Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning ma'lovesoh this girl is vile with her personal hygiene and her horrible "teas"🤢trim with tan seriously gain with tan more like them chicken slaaaaarces 🤮meal plans make me laugh and now she's knows better than the doctors 😂yawn yawn pick of the nose bye ma'loves

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember that golden moment when they went to Butlins and Chris got a salad and she was sitting with a massive lasagne and enough chips to feed a family of 10. Honestly her face was just a picture . I thought it was funny as duck me luvs .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her voice when she talks to orr-breh though!! so cringe! and don't get me started on the bird soundtrack we're treated to every vlog. Have to say her lashes look extra special on the latest vlog, honestly remind me of the bristles on my hoover. Someone has actually commented to say well done you're smashing your wedding weight loss......tell me its a joke ma loves :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember that golden moment when they went to Butlins and Chris got a salad and she was sitting with a massive lasagne and enough chips to feed a family of 10. Honestly her face was just a picture . I thought it was funny as duck me luvs .
Yes!! She was absolutely fuming with him, how bloody dare he have a salad!! So funny

her voice when she talks to orr-breh though!! so cringe! and don't get me started on the bird soundtrack we're treated to every vlog. Have to say her lashes look extra special on the latest vlog, honestly remind me of the bristles on my hoover. Someone has actually commented to say well done you're smashing your wedding weight loss......tell me its a joke ma loves :ROFLMAO:
Haha hoover lashes 😂. Bloody hell her and Gammons fans must be in cahoots lol

ITS OKAY BECAUSE IM A SIZE 10 my luvs!!!!
Still ma loves!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
best one was when he did the shopping and she sat next to him while he unpacked it like a right pouty cow boiling with rage she were ma loves

• Heart
Smashing the weight loss? That's got to be a Tattler, surely?

Reactions: 4
Yes!! She was absolutely fuming with him, how bloody dare he have a salad!! So funny

Haha hoover lashes 😂. Bloody hell her and Gammons fans must be in cahoots lol

Still ma loves!
Got to be the best comment her fans and gammonettes must be in cahoots!!!

• Haha
pie tutorial coming soon ma loves.....cos no one knows how to stick some filling between two layers of pastry ;) im thinking syns will be out of the window with her new found pie love too

its me ma loves, I were once quite large but got down to a saaarze 8/10 eating packets of ham, tinned spuds, lots of beige food and not much speed, ive never been one fer grooming so ave always looked quart larrk a hot mess but ave managed to get a lot of followers so decarrded to mek some money by selling meal plans which are quart frankly a load of shart as its mostly processed stuff and tuna pasta that'll last days ma loves.
I've packed on the pounds agen now and am heading back to ma heavy self but luckily drew the larn and got ma head in the game in tarm for ma wedding so am now living on tinned soup instead of tinned spuds and using ma syns for meal treats lark garlic bread, I don't need fruit or veg as its not beige or easy t'grab outta fridge days after mekking it. If you want-a lose weight too please buy one of ma meal plans and you too could look lark me ma love
tan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
pie tutorial coming soon ma loves.....cos no one knows how to stick some filling between two layers of pastry ;) im thinking syns will be out of the window with her new found pie love too

its me ma loves, I were once quite large but got down to a saaarze 8/10 eating packets of ham, tinned spuds, lots of beige food and not much speed, ive never been one fer grooming so ave always looked quart larrk a hot mess but ave managed to get a lot of followers so decarrded to mek some money by selling meal plans which are quart frankly a load of shart as its mostly processed stuff and tuna pasta that'll last days ma loves.
I've packed on the pounds agen now and am heading back to ma heavy self but luckily drew the larn and got ma head in the game in tarm for ma wedding so am now living on tinned soup instead of tinned spuds and using ma syns for meal treats lark garlic bread, I don't need fruit or veg as its not beige or easy t'grab outta fridge days after mekking it. If you want-a lose weight too please buy one of ma meal plans and you too could look lark me ma love
View attachment 53184
Crying 😂😂

• Haha
OMG... and in her video she was talking about car tyres and then said “he checked my rim and said it has gone a bit rusty on the outside”

I know I’m so sarcastic LMAO!

latest vlog: Chris is working overtime which is not unfortunate for him as it’s overtime... more money. How about you get off your bleeping spotty arse and go to work then maybe your fiancé won’t have to do overtime to pay for your crappy eyelashes that look like bristles on a broomstick!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just like janeykins make out there so hard working with there meal plans and Tesco 4 hr jobs but their men have to work every hour to keep up with their needs get your fat bleeping fingers out your lying arses and get a decent job ffs. Least Tan admits she’s put weight on but of course miss love myself waynetta gammos today she’s a size 10 HILARIOUS 😂

OMG... and in her video she was talking about car tyres and then said “he checked my rim and said it has gone a bit rusty on the outside”

I know I’m so sarcastic LMAO!

latest vlog: Chris is working overtime which is not unfortunate for him as it’s overtime... more money. How about you get off your bleeping spotty arse and go to work then maybe your fiancé won’t have to do overtime to pay for your crappy eyelashes that look like bristles on a broomstick!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I heard that bit and thought of this thread title!

I thought it was nice of Tan to tell us how she’d made enough on Ads and ‘reeefs’ last month...so took a week off. Imagine being a loyal Tan fan hearing that... F*ck you lot ma loves, I will disappear when I want and flounce back, not about being there for the subscribers or pride in the content I create, all about the money! Being self employed it’s great she can take time off to spend with her children...just showed how much she actually cares.

I don't know what it is ma'loves but this girl makes me cringe🙄 I dunno is it the stupidly or her lack of personal hygiene I think if she got rid of the claws and the sweeping brush lashes cut back on the chicken slaaaarces she'd be doing herself a favour

Reactions: 2
She never even took her eyes off the bloody camera when Chris said he was going to work! A haul of Halloween tat to follow ma loves
Oh and still no hair wash!

In the latest haul tan tells us she’s bought a Pepe and co top that’s a size 12 as she wants it baggy. Low and behold the tag is a 14 as seen in the vlog. Why lie about the size?

• Haha
In the latest haul tan tells us she’s bought a Pepe and co top that’s a size 12 as she wants it baggy. Low and behold the tag is a 14 as seen in the vlog. Why lie about the size?
Noticed that as well.

• Wow
Her and Jane Gammons are as bad as each other with the lies. Shows it’s clearly a 14 and put it on a 12 hanger trying to fool people . Own up to it Tan ffs .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.