Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a minute into the video and can't be arsed with this crap! Do the affiliate links mean that Amazon have sent her all the stuff?! (I know she'll get a bit of money from them)

Reactions: 1
Got to say allit of beauty gurus and allot of people I know do this to there faces and the hair growth doesnt change it all depends If you do naturally have hair or not but basically so they say you wont get a beard (not that I have tried myself) πŸ˜₯πŸ˜‚ as for the deb - Riss comment πŸ˜‚ clearly read through all her "research" notes and her minimal vocabulary shines through.. mangeeetoowwwwtt ma loves πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Got to say allit of beauty gurus and allot of people I know do this to there faces and the hair growth doesnt change it all depends If you do naturally have hair or not but basically so they say you wont get a beard (not that I have tried myself) πŸ˜₯πŸ˜‚ as for the deb - Riss comment πŸ˜‚ clearly read through all her "research" notes and her minimal vocabulary shines through.. mangeeetoowwwwtt ma loves πŸ™„
phew! not sure I could cope with a bearded Tan ;)
mangeeetoowwwwtt hahaha that was a classic, as was EH-ton mess ma loves πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe people with no experience actually do this at home themselves, I wouldn't dare incase it went wrong. Although she has had advice from super Megan πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Her first wedding series video :rolleyes:

She's looks like she's washed her hair
Says she'll be doing a lot of weight loss content before the wedding
Tell's her engagement story that she he had no idea about , the engagement was a total total surprise my luvs
She will be giving lots of advice on booking reputable companies - there's credentials you need to look out for luvs and Tan knows it all.
and a DIY doughnut wall tutorial to look forward too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A wedding series 20 years before the big day , god how boring is this gonna be 😬 πŸ™„

• Haha
Her wedding series 😴 is basically bait for sponsors. Screams desperate and I can guarantee that come December 2021 when it’s all over she’ll balloon out and get depressed. Nothing else to look forward to since Chris has had the snip. It will just be a big waste of money!.

Her first wedding series video :rolleyes:

She's looks like she's washed her hair
Says she'll be doing a lot of weight loss content before the wedding
Tell's her engagement story that she he had no idea about , the engagement was a total total surprise my luvs
She will be giving lots of advice on booking reputable companies - there's credentials you need to look out for luvs and Tan knows it all.
and a DIY doughnut wall tutorial to look forward too
ohhh a doughnut wall...so yesterday ma luvs and in another 2 and half years they'll be even more out of date.
Why not be a trail blazer and start a new trend and be original for once?
What is it with these people, have they really no ideas of their own on anything they do?!

Plus she'll need security next to it, or else the Gammons will eat them all when no one is looking and say shes only had 200 calories that dayπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
It was a fake surprise. I mind watching the video where Chris said Tanya wanted him to film the proposal. Bullshit it was a surprise

phew! not sure I could cope with a bearded Tan ;)
mangeeetoowwwwtt hahaha that was a classic, as was EH-ton mess ma loves πŸ˜‚
does anyone remember when she use to call a courgette a cor-get? I couldn't believe when I first heard it!πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
does anyone remember when she use to call a courgette a cor-get? I couldn't believe when I first heard it!πŸ˜‚
omg I do now!!! I remember howling at that one too, there was also a spice she kept saying wrong which was hysterical but I can't remember it, I'll have to have a look back through some old cook alongs, soooooo funny

• Haha
It was a fake surprise. I mind watching the video where Chris said Tanya wanted him to film the proposal. Bullshit it was a surprise
I a finally wouldn't be surprised at this! She's too controlling for a big surprise πŸ˜‚

omg I do now!!! I remember howling at that one too, there was also a spice she kept saying wrong which was hysterical but I can't remember it, I'll have to have a look back through some old cook alongs, soooooo funny
She used to say "come in" for Cumin 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
That engagement was never a surprise, he definitely said she wanted him to record it and if I were Chris, I'd be disappointed at her reaction. There was barely any emotion over it and she basically just trotted off to "make a brew". All those people there, didnt bother showing off her ring, or thank them for being a part of it, or asking them how long they'd know etc etc. Suppose maybe that was off camera but, I doubt it!

That engagement was never a surprise, he definitely said she wanted him to record it and if I were Chris, I'd be disappointed at her reaction. There was barely any emotion over it and she basically just trotted off to "make a brew". All those people there, didnt bother showing off her ring, or thank them for being a part of it, or asking them how long they'd know etc etc. Suppose maybe that was off camera but, I doubt it!
take 17........did ya ger it ont camera? no tan......take 18........did ya ger it that time cos im not doing it agen πŸ˜‚
she looked fed up if anything and totally underwhelmed ma loves

• Haha
Check the Behind the Scenes Proposal. Chris continually says 'she really wants me to vlog the proposal' - so it wasn't the surprise she made it out to be. She maybe didn't know exactly when but there was quite a lot of discussion prior to it and she sounds like a total Bridezilla in the making. What's with all the need for strangers to witness a marriage proposal. Why cant it just be about 2 people in love. I don't get it. Same with the wedding. Flip she thinks she's Megan Markle. No one gives a tit Tan. The big unveil of the dress. It will be tasteless tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.