Travel Trolls TV #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More telling tales - saying the YT mockers should be shut down for copyright reasons - these people don't realise it is not so simple - there are exceptions for parody, caricature or pastiche works provided the use constitutes fair dealing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I believe everyone is entitled to do what they want obviously within reason.
Travel trolls do what they want so why not us!

Reactions: 6
Let's face it, though - if there's one thing sadder than these channels, it's the channels that mock these channels. Why devote so much time and energy to something that you're insisting is not worth the time and energy? It's the royal road to madness.

Reactions: 2
Let's face it, though - if there's one thing sadder than these channels, it's the channels that mock these channels. Why devote so much time and energy to something that you're insisting is not worth the time and energy? It's the royal road to madness.
I wouldn't know but I think they are hilarious
Hall_of_Fame is brilliantly done

Reactions: 5
Whoever is doing the mocking channels probably has time on their hands, personally I wouldn’t bother as the travel trolls are not worth the effort. However…anything that irritates Danny boy and the drag queen has got to be a good thing! :ROFLMAO:

The crawlers who dob in Hall of Fame etc get deleted. I wonder how that makes them feel - angry and unappreciated I expect that they are simply erased as their reward for sucking up to the Trolls. They can then join the legions of other viewers who suffered the same fate for not pleasing Dan with their comments or questions.

By the way, it’s nice to see the Trolls settling in to their new career as restaurant critics.

Their finely-honed palates for pizzas, chips and chicken salads will prove useful in their new job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The crawlers who dob in Hall of Fame etc get deleted. I wonder how that makes them feel - angry and unappreciated I expect that they are simply erased as their reward for sucking up to the Trolls. They can then join the legions of other viewers who suffered the same fate for not pleasing Dan with their comments or questions.

By the way, it’s nice to see the Trolls settling in to their new career as restaurant critics.

Their finely-honed palates for pizzas, chips and chicken salads will prove useful in their new job.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nice one

Reactions: 5
Tonight’s video was the usual, Dan being a condescending twit to Gary, and being completely clueless about Spain.
I watched halfway sand couldn’t watch anymore. I am so sick of these idiots and their ridiculous followers who lap up all their bullshit!

I try to watch but it isn't even cringe worthy now,. Boring is about right they are no way entertaining. I wonder how long they will last and if we are doing any good to finish them.

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed how Dan always tries to belittle other people eg Liverpool Neil, Campsite Warden and now Gary even if they are supposedly friends. That screams deep insecurities.

Welcome to Calpe - byo ear protectors to muffle the incessent rock hammers and building construction noise.

Reactions: 8
I think he thinks he's being funny by some of the things he says about his 'friends' but he is actually being quite rude and as you say Diamond belittling. He is slowly killing his own channel, i don't think he has realized it yet, but when you look at the figures, and the amount of people that are changing their views about him, and her of course, the drop in superthanks, the fewer comments on the videos, it's all showing that they are slowly losing it. 91k views this thread has had now so that means people are coming from somewhere to see and read and hopefully changing their opinions about them.

Reactions: 8
I think he thinks he's being funny by some of the things he says about his 'friends' but he is actually being quite rude and as you say Diamond belittling. He is slowly killing his own channel, i don't think he has realized it yet, but when you look at the figures, and the amount of people that are changing their views about him, and her of course, the drop in superthanks, the fewer comments on the videos, it's all showing that they are slowly losing it. 91k views this thread has had now so that means people are coming from somewhere to see and read and hopefully changing their opinions about them.
Yes it’s a bit like watching an aeroplane roll into a spin and head downward towards the ground.. Will the Trolls be able to pull off a recovery before their channel crashes and burns. There is plenty of material in Spain to make interesting vlogs about but they seem unable to do so.

Reactions: 4
You know, a few years back, Dan was interesting & shared facts/history about wherever they were - now it seems he can’t be bothered. And I beg to differ, anyone comfortable enough to walk around in public filming themselves, doesn’t suffer from anxiety (you know who I mean).

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe the snidey comments and looks Dan is giving Gary, hope Gary watches the vlog and realises what’s going on and chins him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.