Travel Trolls TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched 10 minutes of the latest vlog and I’m losing the will to live, Dan’s looking rough, it must be lack of sleep from staying awake deleting negative comments.

Reactions: 8
Someone’s asked them why didn’t they get the bus into Valencia. Dan’s reply ‘medical reasons’…. Why, cos Mazzy pisses herself all the time? Surely there’s toilets in Valencia! He uses her needing the toilet as his ‘get out of jail card’ when he doesn’t want to do something out of his comfort zone.
I’ve had 4 children and if I need a pee then I NEED to go, but that doesn’t stop me going out and about.

Reactions: 9
I bet his mum used to let him have a day off school for his birthday when he was a kid, and he's never bleeping grown up. You'd think he was still 7 years old.
Only time I have my birthday off is if it falls on a Sunday. He makes me piss boil.

Reactions: 5
Someone’s asked them why didn’t they get the bus into Valencia. Dan’s reply ‘medical reasons’…. Why, cos Mazzy pisses herself all the time? Surely there’s toilets in Valencia! He uses her needing the toilet as his ‘get out of jail card’ when he doesn’t want to do something out of his comfort zone.
I’ve had 4 children and if I need a pee then I NEED to go, but that doesn’t stop me going out and about.
He doesn't go cos he a chicken arse bleep!!

• Haha
Hi guys so I wear my DDD badge of honour with pride. My comment got deleted from knob heads page, it was posted at the top of page 47 on here. I don’t know why he deletes my stuff as I’m always polite (which he never is) I don’t understand how Dan is allowed his true honest opinion on things but viewers are only allowed opinions he agrees with or likes. Why do his subscribers allow this and even pay him for it?

Reactions: 8
Hi guys so I wear my DDD badge of honour with pride. My comment got deleted from knob heads page, it was posted at the top of page 47 on here. I don’t know why he deletes my stuff as I’m always polite (which he never is) I don’t understand how Dan is allowed his true honest opinion on things but viewers are only allowed opinions he agrees with or likes. Why do his subscribers allow this and even pay him for it?
Thats why we are all here wondering the same!!

Had to laugh someone in the comments guessed his age at 57 when he is only 48 - he’s not wearing well at all. Bet that pisses him off when he reads it.

Another holiday day off - probably needed to recover from the traffic giving Valencia a wide berth.

We will have to renew this thread soon - hope someone knows how to do that.

For that person looking for Hall of Fame link

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Had to laugh someone in the comments guessed his age at 57 when he is only 48 - he’s not wearing well at all. Bet that pisses him off when he reads it.

Another holiday day off - probably needed to recover from the traffic giving Valencia a wide berth.

We will have to renew this thread soon - hope someone knows how to do that.

For that person looking for Hall of Fame link

Many thanks
Yes I noticed the thread renewal but not sure how?

Sooo funny that wanker clip...brilliant!!

Reactions: 3
Need to decide what the new thread is going to be called! i vote for
Travel Trolls TV#2 Baggy and Brows And The Begging Bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
KP99greed on wheels

I wonder if they are a government experiment 😂😂
Keep telling people how well off they are, wasting money on beer and food.
Money no object.

Then see how long people will keep giving them money and gifts and falling over themselves to give them praise.😊

It's a wet day here, it's cold, it's fresh both iin the house and the Motorhome at the side of the house. For many years we spent 4 months each year in France and Spain when it rained it was still warm so we needed to keep rubbish clear no clutter and all corners and cupboards clear. Because if you didn't it got musty. Can you imagine those two arseholes motorhome with him having all his meals in bed the feckin thing coming down with mould their personal hygiene leaving a lot to be desired a dodgy fridge. I wouldn't fancy one night in it.

Reactions: 4
They also have a bed that drops down from the ceiling. They've shown it once or twice when Mazzy does her major cleaning vlogs.

So most of the time, that foam mattress is stuck up there, hidden from view and subject to mold and whatever else can crawl in there.

Mazzy has gone after the mold in the motorhome, but it always comes back. And it's been ages since they've posted a "Mazzy Has a Go at Cleaning" video. Makes me wonder, with all their holiday eating and drinking, if she's putting her usual effort into cleaning the van.

Also, when Dan put down the carpet squares on the floor, he created another environment for mold to flourish.

I guess the odor of smoke and grease covers up the musty odor that's bound to be there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.