Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hallelujah...Tan does seem to have washed her hair though-Tattle making a difference one bottle of Tréseme at a time*

*Not an Ad/gifted
Other shampoos available (not that Tan seems to know)
It'll be greasy by morning and thrown up in a bun again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hallelujah...Tan does seem to have washed her hair though-Tattle making a difference one bottle of Tréseme at a time*

*Not an Ad/gifted
Other shampoos available (not that Tan seems to know)
That was a positive

Reactions: 6
She really is so so close minded and not very intelligent at all. All those questions the key worker was asking have their place - a lot of people will be struggling financially or going through domestic abuse, have violent neighbours and live in hostile environments. She really hasnt got a clue about the real world, just because it doesnt apply to her it doesnt mean it wont apply to others - the key worker has never met her or her family how are they supposed to know what the family dynamics are.
I do agree with her that it sounds like social services are involved though - and if the school or the rainbow centre didnt think Corby’s behaviour was anything to do with the family dynamics or parenting skills they wouldnt offer parenting course to Tan and Chris would they? 🤔 she really grinds on me sometimes 🤣
Absolutely this! When I was pregnant the midwife asked all about feeling safe at home/finances/mental health/family support...I think it’s brilliant that it gives women/families a chance to get help if needed, never did I take it personally or as judgement when it did not apply to me.
The key worker has to do the same, it’s the first time he is meeting Tan. Maybe because influencers put so much of their life out there they assume everyone knows them?

Also not religious in any way...going to the priest’s house for her son?

Does she not realise how much of an idiot she looks if the priest/key worker/someone who wants to buy a meal plan watches her video?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tan is getting salty in comments with someone saying she’s bribing her kid with money to be good 😬 she’s not happy ma loofs 🙈
And someone said her house is always filled with happiness and laughter ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Whats going on with corby im confussed i am not a massive watcher of tan only the sw related ones really

Also why did she mention the mans race ?

Reactions: 7
god it really annoyed me her slating the key worker. Im working with education welfare over my 8 yr old son who has possible ADHD (got a referral for end of feb) As he is the only one out of my children with these issues, they dont recommend parenting courses for me and the other children are fine. I was always asked at midwifes/health visitors/and the first visit from the council if there was violence at home, money issues. Its normal for them to ask. Her little cronies backing her up that the man is out of order... he isnt at all

Reactions: 14
god it really annoyed me her slating the key worker. Im working with education welfare over my 8 yr old son who has possible ADHD (got a referral for end of feb) As he is the only one out of my children with these issues, they dont recommend parenting courses for me and the other children are fine. I was always asked at midwifes/health visitors/and the first visit from the council if there was violence at home, money issues. Its normal for them to ask. Her little cronies backing her up that the man is out of order... he isnt at all
And also has he been disgnosed with adhd its like shes quick to label it without anything if he knows to be good he gets the pound then to me thats bribing and u dont want to be asked about your finances tan cause your not claiming chris is working or you are not declaring things tut tut 😂😂

Whats going on with corby im confussed i am not a massive watcher of tan only the sw related ones really

Corby has really bad behaviour issues etc ,the school more or less made her get him assessed by professionals he's been referred to the rainbow centre and now has a key worker this Asian man

• Wow
Corby has really bad behaviour issues etc ,the school more or less made her get him assessed by professionals he's been referred to the rainbow centre and now has a key worker this Asian man
ahh what do u think the man thought she was lying about

• Wow
Reactions: 3
blimey....just finished watching it, she is a moron...not even sorry for name calling, shes a hazard to society, full of utter tit, clueless on how things work in the real world outside her bubble of delusion and thinks she knows best as always. How bloody rude to slate a professional like that!!
nutritionist my arse!!! thats probably what he meant by people telling lies LOL and I can only think he had already seen her insta pictures or YT vlogs by his "is it safe in here question" :ROFLMAO:
she's so bloody snippy and defensive in her replies to the comments, she really does think she knows best and that anyone who does not agree is to be lectured, she is clueless and comes across vile, why does she still have followers?? someone has even apologised for seeming like she was criticising her, don't bloody apologise, get her told!!!
made herself look a total dick for saying she pays him a pound to be good too.......fab parenting Tan yes you're right you need no help at all, you've got this nailed ma loof ;) daft cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

