Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she just the limit!
Thinks she can play the sysyem and just demand a referral without going through the processes.
She doesn't deserve any help, let her get on with it her way, she knows best, ma loofs! In a few years time she'll have some interesting vlogs of her visiting Corbeh in some young offenders detention centre!

As for the weight loss and gym, why is she so delusional? She just needs to follow the plan to get results! She never has a 1/3 of her plate of speed food, has eaten tek aways, a block of cheese, the kids pizza crusts, kebab and chips ....the list goes on, and then has the bare face cheek to question if going to the gym is hindering her losses!
You couldn't mek this tit up!
She says she doesn't want to be 13 stone of muscle!! What an absolute idiot. Going to the gym does not turn fat into muscle. Fat is fat, muscle is muscle. You can still lose fat with a healthy diet while going to the gym but apparently SW is the ONLY diet where going to the gym does not benefit it!
Have you ever heard such utter crap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Probably why he hammers the overtime 🤣
Had to turn the vlog off shes cancelled the 12 weeks of help as does not feel she needs it.......... and apparently corby managing his anger himself im actually done 😂😂
And the gym is no good for her weight loss haha WTF , just watch her ballooon

she's unbelievable! so she;s cancelled the 12 week sessions because "I just want a referral" does she think you can just click your fingers and get one? she's cluelss, thats what the 12 week course is for....so at the end of it the key worker can decide if they need a referral or help in other areas, she is so pig headed its unreal. I have an autistic son and we had a very long diagnosis journey, we had to go through lots of assessments that I knew were not the right direction for us but I smiled sweetly, answered the questions and got on with it because I knew it was a process and you have to stick with it to get where your child needs to be. She thinks she can just click her fingers and get what she wants. She's such an irritant at the moment.....needs a sponsorship with canesten ma loves ;)
Yes my sisters son is severely autistic he's 7 still in nappies non verbal etc ,but as you say they had to wait yrs for a formal assessment it's not called a process for nothing .She must think she can just jump in get what she wants and be done ,no one has even diagnosed Corby with anything only herself and google she's getting more deluded with each vlog she's beyond a joke. There must be something to hide when they don't want the the key worker to see the children on their own they were to quick to cancel I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So our tan thinks that because shes been dieting now for what is it 3 weeks 4 weeks? The weeks shes upped her gym she hasnt lost so that's the reason.. maybe that you had that big soup bread and lasagna that week .. or that kebab and the kids sweets and a full pack of ham on a sandwich 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I forgot...she's not losing weight cos she's not sweating!
Sweating is a sure sign you're losing weight...apparently, according to Tan :rolleyes:

Well that's not gonna happen with your heating only on at 18 degrees! 18 degrees? That's not even warm sitting in direct sunlight in the Summer.
Maybe she's trying an alternative to sweating, maybe she'll shiver herself thin!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am not a parent so not really in the know of bringing up wee ones but I am an aunty to 12. I can tell tan is one of them parents who thinks her sweet child does nothing wrong. Of course I can imagine most parents think like that sometimes, i have done in the past as an aunty but then at the same time have told them when they are wrong.
Its ok saying oh well someone provoked him so he lashed out....right so defending themselves but just teach them to walk away. I was always told to walk away.
I was getting bullied in secondary school by a right skanky little witch and she had me in the toilets threatening all sorts. She cam at me with a fist so i grabbed her and threw her away, she fell on the sink and bloodied her nose. I was suspended for a week, my mum was livid. Understood i was under attack but didn't mean I should have hurt her. My parents were livid xx

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So cry’s for help for last two years gets it and don’t want it ! Even tho she wants parenting lessons 🧐
Goes to the gym once every other week thinks she’s gonna end up like Arnold Schwarzenegger 🤣🤣 eats a ton of cheap beige and pigs trotters slapped on a plate and thinks she’s gonna be 3 stone lighter 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean seriously come on ma loof 🤪

