Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Only a minute into the video and can't be arsed with this crap! Do the affiliate links mean that Amazon have sent her all the stuff?! (I know she'll get a bit of money from them)

Reactions: 1

Disneylover

VIP Member
Don't forget to empty your bins ma love before you go on holiday as you don't want anything whiffy when you get back 😂
Best not get too close to that greasy bonce then folks cos that ain't gonna smell fresh!!

She only packed chris 3 pairs of pants 😯 do they not put fresh grundies on after a shower? Like go out all day, go back, freshen up and get changed to go back out......in the worn and warm duds!
Pur em back on insaaaarde out chris they'll be farn ma love
And one bra for her!!! Don't sit next to this pair, think the vlog should be re titled packing with the reekers 🤢
Crying 😂😂

Bloody hell. She's interacted with her followers more than ever this morning, she must have spent the whole journey to Butlins on her phone ma loves

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
The money she is pumping out for the wedding 2 & 1/2 years in advance is a lot at once, most people couldn't mange this and have to pay bit by bit. then she says they dont have enough to take the boys on the holiday they were getting quotes for with her mum. ....it's fine she excited and i like following wedding chat but if she's thought, over discussed and paid for every detail now (including a down to a sign & basket) how much more can be discussed nearer the time? She just going to go over the same things? Also what are the bets she serves baked potato, beans and cheese as that all she ever has when she eats out.
I thought the same over what she's paying out for the wedding. I know it's an exciting time but she seems quite impulsive

NoseyRosey

I can't remember exactly and I don't particularly want to go back and watch the video. In one of the videos with Chris after they got engaged she said something like she wasn't going to stress about food/weight. As it gets closer to the wedding she said she'll start "shedding for the wedding" (I hate that saying). Tan definitely seems like the type of person to do a crash diet to lose weight for a one day event.

Have they talked about their honeymoon if they're having one at all? I can't imagine they'd go abroad because Chris has said Tan has anxiety over all types of travel. Although you ladies have said they went to Scotland and ate their go to jacket potatoes so I'm guessing they'll stay in the UK and drive somewhere? Probably a trip to (attempt) to see Helen and Gav like Jane and Charlie Bean did for their anniversary.
Yes she mentioned they would just be doing a few nights staycation for their honeymoon, probably with the kids. Yes Chris mentioned in one of his blogs that’s it’s nightmare as she won’t go on trains because going through tunnels gives her anxiety, she can’t cope with planes at all and has a panic attack and can’t get on them apparently and boats might sink so that’s another anxiety trigger 🙄 he was saying that’s the channel tunnel ruled out as well unfortunately even though thats usually a good way for non flyers to get outside of the UK. It’s ok for her but maybe the kids will never get out of the uk and then when they’re 18 and want to go away with their mates. How will she cope then!! 🤷‍♀️

Mum31

That's terrible! Oh I think SW would be very much arsed, they have to protect their business!
I feel sorry for those people who are paying for something they can get from a magazine!
I honestly think that they buy them to help her out.

She said she was so hungry while watching Love Island but had a glass of juice and felt better. I think that means you're dehydrated mah love. Then she said she felt much better and proud of herself this morning for only having juice. In reality she consumed at least 8oz of a sugary drink right before bed.

I honestly think the skinny coffee is the only liquid she consumes. Maybe a few sips or a glass of water or juice at meals.
I agree she has all the symptoms of dehydration.

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

Golden syrup that probably tastes like artificial crap as well! She did a skinny co review a while back and she kept sticking her finger in the bottle to taste it.. hope she didn’t go for a number two beforehand with them claws (nails) lol

Last edited:

Imwatchingu

See tan latest post on facebook! See slimming world is going well wheres the 1/3rd of speed on ur plate tan! On that shitty pasta packets again!

Disneylover

VIP Member
She should have really had gloves on to do that cleaning, she's handled all those chemicals then picked the baby up, I'm sure she must have washed her hands but put some bloody gloves on

Tulips

Just watched the shopping haul, I hope Tan wasn't too hard on Chris - she looked really pissed off lol. Admittedly, he did get a lot of junk but it's not like he didn't get any fruit or veg. Who doesn't like watermelon? I was practically brought up on it as a kid every summer but can never be arsed cutting it up and dealing with the mess😉

Wtfherewegoagain

I seem to remember a friend showing her how to make them. Wouldn't surprise me if the friend took the pics and video at Tan's place and thats why there are two people but same pics. The friend is just selling them cheaper

Tulips

Not even drawing the line this week, just sacking the whole thing off! life’s to short, she’s engaged and happy, not defined by a number 😂
If that's the case, wouldn't she have to change her channel name then? Got any ideas what it would be lol?

Disneylover

VIP Member
It looks like she's totally given up on sw, the weight will just continue to creep on. She talks about the bus company she was going to book going bust but then she's said she's booked her photographer. Why the hell didn't she just wait until November when she can take out wedding insurance?! Totally impulsive as usual

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

I always think everything must be so bland, so much passata and tinned toms, they need the most help with flavour and seasonings to avoid them just tasting like tinned toms yet they just look watery and bland when she does them, especially now she doesn't seem to be using the "spaaarce entaaarce" sachets anymore
I wonder why though? Maybe they don’t want her promoting them cos she is gaining weight and not following the plan properly anymore

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

Wow just wow.
Was that all it was???
Recipies, shopping list, calories, nutrition breakdown included?
You get a basic plan like this in your slimming world book - or online
Calorie control meal plans are easily available also through the NHS. uk website.
Only got a meal plan and recipes sent to me for things that are on the meal plan! Nothing about shopping list, calories etc. Absolute waste of money.