Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a vlog last year where she was crying over his behaviour at school as she was getting pulled by the teachers and head most days so no way is he "not that bad" she just doesn't want to admit he needs help and they need support, she needs to put him first and listen to what they say, she needs to put into practice what they suggest, she needs to jump through every hoop to get a diagnosis/treatment/support its the way it works, the system and road to diagnosis can and does suck but no one is above it, you just have to grit your teeth, eat some humble pie and do it for the good of your child, she must be insufferable to deal with!

Reactions: 7
There was a vlog last year where she was crying over his behaviour at school as she was getting pulled by the teachers and head most days so no way is he "not that bad" she just doesn't want to admit he needs help and they need support, she needs to put him first and listen to what they say, she needs to put into practice what they suggest, she needs to jump through every hoop to get a diagnosis/treatment/support its the way it works, the system and road to diagnosis can and does suck but no one is above it, you just have to grit your teeth, eat some humble pie and do it for the good of your child, she must be insufferable to deal with!
Agree 100% if our children can't count on us to get them through who can they count on ? she needs to accept the help for the good of her son

Reactions: 5
Sure Debbie sw has lost 15st on slimming world and does nothing but exercise ....she's hardly trying to say eating healthy and exercising makes you fat ;/
Red lips 77 exercises daily and has lost a ton of weight! Also study to be an actual nutritionist not a groupon one 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Most of us would just put away the cameras/phones. Ditch YT, take away the games consoles and concentrate solely on our children surely and work in co-operation with the people trying to help their family or is that too simplistic a view ?

Reactions: 9
Most of us would just put away the cameras/phones. Ditch YT, take away the games consoles and concentrate solely on our children surely and work in co-operation with the people trying to help their family or is that too simplistic a view ?
too simplistic for Tan but not the rest of us ma loof ;) she lives in her own world where she is always right, stuff anyone else and don't dare criticise her because she is the expert on larrrrf and always knows best.......pfffffttt

Reactions: 6
So after referring herself for this and rambling on the other day about it being okay to ask for help and admit when you need it, she's now established they already have the support in place, from where? She's done nothing but slag off every professional offering to help her saying their wrong or useless so what exactly is it that she wants? The key worker is a complete waste of time now aparantly.. it's Corby I feel really sorry for, she can't face facts and puts her huge ego before her son constantly and it's down right disgusting. He clearly needs the help and she's pushing everyone away that offers to help him because she doesn't like not being in control and she always has to be right. I would never have before say she was an awful mum and thought her kids always looked happy but now my opinion of her is at its lowest, absolutely shameful

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Sure Debbie sw has lost 15st on slimming world and does nothing but exercise ....she's hardly trying to say eating healthy and exercising makes you fat ;/
Yes Debbie has done amazing with a mixture of both. Tan just likes to try find any excuse as to why she's had a gain this week. Nothing to do with all the tit she's shoveled in this week!

O
I know you shouldn't judge a book and all that but I do get a sandpaper rough vibe from them 🙈 Do you know them??
[/QUOTE
OhMyGod no. I may be northern but I'm Yorkshire. Burnley is the other side 😅🤣

• Haha
Well I just watched one of her old cooking vlogs where Corby used to help out .She was a lot calmer and kept her appearance in check compared to how we see her now!mind you she was a lot slimmer then! maybe she's got so caught up in herself with the weight gain etc that it's getting projected to everyone around her she seems really bitter her whole demeanor has completely changed all the negativity must be having an impact on the boys.That's probably why Chris stays out of the way he doesn't know what kind of mood he coming home to.

Well I just watched one of her old cooking vlogs where Corby used to help out .She was a lot calmer and kept her appearance in check compared to how we see her now!mind you she was a lot slimmer then! maybe she's got so caught up in herself with the weight gain etc that it's getting projected to everyone around her she seems really bitter her whole demeanor has completely changed all the negativity must be having an impact on the boys.That's probably why Chris stays out of the way he doesn't know what kind of mood he coming home to.
Probably why he hammers the overtime 🤣

• Haha
If you're gaining weight then stop going to the gym!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh and she tried a behaviour chart two year agor!!! Thank goodness she's very flexible wi work being the professional she is!! She's just totally self absorbed, that video was horrible 😖

• Haha
Just came here to say I taught 3 spin classes last week and lost 8.5lbs.

