stuff she mentioned.

Back to Trinny: On her latest video, with the Bella Freud-suit, someone commented, how unrelatable her current lifestyle is.

I find it so interesting, how the attitude against her seems to shift atm.
On our thread here, but in the comments under her content as well.
I did have to laugh at her closet confessions a few weeks ago - “what to wear if you are going on safari” 🙄

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
I used to watch trinny constantly- loved her fashion style makeup and skincare. I could t agree more, all I see is someone obsessed with shopping, and spending and I’m so over her sell sell sell approach. I know it’s her business and I get that she is there first and foremost to promote it- but it seems so over the top now. I’ve taken a break from he, she’s not of interest to me anymore and I can’t see that coming back.
S

She has lost the plot. I just can’t watch her anymore.

queenamber

VIP Member
So after the whirlwind trip to Canada and New York, she's back and straight into a full day of meetings. Her energy is just insane.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Menopause def gives boobs. I can vouch for that. Went from a c to a DD cup and trust me I’d happily go back.
I believe her. I don’t think she’s had a boob job.

Howdy

VIP Member
Zara is a waste of time for larger or curvier women. My boobs and shoulders are badly constricted in their clothes. Nice accessories though.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been discussed - but this was from a recent Guardian interview. She was asked if she understood why people thought it odd she got with Saatchi after him putting his hands round Nigella's throat in public. Is she really trying to say she didn't know about it? Really? And even slightly defending it?

Screenshot_20230906_151153.jpg

• Wow

helenhighwater

I love how she says she’s not buying anything, still gets new stuff but says friends bought it for her 😂

Regarding Charles, I have had a feeling for a while that her relationship with him may be breaking down. She just hasn’t seemed happy.

• Heart

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Discovered her again recently when I was feeling nostalgic about WNTW. I like the idea of the makeup but £39 for a tinted moisturiser?! The packaging doesn't look good quality. I balked at £30 for Estee Lauder Doublewear 10 years ago.

I have been enjoying the Takeover videos, although I wish they'd stop using Zara. The participants do end up in some nice outfits, but they're rarely practical. Who is actually wearing a brightly patterned head-to-toe polyester suit regularly? I don't know if it's considered old fashioned now, but I still think the advice about dressing for your body shape and creating balance in an outfit is sensible and flattering. Most of these people would be better off with a capsule wardrobe than these statement outfits.
I think 102 yr old Iris Apfel would disagree. 😃 Dopamine dressing is a positive thing imo and Trinny always brings the fun.

• Heart

Sardonyx

I remember a closet confession where she wore a brown sequin coat from Prada. Some of the sequins fell off and she was laughing with Jemma at the cost of them… I looked on Prada website as it was current… £10k 😳

• Wow

Deevee47

VIP Member
Agree!!! Long past its sell by date
I am sick and tired of 'Friday Twinning' - it's a load of bollocks and it's so boring! Twinny the skinny one and Chloe the 'fat' one. The outfits are dreadful and unrelatable. Chloe doesn't care what she wears, so it's not much use to us ladies who are carrying extra. I don't trust her judgement, and I honestly don't trust Trinny's as far as plus-size women go either. Her belief that plus-size women should wear round bags because we are... round? wtf. Sorry, just felt the need to rant.

edit: oops... just noticed I wrote 'twinny' haha. I'll leave that there.

Today‘s CloCo (stil trying to make „CloCo“ and „FriTwi“ a thing 😇) really is… something? Weirdly I think I‘m getting too old for her style. Being an elder millennial, fun with fashion to me means pattern clash, quirky thrifted stuff, little bit of twee.

Not 80s mens‘ suits with barrel trousers, whatever the fuck those atrocities are, and a Carmen Sandiego hat? I’m really repulsed by her current outfits. That clean chic or whatever is soooo boring to me.

Might keep watching CloCo, because it’s part of my Saturday noon-ritual, but only because of that.

Also, easy to travel with only hand luggage, to then splurge on one top, one pair of shoes? one set of cheaply looking pearl chains.

Not a fan of her atm.

• Heart

Minxxx

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her appearing in her underwear. It’s refreshing that an older woman has the confidence not to hide away. I don’t think she’s greeting the creeps. She has loads of male fans (there’s plenty on the Trinny Tribes.)

Libertine

VIP Member
Trinny always says red lipstick should only be worn with white and never black… I haaaaate red lipstick with white, far too harsh. It can look very elegant with black though.

I still think she’s fabulous and I am green with envy over the Colorado holiday.

Howdy

VIP Member
I don’t understand, how she always claims „cost per wear of that (extremely expensive designer) piece is down to 50 p“, with as much stuff she owns, and since she also only has one body and 365 days in different seasons through one year.
Trinny Maths 🙃

• Haha