Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. Her new instagram post says she’s
Put 6lbs on and is now in the 13stone bracket again. This is why slimming world doesnt work for those with food addictions/binge eating disorders. When put in a situation faced with loads of ‘naughty’ food they go crazy and gain silly amounts of weight. If she was allowed the ‘forbidden’
Foods in moderation on daily basis her brain wouldnt be craving the forbidden ‘fruit’ as much.
Hate slimming world 🤣 dont even think its Tan’s fault. She should try calorie counting in myopinion.

Reactions: 7
Oh wow. Her new instagram post says she’s
Put 6lbs on and is now in the 13stone bracket again. This is why slimming world doesnt work for those with food addictions/binge eating disorders. When put in a situation faced with loads of ‘naughty’ food they go crazy and gain silly amounts of weight. If she was allowed the ‘forbidden’
Foods in moderation on daily basis her brain wouldnt be craving the forbidden ‘fruit’ as much.
Hate slimming world 🤣 dont even think its Tan’s fault. She should try calorie counting in myopinion.
Slimming world made me kind of fear food. I would have coffee and a small cake in costa and then beat myself over it and dread group.
Can't be doing with that mentality anymore. All in moderation 😄

Reactions: 9
Lunch was a tin of tuna, just plain straight from the tin ma loves 🤢
She's gonna reek after that

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So just plain tuna. Very slimming world friendly . But don't go spoiling it tan by adding a salad. That will probably lead to a gain,ma love. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She was well pissed off she opted for a big fat lasagne and chips and Chris comes over all healthy with his salad 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She was well pissed off she opted for a big fat lasagne and chips and Chris comes over all healthy with his salad 😂😂😂
that was so funny! she sounded so arsey and ended that clip sharpish while she was erupting lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
that was so funny! she sounded so arsey and ended that clip sharpish while she was erupting lol
Yeah that cut to another clip pretty nifty 😂 Wouldn't surprise me if she sent him back up to fill up his plate.. you should've had that jacket potato tan ma love!

• Haha
Yeah that cut to another clip pretty nifty 😂 Wouldn't surprise me if she sent him back up to fill up his plate.. you should've had that jacket potato tan ma love!
bollocking him for too much speed food when her plate was all beige haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eyes are bigger than her belly ma loves! Straight in on the burger king then lasagne and chips for tea. She's another Gammons with food. Seriously these SW vloggers have no fill line. Tan deffo needs some sort of help. I bet poor Chris was hen pecked about that salad 😴😴😴

Can I just say dont know if this niggles anybody else but it really frustrates me how she he's instead of his? And instead if saying like nineteenth etc its narnteeMth .. just emphasising the M as she always says mth instead of nth .. 😂😂😂 always bugging me

• Haha
Those eyelashes if those were really done by a professional. She can chuck her money my way my 5 year old could do a better job for her with eyelashes from the poundshop while blindfolded. One handed .

• Haha
what a winge bag! she "can't wait to get home to be back on it" and "just has to get through one more day" makes it sound like she's at boot camp not on her hols and does she ever put the camera down (apart from to clean out the buffet) the memories those boys will have is mummy always with her phone in her hand filming, put it down ma love and go live your best larf with your family cos all too soon they'll be grown up and these days will be distant memories.

• Haha
I agree and she made then cue to meet Steven Mulhern regardless of them probably not having a clue who he is .. but the kids were getting fed up of waiting around in a cue

Reactions: 3
what a winge bag! she "can't wait to get home to be back on it" and "just has to get through one more day" makes it sound like she's at boot camp not on her hols and does she ever put the camera down (apart from to clean out the buffet) the memories those boys will have is mummy always with her phone in her hand filming, put it down ma love and go live your best larf with your family cos all too soon they'll be grown up and these days will be distant memories.
Yes I thought she looked very miserable for being on her holidays

whats with the lashes ma loves? they look like they've been pulled off, stomped on and put back on

• Haha
Can I just say dont know if this niggles anybody else but it really frustrates me how she he's instead of his? And instead if saying like nineteenth etc its narnteeMth .. just emphasising the M as she always says mth instead of nth .. 😂😂😂 always bugging me
Yes me, I find it very irritating :LOL: along with the malapropisms of most of the people I watch 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I've only just discovered this one on YouTube 😂 I know, I know I live under a rock. I watched one of her Aldi hauls that she unpacked from a Sports Direct bag and I thought ...oh hello I've found a new one😂😂🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've only just discovered this one on YouTube 😂 I know, I know I live under a rock. I watched one of her Aldi hauls that she unpacked from a Sports Direct bag and I thought ...oh hello I've found a new one😂😂🙉
oh you're in for a treat ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.