• Heart
I made me laugh when she said Chris is coming to the next one......yes because that will really help prove you are not both uneducated, naive know it alls.

Her ignorance to the situation other people may be in was shocking and disgusting. She knows her world and her world only, this is where she needs to be a workplace to understand that protocols and procedures are in place for a reason for for consistency so nothing is missed and you can't just not bother or take shortcuts to get where you want....in tans case a referral. It really got to me when she laughed so much at him asking if the house and neighbours were safe, she did a really annoying long laugh, it's not a laughing matter Tan that children where you live tan not just in imaginery land have issues due to unsafe households.

There she is laughing her head off at a professional asking if the environment her children are in is safe .....awful
She just loves the drama and attention this is giving her. Her sons health seems to come second as far as I can see. If that was me I would listen to everything the professionals asked me to do to see my child was getting all the help he needs so my child knew he means more to me than the camera in my hand. I would be well away from any social media and focusing all my attention on him no matter how hard hearing where I was going wrong. But tan is never wrong. So tan will shun any help. And Corby will continue playing up for attention. If he had adhd no amount of bribing would control him. That shows he can control himself when he wants to.

Don’t really comment on the bint from Burnley ma loves but she,s blocked my comments on you tube. She did that god damn awful video about The Secret so I just said what a load of tosh it was and that if she took it literally she would end up a narcissist who can’t take criticism like the porker Gammons and she blocked me, so I’ve just disliked shitloads of her videos out of bleeping spite, hope them frigging birds keep her awake twattering away!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t really comment on the bint from Burnley ma loves but she,s blocked my comments on you tube. She did that god damn awful video about The Secret so I just said what a load of tosh it was and that if she took it literally she would end up a narcissist who can’t take criticism like the porker Gammons and she blocked me, so I’ve just disliked shitloads of her videos out of bleeping spite, hope them frigging birds keep her awake twattering away!
I wouldn't wanna piss you off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, for sure. I remember a couple of years ago when he must have been in year one I think, she had a few calls to go and pick him up due to his behaviour. The school said they were going to have to start sending him home for lunch, I remember thinking at the time he must be bad
a lot of the time in schools the children are out of control because they crave attention and parents are constantly on their phones, not saying everyone, but a certain sector, and the only way these kiddies get any attention is when they play up. What’s a child to do? Exactly, play up. Come on tan, accept some blame, those poor kids crave attention

Had to turn the vlog off shes cancelled the 12 weeks of help as does not feel she needs it.......... and apparently corby managing his anger himself im actually done 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Had to turn the vlog off shes cancelled the 12 weeks of help as does not feel she needs it.......... and apparently corby managing his anger himself im actually done 😂😂
Oh god, she’s on another level! Haven’t watched it yet dunno if I can be arsed, I’ll want to punch the iPad 🤣

a lot of the time in schools the children are out of control because they crave attention and parents are constantly on their phones, not saying everyone, but a certain sector, and the only way these kiddies get any attention is when they play up. What’s a child to do? Exactly, play up. Come on tan, accept some blame, those poor kids crave attention
...and its a great way for him to get money! He doesn't want a sticker for having a good day, no he demands £1 and he gets it.
If he's good every other school day, he can 'earn'£3!! Sounds like a plan!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
she's unbelievable! so she;s cancelled the 12 week sessions because "I just want a referral" does she think you can just click your fingers and get one? she's cluelss, thats what the 12 week course is for....so at the end of it the key worker can decide if they need a referral or help in other areas, she is so pig headed its unreal. I have an autistic son and we had a very long diagnosis journey, we had to go through lots of assessments that I knew were not the right direction for us but I smiled sweetly, answered the questions and got on with it because I knew it was a process and you have to stick with it to get where your child needs to be. She thinks she can just click her fingers and get what she wants. She's such an irritant at the moment.....needs a sponsorship with canesten ma loves ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember when we went through it all too @lexiloo - I sat there and honestly answered every personal and impersonal question there was. Every typos question and every question that made me feel uncomfortable. Because it was for my daughter. They looked at her bedroom, at dynamics in the house and 18 months later we were done and dusted (to a degree 😉)
To put your needs/fears and wants in front of a child’s is outrageous. TBF, my worker was amazing and told me so many parents throw out the ‘not naughty/bad/tit parent, got ADHD/ADD/AUTISM’ so they have to do long extensive meetings. So they know who and what they are doing. She’s bloody deluded to think she’ll get help now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.