• Haha
when she said the key worker said they can't help people who lie about the issues and say everything's fine she seemed offended that he was implying that yet surely she must know its pretty obvious she struggles to accept cor-behh needs help and obviously has issues of some sort if school and cubs have picked up on it and spoken to her. I bet she sat there saying everything was "farrrrnnn" and made out he was naughty at times but not as bad as they make out and what she doesn't seem to realise is her face pulling, mad laughter and making out his questions were ridiculous actually give the opposite impression to people, the key worker will have seen it all before and of course knew she was painting an idyllic family life and average little boy. Is she really that dumb to not think these people might be looking through her old vlogs, she even titles some of them with his name and mentions issues a lot.
I've actually got second hand embarrassment for her that she told him she was a nutritionist and he said "so you're a professional then" :ROFLMAO: the only thing shes a professional in at the moment is being an utter twunt

• Haha
  • Heart
If I was that key worker, I'd be very suspicious as to why a family were so reluctant to have me in their home.

Reactions: 16
If I was that key worker, I'd be very suspicious as to why a family were so reluctant to have me in their home.
Exactly that! And I like that she got Chris to phone them too and explain they didnt need anymore help. Why would she be so cautious and nervous about all the questions if she didnt feel guilty about something? If this key worker came into my home asked me questions wanted to talk on there own with my children in would have absolutely no worries and no concerns for it. She seemed very concerned that he wanted to speak with Rio too. Sorry? What would your 4 year old grass you up about tan hun.

Exactly that! And I like that she got Chris to phone them too and explain they didnt need anymore help. Why would she be so cautious and nervous about all the questions if she didnt feel guilty about something? If this key worker came into my home asked me questions wanted to talk on there own with my children in would have absolutely no worries and no concerns for it. She seemed very concerned that he wanted to speak with Rio too. Sorry? What would your 4 year old grass you up about tan hun.
Yeah, she's so gobby and yet she got Chris to call them to say they don't want/need their help.
Just like the Gammon joint, all mouth on their vlogs but wouldn't say boo to a goose in the real world where it actually matters!

Yeah, she's so gobby and yet she got Chris to call them to say they don't want/need their help.
Just like the Gammon joint, all mouth on their vlogs but wouldn't say boo to a goose in the real world where it actually matters!
She doesnt want them to be asking questions as there fiddling the system

Reactions: 11
getting Chris to phone will have made things worse, the key worker will be thinking it was a kid pretending to be Chris with the way he talks
"Tan sez we don't want ya ere, she sez we dunt need no elp, she sez we're farrrrn"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
getting Chris to phone will have made things worse, the key worker will be thinking it was a kid pretending to be Chris with the way he talks
"Tan sez we don't want ya ere, she sez we dunt need no elp, she sez we're farrrrn"
You make me howl exactly like that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a shame that she can't get on board with this , it is a process. No diagnosis or other decisions will be made without the opinions of a full team. Speech and language therapist , school , occupational therapists etc . At the end of the day he won't be a child forever , get him the support he needs now in order to help him with his future. The decision she's made to refuse this course is so self absorbed, not one thought for the child and his needs. Disgusting!

Reactions: 11
Goes to gym once and thinks she will have a six pack.
Does she not realise that would never happen while you’re eating a block of cheese?!

• Haha
Goes to gym once and thinks she will have a six pack.
Does she not realise that would never happen while you’re eating a block of cheese?!
Prob spends it the cafe part anyways ! Cheese spurrrrd Ma loofs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you sin the moving thumbnail from today's offering??! It's of her massive gob yawning! Hi Tan ma loof, we know you love a good yawn!! 😂😂

• Haha
Have you sin the moving thumbnail from today's offering??! It's of her massive gob yawning! Hi Tan ma loof, we know you love a good yawn!! 😂😂
she excelled herself with the yawns on todays vlog, never known anyone yawn so much ever, she looks bloody awful when she does it too, gob wide open, gums and teeth on show, nostrils flaring and puffy face all screwed up like shes in pain........not to mention the hoover bristle lashes

• Haha
I wouldn't wanna piss you off 🤣🤣🤣
i,m on a new course of chemo at the moment and my mood swings are a little extreme I must admit but just couldn’t help myself 😂😂😂

Even the gammon joint yawned on her vlog today!! What is wrong with these ignorant people, do I really want to see what they had for breakfast or them pulling their sex face with a gurning yawn !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.