Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays vlog 😂

Needless to say.....shes got Aubreh
It's lashes day
Nails are coming off because it's not advisable to sleep rough with long nails for when she doing her sleep on the summit :unsure: (kinda hope it rains:eek:😂)
PLAN the batch cook - not actually cook it
Poached egg on toast, most sensible thing she probably ever 'cooked'
*SPOLIER ALERT - the only actual plans she had for the day (nails and lashes) have had to been postponed until Thursday :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Todays vlog 😂

Needless to say.....shes got Aubreh
It's lashes day
Nails are coming off because it's not advisable to sleep rough with long nails for when she doing her sleep on the summit :unsure: (kinda hope it rains:eek:😂)
PLAN the batch cook - not actually cook it
Poached egg on toast, most sensible thing she probably ever 'cooked'
*SPOLIER ALERT - the only actual plans she had for the day (nails and lashes) have had to been postponed until Thursday :eek:
And she's "whaaaarping the slate clean again ma loves" 😂 and not eating speed food cos she needs to go shopping LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SPOILER: IT’S ALMOST STAR WEEK MY LOVES.

And she said it isn’t advised to have the claws on while doing the summit... we’ll surely having highlights in her hair isn’t also advised? Mmm...

and who the HELL are buying her meal plans?! For gods sake people open your eyes!

Batch cooking the same tit again... tomato soup that consists of a tin of beans, spag bol and sausage casserole filled with passata and tinned tomatoes.

Everything she batch cooks are the same bloody things all the time... no wonder she falls off plan / gets bored! Make something different!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Every bloody video is pretty much the same now, she's gone so boring
she can't even be arsed hiding it either, her whole tone sounds bored sick and can't be arsed, she sits around all the time yawning and moaning, stale content on repeat ma loves ;)

Reactions: 1
she can't even be arsed hiding it either, her whole tone sounds bored sick and can't be arsed, she sits around all the time yawning and moaning, stale content on repeat ma loves ;)
Absolutely, it's clear to see she looks bored herself!!

God, how rough does she look? These 'influencers' really dont do duck all for SW! I cant believe how she can look so bad. It's like shes really let herself go since shes got engaged

Reactions: 2
Just put on the clothing haul! Wtf so Ive had spray tan but Im not going to brush my hair.......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just put on the clothing haul! Wtf so Ive had spray tan but Im not going to brush my hair.......
the lashes look like someone trod on them...yikes!
She also needs AD in the title of that vlog, even though she isnt getting paid its still plugging the company, play by the rules ma love ;) I watched it thinking what the hell is this company thinking, she's squished into her bedroom so much so shes banging her legs on the bed while trying stuff on, she said herself she's no good at explaining things and doing try on's, she looks like a hot mess and don't get me started on the wonky canvass and TV on the wall behind her, its like someone playing at being a vlogger in their bedroom but not actually putting it on youtube....woeful

Reactions: 6
I love how she made out the last clothing haul was really popular and another was highly requested. . If it was so popular maybe she should leave her likes and dislikes on public.

Reactions: 3
the lashes look like someone trod on them...yikes!
She also needs AD in the title of that vlog, even though she isnt getting paid its still plugging the company, play by the rules ma love ;) I watched it thinking what the hell is this company thinking, she's squished into her bedroom so much so shes banging her legs on the bed while trying stuff on, she said herself she's no good at explaining things and doing try on's, she looks like a hot mess and don't get me started on the wonky canvass and TV on the wall behind her, its like someone playing at being a vlogger in their bedroom but not actually putting it on youtube....woeful
I get what you mean! I know there is a demand for Youtubers to get back to how old school videos had that amateur feel...not the multiple angle, edited/filtered productions some bigger YouTube videos have become.
It just seems Tan has been lacking the enthusiasm needed to produce a decent vlog recently. If you can’t be bothered...don’t force it for the sake of it. Just lacks the sense of pride in your work feeling...after all, this is her full time job. Especially when you are sent freebies to promote, you need to showcase the product.
My teenage niece will film herself doing ‘mock’ YouTube videos,( I don’t get it either) , but she puts in more effort into background/lighting and overall presentation than Tan.

I love how she made out the last clothing haul was really popular and another was highly requested. . If it was so popular maybe she should leave her likes and dislikes on public.
I didn't realise you can make like/dislikes private, is that what Tanya has done x

I wonder if she’ll still say she’s a size 10 because on her try on videos, you could clearly see and tell that it certainly not the case!

she doesn't seem to mention skinny coffee much these days (thank the lord) or "spaarce entarce" that she was a brand rep for either, wonder if she's been dropped or maybe she just can't be arsed anymore? she can't seem to be arsed with much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.