Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you let your husband do the food shop if you knew what he'd be like? I wouldn't let my hubby do it no way! Shes just in competition with Jane Gammons! Tanya wants to be part of the gang. The gang full of wannabes. I used to like her but I'm slowly going off her. They've all brought their husbands in and are all fake as fook 😩
Same here, I used to really like her but she gets on my nerves now x

Reactions: 3
I commented on the Jane Gammons thread about this ‘trend’ of letting the husband do the shopping. My husband often does ‘solo food shopping’ and solo parenting, sometimes combines the two. :ROFLMAO:I am rubbish at shopping, too long in the makeup and crisp aisle, get distracted by clothes/home items/Kinder Icecream.
Why would you make a video about how you think an adult is going to fail a simple supermarket trip.I would be mighty annoyed if my husband broadcast my failings after a trip to Aldeh...we would have icecream though ;)

Reactions: 5
She went on about how it cost £80 and they can't afford to do another shop and that they are going to have to give some of the food away to her mum and uncle because there's too much :unsure: But in the next breath , he didn't get enough food? Her shops are much more than that cost wise and contain a lot more crap. And Moaning about him getting too much mince, they'll never use all that! Most of her meals are mince based..... Cheesebuger pasta, spag bol, meatballs, mince n tatties. Is she that disillusion thinking they don't eat 'much' mince

Reactions: 2
Her aldi shops average about 150 quid! What's she on about!! Her last one was only 2 weeks ago and she said it would last 3 so, she'll be alright, the big moan!

Just watched the shopping haul, I hope Tan wasn't too hard on Chris - she looked really pissed off lol. Admittedly, he did get a lot of junk but it's not like he didn't get any fruit or veg. Who doesn't like watermelon? I was practically brought up on it as a kid every summer but can never be arsed cutting it up and dealing with the mess😉
i know alot of people on sw and all of them and myself agree that the weeks that they have alot of melon they have good losses, like 4/5 lb losses those weeks. she should be grateful its better for snacking on that processed chicken in packs that are full of calories she usually has...and it speed food...why wouldnt you want more speed...never see her snack on speed food as long as i can remember

It’s where a company manage you (like an agent) and they tell you what videos to make and promote you to build your channel. She was offered it once but turned it down. Probably because it involved more work.
i bets thats what Jane Gammons was on about

Reactions: 1
How different does she look without those spiders legs stuck on her eyes.

Had to jump on to rant about something that annoys me. She said on her live that she’s tired because she was up late watching love Island. Just checked and it was on for an hour starting at 9pm??
So She must go to bed before 9pm every night? Their sex life must be absolutely crippled! Does anyone else agree?

• Wow
Had to jump on to rant about something that annoys me. She said on her live that she’s tired because she was up late watching love Island. Just checked and it was on for an hour starting at 9pm??
So She must go to bed before 9pm every night? Their sex life must be absolutely crippled! Does anyone else agree?
i think it was on for longer than that, maybe until 10:30pm but i dont watch it so i could be wrong

i think it was on for longer than that, maybe until 10:30pm but i dont watch it so i could be wrong
Evenso that’s still a reasonable nights sleep for an adult who doesn’t have to be up till 7 or rush out to work.
Don’t know why she’s so tired all the time, She spends most of her days getting beauty treatments, doing shopping or visiting her grandad. She doesn’t need 10 hours sleep for that!.

She said recently in vlog she goes to bed about half 8/9 every night. When Corby has beavers she has to go out and pick him up at 8pm and she moans about how late it is. She has her tea at about half 4/5 too so maybe it doesn't seem that late.

ha I get so jealous of people saying they are tired after going to bed at 10/11pm. I worked last night til 1am and didnt go to sleep til nearly 3am, then up at 6am with my 3 year old (she did lie back down for a doze til 7am)
She's probably tired cos she sits on her bum all day. I find im tired if I have time off work and dont have anything else to do (half term for example)

Reactions: 4
Evenso that’s still a reasonable nights sleep for an adult who doesn’t have to be up till 7 or rush out to work.
Don’t know why she’s so tired all the time, She spends most of her days getting beauty treatments, doing shopping or visiting her grandad. She doesn’t need 10 hours sleep for that!.
I think the reason she’s so tired all the time is because of her awful diet!

just checked it is actually in her assumptions video, someone assumed she was tired al the time because she yawns so much and she said she gets about 7-9 hours sleep every night.

Reactions: 1
just checked it is actually in her assumptions video, someone assumed she was tired al the time because she yawns so much and she said she gets about 7-9 hours sleep every night.
Well shes rubbish at maths then because of she’s in bed by 8:30 and presumably asleep by 9:30 then she’s getting more sleep then that because she wakes up for her live 7.

ha I get so jealous of people saying they are tired after going to bed at 10/11pm. I worked last night til 1am and didnt go to sleep til nearly 3am, then up at 6am with my 3 year old (she did lie back down for a doze til 7am)
She's probably tired cos she sits on her bum all day. I find im tired if I have time off work and dont have anything else to do (half term for example)
Me too! I’m up at 6am latest every morning, for the kids. work most evenings till 10pm come home do some chores, spend time with my husband 😉 and then asleep no earlier then midnight but usually about 1am. I do get tired by the weekend but no knackered.

I think the reason she’s so tired all the time is because of her awful diet!
Yes definitely. Tinned vegetables, pasta bread and cheese and processed meat can’t give you much energy.

That pasta pic on her instagram a few days ago was absolutely rank!
Who eats that processed crap anyway?
She doesn’t have a clue about nutrition does she. Just looked at her instagram and it’s full of stodgy crap. She needs to lay off the carbs

I actually don't know how she would cope if she had a proper job, she'd probably be in bed by 6pm!!

Well shes rubbish at maths then because of she’s in bed by 8:30 and presumably asleep by 9:30 then she’s getting more sleep then that because she wakes up for her live 7.

Me too! I’m up at 6am latest every morning, for the kids. work most evenings till 10pm come home do some chores, spend time with my husband 😉 and then asleep no earlier then midnight but usually about 1am. I do get tired by the weekend but no knackered.

Yes definitely. Tinned vegetables, pasta bread and cheese and processed meat can’t give you much energy.
I've never understood why she buys tinned potatoes and carrots etc?!

I been watching tan for a while but shes just grating on me more and more! All she does is eat pasta hardly any speed food on her plate no wonder she always feeling bloated! Th lashes and nails are awful and she wouldnt survive having a real job and whats the crack with never taking off her jacket in the house????

I don’t know why I see it but whenever I watch her vlogs, she always looks unwashed and greasy? I don’t know... she just looks unhygienic. I bet when she yawns ... Tan, The Great Stink (blast from the past) called from 1858 and said they want their smell back!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.