From what Tan has said, Corby had behaviour problems at school, after slating the school she got assessed at the Rainbow Centre/children’s centre at the hospital-slated them, then has ‘volunteered herself’ as they offered parenting help and now Tan is slating the key worker.
As usual Tan knows best!

I was annoyed when she slated the Rainbow Centre as my child got assessed there and they are brilliant, it also means if anyone watching her videos get referred they will think the Drs there are rubbish and that is same with identifying this key worker...mentioning age and race means that if anyone else gets him as a key worker they already think he is too intrusive when he is just doing his job.

Reactions: 14
From what Tan has said, Corby had behaviour problems at school, after slating the school she got assessed at the Rainbow Centre/children’s centre at the hospital-slated them, then has ‘volunteered herself’ as they offered parenting help and now Tan is slating the key worker.
As usual Tan knows best!

I was annoyed when she slated the Rainbow Centre as my child got assessed there and they are brilliant, it also means if anyone watching her videos get referred they will think the Drs there are rubbish and that is same with identifying this key worker...mentioning age and race means that if anyone else gets him as a key worker they already think he is too intrusive when he is just doing his job.

Exactly! Considering sending the rainbow centre an email with a link to her video 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Exactly! Considering sending the rainbow centre an email with a link to her video 🤣🤣
good idea! the jumped up little madam needs a reality check and bringing down a peg or two after that! Im still disgusted with her, all I can see as Im doing my cleaning is her bloody bloated face with her smug expression on........tan knows best ma loof ;)

Reactions: 13
She’s just so self entitled and thinks she knows better than everyone. But then refuses any help or advice. She just doesn’t help herself!

There’s no wonder she doesn’t seem to have many friends apart from Megan

good idea! the jumped up little madam needs a reality check and bringing down a peg or two after that! Im still disgusted with her, all I can see as Im doing my cleaning is her bloody bloated face with her smug expression on........tan knows best ma loof ;)
She is crazy sharing so many private feelings about a professional on youtube. Honestly im lost for words 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
As usual Tan knows best!

Absolutely agree ! there could be someone sitting watching that struggling with their child's behaviour afraid to now speak up and get help both for themselves and their child.She jumps in feet first to situations not thinking on the impact she can have on people who follow her,maybe even lead someone to self destruct and do something nasty as they can't cope with their situation.She is a douche ma loofs

She is crazy sharing so many private feelings about a professional on youtube. Honestly im lost for words 🤣
she's so cocky about it as well, like how dare he ask her questions like that. She is clueless! I doubt he was fooled by her "everything's farrrrn"speech anyway, school have said Corby needs help, cubs have struggled with his behaviour too and yet she thinks chucking a pound coin at him daily is all it takes. She needs to button it, accept some help and realise she needs to put him first and not her own stupid beliefs, was she raised in a cult or something? she screams unhinged and brainwashed to me

• Haha
she's so cocky about it as well, like how dare he ask her questions like that. She is clueless! I doubt he was fooled by her "everything's farrrrn"speech anyway, school have said Corby needs help, cubs have struggled with his behaviour too and yet she thinks chucking a pound coin at him daily is all it takes. She needs to button it, accept some help and realise she needs to put him first and not her own stupid beliefs, was she raised in a cult or something? she screams unhinged and brainwashed to me
A cult of her own making...Tan's way or the highway ma loofs

• Haha
She doesn't listen to anyone I remember when she did some sort of face peel and people said in the comments don't do it unless you know what your doing. So what happens,she burns her face, idoit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.