Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi not been keeping up to date with any of the three supervloggers for a while couldn’t be aarsed ma loves. But checked tan out this morning . What tf has she done to her lips she looks awful .why tan why you really need to sort your head out.
And your Christmas Day vlog where you have your kids sat on the stairs waiting for the camera to roll so you can film them. You blogged all the excitement out of it for them. Christmas Day they should have been brimming with excitement but you controlled every second as usual. They are not actors they are children . And it’s disgusting how you use them.

Reactions: 8
so she's drawn the larrn, is very ready to get back on it, had zero food in apart from squirty cream and whaart bread but decided yesterday was the day to jump back on the SW train, shes paarled it back on and now weighs 196lbs ma loves but can easily get it back off in tarm for the wedding, she was very pleased to have a home cooked meal.......burgers with cheese on, tinned potatoes (of course) and beans all covered in mayo mmmm yummy! 🤮 plus she won't be listing syns on her shopping hauls any more as she's not paying for the app but if anyone has some spare time to tell her them she'd be grateful, then after all the speel about how ready she is and how great she feels she declared today is "off plan" for her buffet which she had already piled on the table last night haha
let the fun begin........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so she's drawn the larrn, is very ready to get back on it, had zero food in apart from squirty cream and whaart bread but decided yesterday was the day to jump back on the SW train, shes paarled it back on and now weighs 196lbs ma loves but can easily get it back off in tarm for the wedding, she was very pleased to have a home cooked meal.......burgers with cheese on, tinned potatoes (of course) and beans all covered in mayo mmmm yummy! 🤮 plus she won't be listing syns on her shopping hauls any more as she's not paying for the app but if anyone has some spare time to tell her them she'd be grateful, then after all the speel about how ready she is and how great she feels she declared today is "off plan" for her buffet which she had already piled on the table last night haha
let the fun begin........
Omg her tea looked bleeping vile! Tinned potatoes with beans and burgers ma loves. Yes Tanya, 196lb is 14 stone, are you still saying you’re a size 10 ma love? Rather than put the £20 you’re saving on paying for the sw app into the gym which you won’t use, I’d put it into getting your lips sorted ma love, they look a show . Yeah what was the point of being back on it then having an off plan buffet today, the mind boggles ma love
She‘s back on the skinneh coffeh ma loves, all for the ££££

Hi not been keeping up to date with any of the three supervloggers for a while couldn’t be aarsed ma loves. But checked tan out this morning . What tf has she done to her lips she looks awful .why tan why you really need to sort your head out.
And your Christmas Day vlog where you have your kids sat on the stairs waiting for the camera to roll so you can film them. You blogged all the excitement out of it for them. Christmas Day they should have been brimming with excitement but you controlled every second as usual. They are not actors they are children . And it’s disgusting how you use them.
She had them done before Disney but they went wrong! She said she was gonna get them sorted when she got back but now she thinks they look better 🤷🏻‍♀️ They look bloody awful. Oh yes ma love she’s got to get the camera rolling never mind anything else, it all about the £££££ for Tanya ma love!

Reactions: 5
I did chuckle when she said she didn't even want to know what 196 was in stones and someone commented that its 14 stone 4 lb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody else define a home cooked meal as aldi burgers, tinned new potatoes and tinned beans 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Regarding the lips, she said "I hope this deters anyone from trying it themselves" then backtracks. I 100% think she did it herself and has gone to a salon for their advice. I reckon that's also the reason Chris supposedly went mad at her. There was no mention of him going mad when she had them done before. You know what she's like, once shes had something done once, shes an expert (and if shes not the expert "ma best friend Megan" usually is)!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Regarding the lips, she said "I hope this deters anyone from trying it themselves" then backtracks. I 100% think she did it herself and has gone to a salon for their advice. I reckon that's also the reason Chris supposedly went mad at her. There was no mention of him going mad when she had them done before. You know what she's like, once shes had something done once, shes an expert (and if shes not the expert "ma best friend Megan" usually is)!
oh! I didn't even think of that but I did think it sounded dodgy when she said she went back to the salon and they said as the "trainee" did it last time she must have injected it too far, I doubt they would have just said that and left them like that, shes full of shaaarrt ma love ;) and her lips are giving me lots of laughs, fugly fright lips, dodgy lashes, a greasy bonce and scary brows......she's the gift that keeps on giving!

