Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, she just gets worse. This is gonna come back to bite her on the arse for sure. Tan knows best though ma loves, never mind the health professionals and schools who deal with this day in day out. As a few of you have said, these things take time and patience, I know it must be hard but surely you would just go along with it to help your child I know I would. She’s one ignorant stubborn cow. It makes me laugh as she’s so cocky in the videos and a right twit in the comments when someone doesn’t agree with her but she gets Chris to ring and say they don’t want the key worker round again, speaks volumes ma loves 🤣. She really is something else, I actually think she’s a control freak.
The whole diet/gym/carbs scenario is hilarious, surely with her being a “qualified nutritionist” 🤪 she must know how carbs get broken down etc, she’s as much of a bleeping nutritionist as I am!! Absolute bollocks. She’s upped the skinneh coffeh ads lately too, some poor bugger asked her on Facebook if it helps with weight loss, she replied saying it does. duck off you con artist IT DOES NOT! Some people will waste their hard earned money on this shite, with that bleeping scav promoting it. She really boils my piss!

getting Chris to phone will have made things worse, the key worker will be thinking it was a kid pretending to be Chris with the way he talks
"Tan sez we don't want ya ere, she sez we dunt need no elp, she sez we're farrrrn"
Hysterical 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her last vlog promoted the coffee and some company that had gifted her a mug. Didnt bother declaring AD. Tan knows best though maloofs, rules must have changed 🤪

Reactions: 9
My son just said her salad looks like what's left on a Sunday morning in the kebab shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This “the gym and slimming world” thing is really pissing me off. No matter what it’s about calorie deficit. Doesn’t matter what diet you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This “the gym and slimming world” thing is really pissing me off. No matter what it’s about calorie deficit. Doesn’t matter what diet you do.
Exactly! 30 second google search will tell you that. Plus will explain that when you go from a sedentary lifestyle to exercising your muscles will protect themselves with fluid in the first couple of weeks. Once they realise the exercise is normal that will go and losses will show. She’s such a moron! She might not be losing lbs but she will be ‘losing’

Reactions: 10
I’ve neve come across a ‘nutritionist’ that knows quite so little about nutrition.

Do we think she's asking questions for engagement? Or cos she’s actually that stupid

• Haha
Exactly! 30 second google search will tell you that. Plus will explain that when you go from a sedentary lifestyle to exercising your muscles will protect themselves with fluid in the first couple of weeks. Once they realise the exercise is normal that will go and losses will show. She’s such a moron! She might not be losing lbs but she will be ‘losing’
She’s too thick to understand that ma love!

I’ve neve come across a ‘nutritionist’ that knows quite so little about nutrition.

Do we think she's asking questions for engagement? Or cos she’s actually that stupid
Beggars belief doesn’t it?! She really is that stupid, 100%. How anyone buys her meal plans is beyond me, it’s shocking the ‘fans’ must be as thick as her 🤣

She's a nutritionalisnt 😂😂.

Jesus I'm a fully trained teaching assistant but I don't currently work so I don't call myself one .

She couldn't even get away with calling herself a sandwich artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
made me laugh when she said she was doing a massive salad for tea with jacket spuds and then showed a sorry looking pile of "arseberg" lettuce and some shrivelled up cucumber :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
She's not going to calorie count ma loofs she ant got time 😂😂😂
Also £220 on corbeh birthday gifts! Not feeling the janureh pinch are we?
No wonder the ads are piled on in every vlog at minute 🤔

My name is Tan which is very apt because the majority of the calorie laden things I stuff into my yawny gob are beige. I have two children Corbeh and Rio. I don’t believe in taking them out of the house other than to school, either me and my Chris do stuff on our own, biiiiiiiikke riding for im and swimming and gym for me. I mek shuarh that when meh and Chris do go out together to Nandooooos that the kids are safely at me meh Mums so I don’t have to interact with em or teach em any social skills by eating out with meh and Chris. If you look up the meaning of meh name it sez “contrary, always right, contradictory and lazy”, thanks for reading this ma loofs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Grim with tan is worried about Corby bless her having a camera down his throat , hope they don’t find one of tans nails in there 🤢 can imagine her losing one in her bbq chicken concoction mess 😬 them nails make me wanna hurl ! She’s like Burnley’s answer to Freddie Krueger 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Can’t wait for the Janurehh favourites, tinned potatoes, frozen mixed veg, jacket potatoes, oh and big lips galore ma loves

• Haha
  • Heart
Grim with tan is worried about Corby bless her having a camera down his throat , hope they don’t find one of tans nails in there 🤢 can imagine her losing one in her bbq chicken concoction mess 😬 them nails make me wanna hurl ! She’s like Burnley’s answer to Freddie Krueger 🙈
That is a real possibility because by the end of the vlog there were two missing...

• Haha
  • Sick
The dirty looks she gives Chris everytime he's in one of her vlogs 🤨 god forbid he doesn't want to go to nandos and order the blandest thing on the menu.. ie calorie counting, it's too much effort, imagine having to put a real effort into something she's so desperate to have 😂 she really does just live in her own little bubble

Attachments

Shhuuh!..... don't tell Tan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bloody hell shes boring, same stuff on repeat daily.....

she'll see what the results are this week and drop exercise down if no big loss
she'll do some SP days if not a good loss as they worked for her
she isnt putting pressure on herself and is happy to keep moving forward
she's not giving up
she can't understand why she's not losing like she did last time
she knows she's doing good so will keep pushing
she's not giving up, she knows she can do it

oh and she's not expecting a loss as its star week......as that was also her excuse last week does that me she's not expecting to lose weight two weeks out of every month, or maybe three as surely she will say its just been star week ma loves ;)

She also looked a scruffy sod going out to eat with Chris, could she not have brushed her hair at least?? she's getting worse!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.