Travel Trolls TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have a new name for it so we can find it when this one shuts down?

I'm not sure if I can get through the day without trashing the trolls here.

Trashing the Trolls...A possible thread name?

Reactions: 4
What a boring vlog who takes their handbag to the beach she's unbelievable excuses from Dan mazzie can't go out with out a toilet has she not heard of tena ladies she can fit them in her ugly handbag .why does she drink pints of beer everyday if she has a bladder problem beer is a diuretic why drink pints like a bloke why not halves .as for her being anxious what a load of crap she has a gob on her she swears she belches all on camera you don't do that if your anxious .she's the boss there .loads of superthanks from super idiots

Reactions: 10
Could these two get any more boring and pointless - I actually fell asleep watching it. An absolute train wreck of a travel vlog wandering aimlessly around some boring ugly place that they never know the name of and inevitably end up tipping pints of beer down their gobs while thanking the idiots that make it possible. Not even a fake stolen dog to liven things up this time. How they have any viewers left is a miracle.

Reactions: 5
Well that was boring wasn't it! had to chuckle at the end when he left his fags on the table and had to quickly move them out of sight.
Do you think that they may realize that more and more people aren't happy with them now as they don't seem so upbeat in the videos, he doesn't seem to be trying to come across as funny or comical anymore. The amount of superfanks has definitely gone down these last few videos that's for sure.
Thread title.... Baggy needs some English fags,while Mazzy needs some rubber pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On a positive note he mentioned running their fuel down to almost nothing which is something he does repeatedly despite being warned not to. That will contribute to another breakdown as in-tank fuel pumps depend on being submersed to aid cooling. Can’t be long now till something gives up on that neglected and poorly maintained van.

So they are too scared to go to big cities but still want to find interesting sights to make good vlogs - not going to happen Tiresome Tedious Trolls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well spotted with the fags and lighter, couldnt hide em away quick enough. No wonder the pantomine dame has piddling problems. Drinking those litre beers plus what they drink back in the van , bet shes pissing like a horse.

Hall_of_Fame has put another video out of the wanker. Check it out

Went back and had a laugh at him hiding his cigarettes like a naughty schoolboy caught by the teacher.

I see some snitch has ratted on Hall of Fame in the comments - he will probably get that channel taken down now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They actually think they are famous! How dare they believe they are so entitled and feel so hard done by! Greedy, scrounging bastards….please let karma happen

Went back and had a laugh at him hiding his cigarettes like a naughty schoolboy caught by the teacher.

I see some snitch has ratted on Hall of Fame in the comments - he will probably get that channel taken down now.
How awkward was the fag hiding....whats been said on hall of fame?

Reactions: 2
The snitch comment has been deleted too lest people go look and have a laugh too. He warned them someone on YT was using their footage to make fun of them.

Actually the comment section is like a shooting gallery with targets popping up and him shooting them down. They are getting quite a few adverse comments recently more so than usual. I am sure he at least knows their efforts aren’t up to scratch but he doesn’t know what he can do to fix it. Poor Dan and Mazzy their Spain trip isn’t all beer and skittles as the old saying goes. No skittles at least.

Reactions: 7
Hi..
So glad to have found this forum again as thought I was going mad.
So glad I am not alone in my disgust at these two.
Just for info Dan has a daughter who sometimes comments on blogs though he never acknowledges her as such. Name of Julie (picked up on it ages back.)
Anyway you can defo tell things are going downhill can't you?
I first came to this forum years back for Mrs Hinch, don't get me started.
Have a good day everyone..

Hi..
So glad to have found this forum again as thought I was going mad.
So glad I am not alone in my disgust at these two.
Just for info Dan has a daughter who sometimes comments on blogs though he never acknowledges her as such. Name of Julie (picked up on it ages back.)
Anyway you can defo tell things are going downhill can't you?
I first came to this forum years back for Mrs Hinch, don't get me started.
Have a good day everyone..
Welcome join the fun

The snitch comment has been deleted too lest people go look and have a laugh too. He warned them someone on YT was using their footage to make fun of them.

Actually the comment section is like a shooting gallery with targets popping up and him shooting them down. They are getting quite a few adverse comments recently more so than usual. I am sure he at least knows their efforts aren’t up to scratch but he doesn’t know what he can do to fix it. Poor Dan and Mazzy their Spain trip isn’t all beer and skittles as the old saying goes. No skittles at least.
Geezer did something get deleted,I had a guy call mickbee dishing out some crap at me and he seems to be sticking up for his bumchum Dan( unless it is Dan)
Anyway I think there may be another channel similar to Hall_of_Fame coming soon so someone mentioned which should be good....Hall Of Fame has be laughing like duck!!
I think their vlog from last night hiding his fags will get reported as yyoutube don't take kindly to the smoking

Reactions: 2
I am not sure if you were mentioned in any deleted comments Whereabouts - It is difficult to keep up with Dan’s deletions as he is at it late at night like 1-2am then again about 6-7 am. That early morning period when he grabs a few hours sleep is when neg comments last longest on there. Even long term viewers are getting blocked as this comment says and then it in turn was deleted. Only innocuous fawning arse kissing is allowed

Not sure about smoking but use of alcohol in videos is one of the factors used to rate suitability of channels for advertising clients.

Attachments

Last edited:
What a totally disgusting waste of food and she does it every time..... but never mind she has her steak pie for her 'midnight nibble.'
Have no idea what they are going to eat in Tunisia as am sure they won't be finding a full English, mind you have never been so I could be wrong about that.

If she does claim PIP and it's anything to do with her mobility, then these videos are going to land her in the do do if someone decides to report them. The amount of walking they do, and at the pace they go shows there is very little wrong with her, and yes i know very well that ailments can be intermittent but all hers are clearly on video for all to see. To be fair her anxiety doesn't really show either on camera. Also if he is claiming carers, well he does duck all for her! she cleans, cooks, does the washing, infact everything except drives.
I cannot believe they have gone all the way to Spain and are so pleased to have found pork pies and friggin bacon. The pair of them really have no spirit of adventure at all.
Around Spain in 90 days as long as we have bacon, pork pies and John Smiths

Reactions: 9
If she does claim PIP and it's anything to do with her mobility, then these videos are going to land her in the do do if someone decides to report them. The amount of walking they do, and at the pace they go shows there is very little wrong with her, and yes i know very well that ailments can be intermittent but all hers are clearly on video for all to see. To be fair her anxiety doesn't really show either on camera. Also if he is claiming carers, well he does duck all for her! she cleans, cooks, does the washing, infact everything except drives.
I cannot believe they have gone all the way to Spain and are so pleased to have found pork pies and friggin bacon. The pair of them really have no spirit of adventure at all.
Around Spain in 90 days as long as we have bacon, pork pies and John Smiths
Ohh I think someone has reported them and HRMC aswell I've heard

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.