Reactions: 1
Oh my good grief had to pop on and mention how terrible Tanya looks with those dodgy lips. Why does she bother when she’s a stay at home mum who doesn’t go out? What an absolute waste of money all those ‘beauty’ treatments are! If she spent less on them she’d be able to afford some actual fresh food for once!

Reactions: 3
she probably ate more nutritional content with all the fast food at Disney than that horror plate
You're probably right, I still to this day talk about a hot dog I had at Disneyland Paris, it was the nicest hot dog I've ever had. A million times nicer than that monstrosity she filmed, I wouldn't share if that's what I'd eaten. It looked rank. Bet her body is crying out for 2 slarces of wholemeal with some ham in the middle and a bowl of cheeseburger pasta and not forgetting tuna pasta with half a jar of mayo. Larter than lart 1/2 syn for my portion ma loves

• Haha
That dinner actually made my stomach turn 🤮 I’ve done many a buffet for me and the kids it’s not bloody rocket science buy fruit n veg add colour to your table and not keeping it all beige. 100% every time I do a buffet I guarantee my kids always eat the fruit n veg they go for all the colours you would think you would know this Tan since you say your a nutritionist (my arse) the amount of cheese on your table was disgusting. It’s the kids I feel sorry for they will grow into young men living off shite cause that’s the only food they know and get, quick, easy convenience food cause your too lazy to make healthy stuff for you and your boys. If you say your ready to go back on plan make big pots of soup let the boys have some you don’t need to freeze it all for yourself, it’s cheap and so healthy for them and you. There’s no excuses you’ve no time or too busy or tired you can buy the veg all cut bung it in a pot with water n stock and da da you have soup 🤣

Reactions: 6
That dinner actually made my stomach turn 🤮 I’ve done many a buffet for me and the kids it’s not bloody rocket science buy fruit n veg add colour to your table and not keeping it all beige. 100% every time I do a buffet I guarantee my kids always eat the fruit n veg they go for all the colours you would think you would know this Tan since you say your a nutritionist (my arse) the amount of cheese on your table was disgusting. It’s the kids I feel sorry for they will grow into young men living off shite cause that’s the only food they know and get, quick, easy convenience food cause your too lazy to make healthy stuff for you and your boys. If you say your ready to go back on plan make big pots of soup let the boys have some you don’t need to freeze it all for yourself, it’s cheap and so healthy for them and you. There’s no excuses you’ve no time or too busy or tired you can buy the veg all cut bung it in a pot with water n stock and da da you have soup 🤣
I have to say I think soup can be one of the keys to SW success. After years of traditional soup making I bought a soup maker so never short of a quick lunch !

Reactions: 4
I have to say I think soup can be one of the keys to SW success. After years of traditional soup making I bought a soup maker so never short of a quick lunch !
I used my soup maker that much I burnt the bloody thing out 🤣🤣🤣 so back to the pot and cooker. I did give subtle hints for a new soup maker for Christmas but that fell on deaf ears 😩 I love making soups on SW there so filling and I know the kids are getting something decent 😬

What the actual fcuk has she done to her lips. I’m trying to watch her vlog but those god awful lips are distracting me. Does she really think they look good!!!!!! Seriously she looks bloody awful

Someone is asking what qualifactions she as wonder what she will reply
It seems she may have deleted the comment because I can’t see it lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t see it either why the hell would she delete the comment to me it was a honest question, I wouldn’t want to buy a meal plan off someone who didn’t have a clue but clearly Tan doesn’t. Well my love here is your meal plan from tan breakfast:- 2 wholemeal toast and poached eggs, lunch/dinner:- packet of Aldi’s sliced chicken, fruit, dinner/tea:- corned beef hash from the slow cooker or you could have tinned potatoes, cheesy beans and Aldi burgers with a skoot of mayo but my love always snack on Aldi’s cooked meats there all processed but syn free my loves so all is good. See u can save you a few quid on her manky meal plans 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.